Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

"You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie (44021 Views)

Burna Boy: ‘Easterners In Nigeria Only Love Their People In Music’ / "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 06, 2017
Slay liking na so dem dey start
That deserve one slap .. messing ko messing ni
But wow she looks like 2baba for real he can't even deny it
Re: "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie by tmgold007(f): 8:52am On Jun 06, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
2face just vomiting his carbon copys
2face gene tooo strong
Re: "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie by queenitee(f): 8:55am On Jun 06, 2017
LalaLushness:
Slay liking na so dem dey start
That deserve one slap .. messing ko messing ni
But wow she looks like 2baba for real he can't even deny it
Aunty ahn ahn and you have given birth or would give birth o? The girl said nothing wrong, she said her mind and that's better than keeping it and loathing her sister. Her mother who turned this to a laughing issue got it wrong. Her daughter just showed her the area she's lacking in. You must not make one child feel like you love his/her siblings more than him/her.
Her mother should work on this if she doesn't want her daughter to grow up to being rivals and hating one another. It isn't something to be taken as a joke and so she deserved no slap
Re: "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie by Gwan2(m): 9:02am On Jun 06, 2017
Nigerians always serious with every thing.....what the young girl said is akin to most little children of her age....show them all the love in this world, turn a minute to give little affection to their sibling and they will tell say u don't love them.
It is also liken to the joke of beating a child, giving him biscuits and then ask him who beat u....he will point to another person....they do that because at that age they have a high propensity to make momentary decision or choice...So is all normal, 4get all this una English....she will grow loathing her sibling...loathing ko, Luther vandross ni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie by Funkybabee(f): 9:12am On Jun 06, 2017
edakun ki Wa ni feyin si
opnu
she said what she feel or unless they told her to say it for publicity yeye
Re: "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie by mykel25(m): 9:34am On Jun 06, 2017
Godfullsam:
What qualifies this to be on front page biko undecided

What are the prerequisites for a story to hit front page

I need a mode to give an answer

upload a picture of a snake or a topic against God.... If u no reach front page make my gf no gree for me till marriage
Re: "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 06, 2017
Rehearsed!!

Teach them to act foolish at a tender age just for showbiz and watch them take up foolishness as a norm. Come back and cry "I tried my best as a parent"

These celebrities self....be watching "Spoilt kids season 4"....
Re: "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie by miqos02(m): 10:00am On Jun 06, 2017
Godfullsam:
mode9 will respond with a rap
Re: "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie by kristian98(m): 10:19am On Jun 06, 2017
Godfullsam:
What qualifies this to be on front page biko undecided

What are the prerequisites for a story to hit front page

are u bolarinwa?
Re: "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie by meemeetruth(f): 10:38am On Jun 06, 2017
Each tym I hear isabella I picture white shorts nd bow leg
Re: "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie by AlwaysUltraPad: 11:02am On Jun 06, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Since he's fond of dipping his manhood in every hole without protection, to avoid post birth controversy, God made all of them to look like him.
Re: "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:05am On Jun 06, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
Since he's fond of dipping his manhood in every hole without protection, to avoid post birth controversy, God made all of them to look like him.
Lol that explains
Re: "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie by manikspears: 11:19am On Jun 06, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
are you sure?i think 2baba should carry all of them for DNA test cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie by AlwaysUltraPad: 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Lol that explains
yeah! cool
Re: "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
queenitee:

Aunty ahn ahn and you have given birth or would give birth o? The girl said nothing wrong, she said her mind and that's better than keeping it and loathing her sister. Her mother who turned this to a laughing issue got it wrong. Her daughter just showed her the area she's lacking in. You must not make one child feel like you love his/her siblings more than him/her.
Her mother should work on this if she doesn't want her daughter to grow up to being rivals and hating one another. It isn't something to be taken as a joke and so she deserved no slap

I see
Re: "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie by Pavore9: 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
Gwan2:
Nigerians always serious with every thing.....what the young girl said is akin to most little children of her age....show them all the love in this world, turn a minute to give little affection to their sibling and they will tell say u don't love them.
It is also liken to the joke of beating a child, giving him biscuits and then ask him who beat u....he will point to another person....they do that because at that age they have a high propensity to make momentary decision or choice...So is all normal, 4get all this una English....she will grow loathing her sibling...loathing ko, Luther vandross ni.

Share this with a child psychologist and you will be surprised what you will learn. Most people who killed their parents or siblings started with such "momentary thoughts" while growing up.

Parents should never ignore such.
Re: "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie by liftedhigh: 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp / Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter / Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.