Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Nnamdi Kanu DECLARES That Bayelsa Is Part Of Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu DECLARES That Bayelsa Is Part Of Biafra (1831 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Declares Saboteur Day / Nnamdi Kanu Declares Peter Obi Wanted / Attack On Igbos In Bayelsa Is Highly Disgraceful And Condemnable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu DECLARES That Bayelsa Is Part Of Biafra by fratermathy(m): 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
It is no news that IPOB and other Biafran secessionists are quick to claim the territories of minority groups as part of their phantom Biafra even when the people there are obviously not interested in their plight. Nnamdi Kanu, the IPOB proclaimed GOD of Biafra, has come out to DECLARE Bayelsa as part of his Biafran republic. This insolence and arrogance is an insult to the good people of Bayelsa State who have every right to seek their self-determination BY THEMSELVES, HOWEVER THEY SEE FIT. Read the news below:

Acclaimed leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu has declared that Bayelsa State is part of Biafra.

Kanu made the declaration when he received some supporters of IPOB who are of Bayelsa decent in his hometown of Isama Ofara, in Ambra State.

Addressing the visitors, Kanu said, “They said Bayelsa is not part of South East but South South, but I want to say we are one, we are Biafrans.

“If you allow yourselves to be deceived by the zoo, then you will have yourselves to blame for eternity.

Igbo quit notice: I am ready to be arrested – Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima

“Since they have been taking our oil, they describe us as they want, when it suits them we are Niger Delta and when it’s not we are Igbo. This is one contradiction I cannot understand.”

Watch video here… https://web.facebook.com/IPOBAT/videos/462472467438601/
Source: http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/23/nnamdi-kanu-claims-bayelsa-part-biafra/

CC:
Lalasticlala
Re: Nnamdi Kanu DECLARES That Bayelsa Is Part Of Biafra by fratermathy(m): 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
TonyeBarcanista
Re: Nnamdi Kanu DECLARES That Bayelsa Is Part Of Biafra by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
Why are you bothered ?

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu DECLARES That Bayelsa Is Part Of Biafra by MRSANITY(m): 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
Deluded people. This idiot will be rearested soon, he has flouted the court order.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu DECLARES That Bayelsa Is Part Of Biafra by NwaNimo1(m): 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu DECLARES That Bayelsa Is Part Of Biafra by smartty68(m): 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
Well, let these regions decides if they want in or not... Until then I don't see these being a problem!

#Restructuring

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu DECLARES That Bayelsa Is Part Of Biafra by fratermathy(m): 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
Billyonaire:
Why are you bothered ?

Trust me.. I am the least bothered, as long as Urhoboland is not included in his delusions.

I am only reporting a news, EXACTLY as I saw it!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu DECLARES That Bayelsa Is Part Of Biafra by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
These posts are just people looking for traffic jor

Lies lies and more lies

Hahahahhwhahahaha

Infact I will open a thread tomorrow with a Facebook page Nnamdi kanu declares Kaduna as part of biafra
Hahahahhwhahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu DECLARES That Bayelsa Is Part Of Biafra by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
MRSANITY:
Deluded people. This idiot will be rearested soon, he has flouted the court order.

These posts are just peoel looking for traffic jor

Lies lies and more lies

Hahahahhwhahahaha

Infact I will open a thread tomorrow with a Facebook page Nnamdi kanu declares Kaduna as part of biafra

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu DECLARES That Bayelsa Is Part Of Biafra by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
fratermathy:
It is no news that IPOB and other Biafran secessionists are quick to claim the territories of minority groups as part of their phantom Biafra even when the people there are obviously not interested in their plight. Nnamdi Kanu, the IPOB proclaimed GOD of Biafra, has come out to DECLARE Bayelsa as part of his Biafran republic. This insolence and arrogance is an insult to the good people of Bayelsa State who have every right to seek their self-determination BY THEMSELVES, HOWEVER THEY SEE FIT. Read the news below:

CC:
Lalasticlala

Lies lies and more lies

Hahahahhwhahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu DECLARES That Bayelsa Is Part Of Biafra by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu DECLARES That Bayelsa Is Part Of Biafra by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
fratermathy:

Trust me.. I am the least bothered, as long as Urhoboland is not included in his delusions.

What resources does Urhoboland has that makes you feel needed ?

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu DECLARES That Bayelsa Is Part Of Biafra by remi1444: 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
eleyi gidi gan.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu DECLARES That Bayelsa Is Part Of Biafra by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
fratermathy:

fake news looking for traffic opened from a fake Facebook page

Infact I heard Nnamdi kanu declared America as part of biafra

Hahahahahahajahajajajajaajnananananananaa

[img]https://media./images/ac87aabf6f0f2e5a93a5e9dba434df12/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu DECLARES That Bayelsa Is Part Of Biafra by Pavarottii(m): 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2017
Me am bayelsan. Anything that will change the current structure. Whether restructuring, balkanization or another country.

Am 100% in. We av been cheated for a long time.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu DECLARES That Bayelsa Is Part Of Biafra by ScotsReferendum: 5:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
fratermathy:

CC:
Lalasticlala

I thought you are Urhobo

What concerns you with Ijaw and Igbo issue

You see that your mind is beginning to drift into the unknown

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu DECLARES That Bayelsa Is Part Of Biafra by fratermathy(m): 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

Lies lies and more lies

Hahahahhwhahahaha

Hahahahhwhahahaha

I hope you are aware that a VIDEO proof is attached to this post? Do you read at all?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu DECLARES That Bayelsa Is Part Of Biafra by fratermathy(m): 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

fake news looking for traffic opened from a fake Facebook page

Infact I heard Nnamdi kanu declared America as part of biafra

Hahahahahahajahajajajajaajnananananananaa

[img]https://media./images/ac87aabf6f0f2e5a93a5e9dba434df12/tenor.gif[/img]

https://web.facebook.com/IPOBAT/videos/462472467438601/

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu DECLARES That Bayelsa Is Part Of Biafra by fratermathy(m): 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

I thought you are Urhobo

What concerns you with Ijaw and Igbo issue

You see that your mind is beginning to drift into the unknown

I thought you were a Biafran?

What concerns you with NIGERIAN affairs?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu DECLARES That Bayelsa Is Part Of Biafra by ScotsReferendum: 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
fratermathy:

I hope you are aware that a VIDEO proof is attached to this post? Do you read at all?

This Urhobo man, Ijaws are more populated than Urhobos and can speak for themselves

Ijaws and Igbos are neighbors

So let them settled their issues.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu DECLARES That Bayelsa Is Part Of Biafra by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
fratermathy:

Dude this video was made when ? When kanu was talking like a drunkard ...

Watch his latest video he was clear no tribe is forced into biafra biafra is just the south Eastern states these are fake traffic Hunter posts jor

Haba front page isn't an achievement

Hahahahahahahahahahahaahhaa
Re: Nnamdi Kanu DECLARES That Bayelsa Is Part Of Biafra by ScotsReferendum: 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
fratermathy:

I thought you were a Biafran?
What concerns you with NIGERIAN affairs?

Check your temperature again
The title says Biafra and not Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu DECLARES That Bayelsa Is Part Of Biafra by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
Very very fake post eager for traffic

Infact guys Nnamdi kanu said the United kingdom and northern Ireland are part of biafra too

Let's argue and curse ibos out on that too

Hahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahaahhaahahha
Re: Nnamdi Kanu DECLARES That Bayelsa Is Part Of Biafra by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
fratermathy:

https://web.facebook.com/IPOBAT/videos/462472467438601/

Men grow up ior some hunrgy youths went with ogogoro

To dash him 5k and then he was saying what they wanted to hear

Abeg post useful things my brother

Tomorrow we will see kanu declares Cameroon biafra and you all will start getting worked up

Smh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu DECLARES That Bayelsa Is Part Of Biafra by fratermathy(m): 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

Men grow up ior some hunrgy youths went with ogogoro

To dash him 5k and then he was saying what they wanted to hear

Abeg post useful things my brother

Tomorrow we will see kanu declares Cameroon biafra and you all will start getting worked up

Smh

Can you read what you just wrote?

This video is as recent as your wall clock.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu DECLARES That Bayelsa Is Part Of Biafra by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
fratermathy:

Can you read what you just wrote?

This video is as recent as your wall clock.

Dude read my last comment calm down

Kanu and some drunk kids

Maybe they dashed him 5k to make any comment

Relax keep your blood pressure down

Hahahahhwhahahaha
Re: Nnamdi Kanu DECLARES That Bayelsa Is Part Of Biafra by Nonaira1: 5:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
fratermathy:

The video was when BAYELSAN ELDERS visited him you dumb dumb. The meeting was even reported on this forum.

Why are you even bothered? I thought you've been wh0ring for NnamdI Kanu attention regarding your inconsequential urhobo.

Are you done telling a man that never included your urhobo in Biafra on how urhobo does not want biafra or are you now looking for another way of attention.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu DECLARES That Bayelsa Is Part Of Biafra by EzeUche(m): 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
Stay West of the River Niger and focus on Urhobo.

Eastern Nigeria affairs do not concern you.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu DECLARES That Bayelsa Is Part Of Biafra by fratermathy(m): 5:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nonaira1:

The video was when BAYELSAN ELDERS visited him you dumb dumb. The meeting was even reported on this forum.

Why are you even bothered? I thought you've been wh0ring for NnamdI Kanu attention regarding your inconsequential urhobo.

Are you done telling a man that never included your urhobo in Biafra on how urhobo does not want biafra or are you now looking for another way of attention.

BAYELSAN ELDERS!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nenigbo: I thought I had seen it all.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu DECLARES That Bayelsa Is Part Of Biafra by Basic123: 5:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
Igbo are the real unity beggars.

They cant survive the competition with Afonja and Abokis in nigeria so they want a country where they will just be the only champion oppressing the minorities.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu DECLARES That Bayelsa Is Part Of Biafra by EzeUche(m): 5:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
IPOB or IPOND

There is no turning back.

Ann-kio Briggs and Asari I know.

Who are you?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu DECLARES That Bayelsa Is Part Of Biafra by Nonaira1: 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2017

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

OPINION: Nnamdi Kanu, Undone By His Own Men / Throwback Photo Of President Buhari's Mother Late Zulaihatu / Eckankar, AMORC, Muslims, Traditionalists, Demand Worship Halls From Gov Udom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.