Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

What Do You Think Of A Man Who Cheats On His Pregnant Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of A Man Who Cheats On His Pregnant Wife? (654 Views)

Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats / Who Cheats More: Women Or Men? / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of A Man Who Cheats On His Pregnant Wife? by olanna08: 5:23pm On Jan 19, 2010
My friend who Ive known since Uni admitted having an affair with another woman through almost the entire duration of his wife’s pregnancy. It still goes on now even after the baby was born. He takes the girl out while going out in group even though everyone knew that his wife was at home heavily pregnant. I thought at the beginning that it was because he could not be sexually active with the wife that he was looking for satisfaction elsewhere but this justification now seems insufficient. Plus it seems that he is developing feelings for the other girl who herself knows but seems indifferent to the whole thing. When I confronted him about the dangers of the situation, he simply replied that this was nothing but an extra…
I am usually not offended by cheating – its inevitability having been long established…but does pregnancy provide a basis for justification / or simply make it worse?
Re: What Do You Think Of A Man Who Cheats On His Pregnant Wife? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 19, 2010
Who knows, his wife is probably tricking it off with the Gardner/cook/house boy. And they say Marriage is not overrated?
Re: What Do You Think Of A Man Who Cheats On His Pregnant Wife? by TOPE20001(f): 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2010
Some guys find it hard to sleep with their pregnant wives but that doesnt mean they shud cheat. it was his decision not to have sex with her in the first place so he shud be able to live with the consequences.
Re: What Do You Think Of A Man Who Cheats On His Pregnant Wife? by Habib16(m): 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2010
Lunch
Re: What Do You Think Of A Man Who Cheats On His Pregnant Wife? by Cyberfreak(f): 6:03pm On Jan 19, 2010
@OP,
What do you expect that people are going to reply to this thread? Of course no one should support it. But a lot of men have decided to act like nothing is wrong with cheating so some of them might actually come here and try to defend the man's actions.

(1) (Reply)

Housing Problem Any Lady Pls Help / Why Do A Lot Of Women Disturb A Guy When He Is Already Sucessful N Have Grandeur / I Met The Love Of My Life Here You Too Can

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.