Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,086 members, 7,828,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo (54451 Views)

Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions / Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis / Inside Details On Why Cabal Is Angry With Osinbajo - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo by Omeokachie: 9:26am On Jun 06, 2017
Whom should I ask to confirm this story?
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo by sweetlaw: 9:26am On Jun 06, 2017
quick recovery Mr President......God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo by muyiwah666(m): 9:29am On Jun 06, 2017
madridguy:
The poster above me need deliverance. tongue tongue
What she need is to join her ancestors for she is filled with hate and bile so does not deserve a place with the living!
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo by iaindabawa(m): 9:30am On Jun 06, 2017
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo by DJInfluence: 9:39am On Jun 06, 2017
wetin he for talk before? na normal thing na. He for kuku hand over power in its entirety to Osinbajo na. Because play play, play play, both of them don rule 1 year each while Osinbajo still dey collect Vice salary despite doing Buhari job..... Make nobody vex oh, i just dey think aloud. grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo by delishpot: 9:42am On Jun 06, 2017
tuscani:
Na wa, so through him wife we go dey hear the performance of our VP.

His sheeple would see nothing wrong now. If na Mama peace and GEJ do this kind stunt wey bubu dey do with Nigerians since, we for no hear word o

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo by SmartMugu: 9:44am On Jun 06, 2017
Where are the pictures she took with Buhari this time? We saw those from the last time he was sick and in London.
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo by thunder74(m): 9:44am On Jun 06, 2017
Whenever I read anything like this, I remember "Prophet" Fayose's warning.
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo by babapressy(m): 9:52am On Jun 06, 2017
Story
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo by Frankbaro(m): 9:53am On Jun 06, 2017
On those calling for Mr. Buhari’s resignation believing he is too sick to ever govern again, the source said, “That’s the view of those arrogating God’s power to themselves and would surely regret it, Insha Allah.”

Thunder fire u.
where were u when Buhari was calling for Yaradua's resignatiom because he was sick. Whatever goes around, comes around.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo by bejeria101(m): 10:04am On Jun 06, 2017
emmanuel596:
Make them shake well
*sings* Them catch cold!
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo by Kanoman82(m): 10:34am On Jun 06, 2017
Speedy recovery mr. president
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo by Kyase(m): 10:35am On Jun 06, 2017
Kathmandu:
On arrival, she conveyed the appreciation of the president to Nigerians over their constant prayers and said, “he will soon be with them as he is recuperating fast”.

He can join my ancestors because the Living in Nigeria are tired of him
you too mean, you and the killer herdsmen are of no difference mentally
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo by Jflex07(m): 10:46am On Jun 06, 2017
lilytender:

Bring out your father, let your father come and contest against Buhari in 2019 and let Nigerians decide.
Why you carry the mata for head like gala? buhari na your papa? abi u dey work under his government (bmc)
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo by joe120120(m): 10:49am On Jun 06, 2017
ZOMBIE O ZOMBIE
ZOMBIE O ZOMBIE
ZOMBIE WAY NA WAY
ZOMBIE O ZOMBIE
TELL AM TO GO RIGHT
LEFT ABACK TURN
RIGHT MOVE BACK KILL MOTHER KILL UR FADA
STAY HUNGER KILL UR PIKIN NIGERIA DIE DIE DIE JUDGE GO PRISON EFCC CATCH AM PUT AM 4 PRISON PUT AM 4 COURT
SSS TO SEE U CATCH. AM
OH OH OH CORRUPTION CORRUPTION CORRUPTION
AMEN. OOOOOPPO
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo by joenor(m): 11:02am On Jun 06, 2017
Na wah ooo, u hate the man ooo
OZAOEKPE:
Can that man die for the good of this nation?
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo by Tecno66: 11:04am On Jun 06, 2017
emmanuel596:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/233166-aisha-buhari-returns-from-uk-speaks-about-presidents-health.html
Most women will remain with their husbands bedside while he is on sick but I dont understand this one. Maybe she is to remain here at home to put eye on PYO. Otherwise it is unexplainable.
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo by autonomous22: 11:06am On Jun 06, 2017
Buhari say him no well but him dey invite woman, wat for.......
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo by uvalued(m): 11:15am On Jun 06, 2017
He has been saved...eod
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo by TijaniAbu: 11:30am On Jun 06, 2017
Aisha the liar. Where is the picture of Aisha with Buhari in London? Nowhere to be seen. Aisha is now Tinubu's 2iC because Tinubu has promised her she will be VP. Apc and lies.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo by solaere(m): 11:31am On Jun 06, 2017
Ah who told dis man i'm praying for him ehya nd em duin it secretly b4 nie oya mk i pray hard .....
Oluwa awon omo ogun o, gbogbo ipa ti o n pete pero wipe kii orilede yii ma gbe ori oluwa o oya pa won si ori aketẹ aisan won 'adura' !!!
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 06, 2017
Who are the ones that are praying? Those that are benefiting from dollars rising. They're the ones praying for Buhari's returns, which they know, once Buhari comes back the dollars will increase like never before.

Father, please, if the coming back of former president Buhari to Nigeria will make economy worst than the last time he visited Nigeria, please don't kill him but touch him to stay in London more longer.

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo by Omolewa212(f): 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
[You may even join your ancestors befor him who knows :- undecided

quote author=Kathmandu post=57237425]On arrival, she conveyed the appreciation of the president to Nigerians over their constant prayers and said, “he will soon be with them as he is recuperating fast”.

He can join my ancestors because the Living in Nigeria are tired of him[/quote]
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo by Kissyharks(f): 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
When Buhari asked the late Yaradua to resign because of ill health, did Aisha stop his husband from saying that?So,why is asking Buhari to resign a topic for Aisha?
Park well,madam Aisha.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo by Drabrah(m): 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
E be like say mosquitoes bite her for London, a bit na my eyes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Was Poisoned - Nyesom Wike (Video) / Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) / Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.