Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,864 members, 7,956,267 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:53 AM

How Effective Is Www.amazon.com To Nigerians? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Effective Is Www.amazon.com To Nigerians? (1129 Views)

Is Www.pipsdator.com A Scam..........full Gist Loading / How Realiable Is Www.myus.com / Is www.gsmcardsonline.com Genuine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Effective Is Www.amazon.com To Nigerians? by jbloggs(m): 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2010
Hello nairalanders,
please.has anyone shipped stuff through Amazon to Nigeria?
Response please.
Re: How Effective Is Www.amazon.com To Nigerians? by familierl: 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2010
hi i shop on amazon and it very cool,but most stuff cant be shipped directly to nigeria,in most case i shipp to a friend who then ships to me directly. i do online shopping for people who might need stuff they cant buy easly. call me if you r interested 08050251386
Re: How Effective Is Www.amazon.com To Nigerians? by DAKT001: 6:05am On Jan 20, 2010
DAKT Logistics (www.daktlogistics) is a Logistics company based in Houston. We have customers who ship items directly to our warehouse from Nigeria and then we airfreight them to Nigeria. Our service is unbeatable! give us a try.
Re: How Effective Is Www.amazon.com To Nigerians? by zikora10: 12:42am On Jan 31, 2010
i have bought things(books) from amazon shipped directly to me here in 9ja but like Familier1 mentioned,
most things are not shipped to Nigeria directly
cool
Re: How Effective Is Www.amazon.com To Nigerians? by DAKT: 7:42am On Feb 22, 2010
To ship purchases from Amazon you need a freight forwarder in the US to first receive the goods and then send them to you in Nigeria.

That is one of the services we provide at DAKT Logistics. Our airfreight leaves twice a week. Wed and Friday.

Transit time by air is 5 working days. Our rates and service are unbeatable. We have our Nigerian office Headquartered in Port Harcourt.

Please email[b] Alali@daktlogistics.com[/b] and reference Nairaland.

www.daktlogistics.com

(1) (Reply)

Invest Any Amount & Get 30% Returns Monthly. / Black Oil And Ago / Guide On Starting A Mega Business Center Near A School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.