Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus (23464 Views)

Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) / Man Kidnapped, Robbed And Hidden Inside Hotel Toilet In Lagos / See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
Xperience12:
God is good. I was kidnapped today but free.

I missed my staffbus to the Island Lagos so decided to use a Danfo bus as early as 6:30. I entered one going to the Island not knowing they're kidnappers/thieves inside. On getting to Gbagada they pounced on me in the bus and attacked me, beating me. I thought they wanted to kidnap me and I kept shouting Jesus! JESUS! One held my neck and kept choking me. Another held my legs and they laid me flat. They took my phone and told me to unlock it. They took my wallet and asked if it was the only money I had. They took the 4000 inside and left N400 for me. They also took my iPad and return my phones. Then they told me to get up and silently they'd drop me. When we reached Forte oil Gbagada they told me to come out and they drove off........

I'm happy I'm alive and it wasn't a different story. I feel bad for my iPad because it has all the pictures I've been taking since 2 years including my Defense pictures, Convocation pictures, my pictures in Nysc camp, my pictures at the office and lots other but what can I Say. It's a small sacrifice. Once there is life and you have God, you have everything

Please everyone be careful when you enter buses. Always observe before entering anyone at all

Mods kindly move to front page so that people understand and learn

Thank God for ur life. I think by now everyone should already embrace cloud storage. There are lots of free cloud storage services out there like Google photos, Dropbox, one drive, etc. It's very easy, just create ur acct and whatever picture u take will be automatically uploaded to the cloud. So when u lose ur device or get a new device ur pictures are always safe. U can log in on any device and voila, ur pictures are there awaiting for u. Physical memory can get lost or damaged, but cloud storage will always be there so far u have internet connection.

I still have pictures I took since 2009 in my dropbox and one drive. Whenever I need to access them I just open the app and can download the pictures.
Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by purplekayc(m): 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
I know say nah Lagos things
Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by 2shure: 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
Sounds like jss2 students robbing and kidnapping.
Wtf ipad and 4k.
Men
Wtf
Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by sheylarhh(m): 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
chiefbidemi:
VacancyFM is a private internet radio station that has being assisting Nigerians to secure good jobs. I first heard about them last year. Then last week, a friend of mine was able to switch to a better job through VacancyFM. That is why I decided to share about them here.

Their website is www.vacancyfm.com

You can access it from anywhere as far as you have an internet connection
Scam
Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by joinnow: 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
Op thank your God

But below
Mods kindly move to front page so that people understand and learn

sorry to say nothing to learn from Your experience
You should have given a vivid explanation then we can learn from it.
Reason i like Oyibo
They will tell you
Danfo colour, model year plate number
How many people in bus and how they look Like
Eg driver and mates has cone or flat head with deep scare on his left cheek etc.
Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by Bowlexzy(m): 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hello, I am Samuel Bolu; Freelance computer technician, product manager, web content strategist and social media manager. I have worked with eCommerce companies and also small medium enterprise to help manage and monitor their sites. So do you want to start selling your products on Konga, Jumia, Bargainmaster, SME Markethub etc or you need your products on your site? Or are you new to e-commerce? And you need help registering and uploading your products? With marketing that increases sales? I am Looking for brilliant and exciting idea to help product manage. If you are running an e-commerce company, contact me if you need a product manager and management help. 07035943189 or 08154326177

https://www.nairaland.com/3844154/need-web-content-strategist-e-commerce
Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by NeeKlaus: 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
YellowBarStinks:

You were kidnapped by the kidnappers who invested almost 500 thousand naira for guns, 20 thousand naira for fuel and all they wanted from you was 4 thousand naira ??

Wow, they decided to give you 400 naira for wasting their time ??

Took your iPad that uses WiFi and has Apple lock on it and gave you back your phone

I was kidnapped yesterday and do you know how much i paid for Ransom ?? I only gave them a 100 naira recharge card

Lack of creativity. You are trying so hard to be funny.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by BalogunIdowu(m): 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
thank God for your life bro...

like seriously every phone have lost including my recent laptop was for a reason but like you said the pictures are memories i can't get again except for the few one synchronised or on social media
Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by babooshka: 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lexusgs430:
Those thieves are baddos. They used your money to pay you tithe.........
Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by Harrysid(m): 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
Thieves in oshodi are increasing daily. Three guys blocked me on the bridge this morning ( around 7:30am) on my way to work and demanded for my belongings. I told them at least 2 of us will die today . I thankGOD for the police van that drove past me. That's how i escaped.
Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by Harrysid(m): 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
Thieves in oshodi are increasing daily. Three guys blocked me on the bridge this morning ( around 7:30am) on my way to work and demanded for my belongings. I told them at least 2 of us will die today . I thankGOD for the police van that drove past me. That's how i escaped.
babooshka:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by 1603yyyy: 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
They try now, they gave you 10% of your money and probably 10% of your phones but all the same let's thank God you're alive
Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by Rozaybb(f): 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
dessz:
there is one thing adonundastand 9ja thief carry 4k leave 400, carry only iPad leave other phones...For this recession
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5418340_20170410103641_jpeg398aa010ed54f96b5c3eb0b9fe5a3ce1 don't wanna be insensitive but show us d pishure of ur bruises so dat we can bilivit.
so make him dey snap pic while dey were beating him....na so una go dey think like mumu ode...
Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
LexMacquin:

Ive been accosted by touts when I was freshout from SS3; mustve been 17, It happened under CMS bridge when all manner of thugs lived there.

They got me, threw me into a container, about 5 of them, took my gold-plated tissot wristwatch ( took it from my dad for stunting), Lol!,
Those bastards took my phone (nokia 3310), my sunglasses, all the money on me (about 2,000), took the jason stattham transporter 2 movie I just bought, and told me "shebbi your papa na rich man,go carry am come if you want all these things"

Long story short, I peed on myself out of fear,faked crying for some minutes, they ended up slapping me twice, gave me back everything including 100 bucks out of the 2k for transport. grin
juman grin cheesy

Lagos na bad place sha. I pray say nothing go carry me go there undecided

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by aBbiie25(f): 7:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
This is what we call *thieving with conscience *
Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by Felaak47(m): 8:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
dessz:
there is one thing adonundastand 9ja thief carry 4k leave 400, carry only iPad leave other phones...For this recession
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5418340_20170410103641_jpeg398aa010ed54f96b5c3eb0b9fe5a3ce1 don't wanna be insensitive but show us d pishure of ur bruises so dat we can bilivit.
dope
Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by fem2fem(m): 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
My sister was also a victim of this one chance early this morning on ikorodu road at Obanikoro trying to get a bus going to VI, she was robbed and sexually abused. I hope there will one day be a police patrol van moving around this area especially late night and early hours of the day because this is getting out of hand. May God keep protecting us.
Amen

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by Ashley86400: 12:52am On Jun 07, 2017
The thing is they never intended to kidnap or kill you in the first place. They only wanted to rob you. .they even left you with N400 and your phone.
It ain't about shouting Jesus. Those who met similar cases which led them to their deaths shouted Jesus more than you. But the events leading to their demise was different.
Watch out for the kind of buses you enter. If you look well enough and use your intuition,you can tell if you're about to enter a dangerous zone.
Also avoid entering buses when you're not at a designated bus stop.I personally look for a Maruwa tricycle (if it opererated in that area) because if any driver wants to start sh*t with you,it's easier to escape.
Be careful.
Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by Aida13: 1:35am On Jun 07, 2017
Thank God.. So happy for you. Sad for your pics though. Should have backed them up. Doesn't take 15 mins
Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by sshalom(m): 12:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
Just thank GOD that it wasn't more than this. Sons of the devil are on the prowl but we will always triumph over them in Jesus Name.
Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by olaak15(m): 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
Pls My Dear Friends Who Ply From Oshodi To Island It Is Saver To Go With BRT (LAGBUS) Than All These Danfo Mini buses And Even Including All These Private Cars Turned "kabukabus" No Matter The Diffrence In The TP Fares; Forget If This Dude Enter BRT this wouldn't have happen to him; thank God Is Alive To Share His Story Sha!
Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by uzedo1(m): 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
Goldenheart:

On an iPad?
opps!!! didn't see that part grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Soldier In Benin, Steal Bags Of Money / Four Nigerians Arrested For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' In Italy / Many Estates In Abuja Are Proceeds Of Money Laundering – Chris Mishela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.