Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,184 members, 7,867,429 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:55 PM

Changing Ford Fusion Ecu Controlled Injectors To Manual Injectors - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Changing Ford Fusion Ecu Controlled Injectors To Manual Injectors (439 Views)

These Are The Different Types Of Fuel Injectors You Need To Know / See How A Volvo Truck Is Controlled From Outside With An External Steering / Converting Auto Transmission To Manual On Golf 3 Your Opinion Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Changing Ford Fusion Ecu Controlled Injectors To Manual Injectors by Jamin111: 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hi guys i bought a ford fusion 2006 1.4tdci with a blown engine reason is I live in a right hand drive country but wanted to ship a left hand car to a left hand drive country. I have since changed the engine but car will not start so got told it might be injectors which I changed but still no start after reprogrammed. Now I been told that the ecu is no good so needs replacing. My question is can by pass the ecu and change the objectors and fuel pump to manual just like the older cars are. (cabled)

Thanks jamin

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Senator Dino Melaye Exotic Rolls Royce Will Piss You Off / Recurrent Ac Problem / Toyota Pontiac Radiator Reservoir Filling Up After Radiator Change.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.