Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,581 members, 7,958,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:08 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) (38331 Views)

Overhead Water Tank Falls Into Pre-Nursery Classroom In Anambra, Kills 2 / Throwback Photo Of A Classroom In Nigeria In The 1950s / A Classroom In Abule Egba, Lagos Looks Like A Dustbin (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by absoluteSuccess: 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
SmartyPants:

So until you see cows inside the class room sitting at a desk before you can sense something is wrong here?

Master Ox Goes to School..

Where is walt disney?

cheesy

The herdsmen though had terrible reputation nowadays, but seeing mammoth cow by pupils of primary school is like a rare excursion and comic relieve. The pupils needs such harmless distractions.

Then its left to the headmaster to decide what happen next.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by omoelerin1: 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
Firgemachar:

Are you mad

Is it right for cattle to graze in academic environments
mr. man, the guy is more inteligent than you! that topic, post and the picture is what we call 'black propaganda' the objective is to influence the emotion of the audience

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by newoffer: 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
They are everywhere
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by Dsov2016: 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
@protein0
The contribution of the citizenry to the very many problems of this country is mammoth.
The topic of this thread obviously contradicts what the images depict.
First picture is of an herdsman (not herdsmen according to the op) relaxing while he watches his cattle graze on the grasses beside a school (which happens nearly everyday in a government school beside my house in Osun state). The pupils were enjoying the sight (as against the impression of fright portrayed by the topic). could the buildings at the background of the pictures with cattle be part of the school building too? I couldn't just figure out an invaded classroom in any of the pictures. The essence of the pictures of the classroom and some supposed members of staff of the school remains a poser to my brain.

Why do some people like causing fear where there is none? Heating the polity unnecessarily.

I call on the mods to squelch this thread because it's inciting, misleading and corrosive.

Pls shut the Bleep up. Stop commenting based on a few pictures. If u are in Benin then u will know that the state owned EBS carried this very topic including a video clip where the cattle were shown in the classroom throwing desks around.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by Oches4me(m): 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
[quote author=Firgemachar post=57250934]

Are you mad

Is it right for cattle to graze in academic environments[/quote from look of things u are the one that have nonfunctional brain, which mean u are mad.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
madridguy:
SMH for the facebook poster.
You don get alert?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
Victornezzar:
This is what u get wen d pple u voted 4 value animals more dan we humans
so relax nd enjoy d Change
so buhari order cow to enter school, and cow has never enter school since 1960.
Ipod sef

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by Xano(m): 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
MadManTalking:
Seun! This topic is misleading. Why can't we live in peace? Look at how the poor herdsman is sitting quietly and watching his cattle graze beside the school field. The pupils seem quite thrilled and happy to see the cattle graze. I can't see any cattle inside the classrooms. The teachers seemed to be going about their teaching business without an iota of disturbance.

I know that these Igbos hate Buhari and anything that he stands for but posting such a frivolous article with the aim to incite, heat up and cause disaffection between law-abiding citizens like herdsmen and their host communities leaves much to be desired.

A fulani herdsman has the right to pursue their legitimate means of livelihood just the same way these Igbos hawk in every space available in Lagos. They hawk from potatoe chips to ropes (selling ropes to people in traffic considering the condition of Nigeria; imagine someone contemplating suicide while driving home and a Igbo hawking ropes in traffic will knock on his car and tell him ''oga! buy rope'').

Interesting write up. To be mature in intellect is important. Your write up is immature.

The poster is Edo born. I believe you can comprehend.

You can Seun when you know and your write up consists of hatred for a particular tribe.

Your post is synonymous with your username.

As regards the topic, if the cattle and the herdsmen were inside the Secondary School, then they are in the wrong place; meaning they are trouble.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by Victornezzar: 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
so buhari order cow to enter school, and cow has never enter school since 1960.
Ipod sef
Who's dis 1 quoting me nd wat re u saying
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by TheWordist(m): 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
seunlayi:
who is doubting this country is not a zoo?
if Nigeria is a zoo,then you all are animals.. #Odeh!!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
Xano:

Interesting write up. To be mature in intellect is important. Your write up is immature.

The poster is Edo born. I believe you can comprehend.

You can Seun when you know and your write up consists of hatred for a particular tribe.

Your post is synonymous with your username.

As regards the topic, if the cattle and the herdsmen were inside the Secondary School, then they are in the wrong place; meaning they are trouble.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by dadavivo: 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
Protein0:
The contribution of the citizenry to the very many problems of this country is mammoth.
First picture is of an herdsman (not herdsmen according to the op) relaxing while he watches his cattle graze on the grasses beside a school (which happens nearly everyday in a government school beside my house in Osun state). The pupils were enjoying the sight (as against the impression of fright portrayed by the topic). could the buildings at the background of the pictures with cattle be part of the school building too? I couldn't just figure out an invaded classroom in any of the pictures. The essence of the pictures of the classroom and some supposed members of staff of the school remains a poser to my brain.

Why do some people like causing fear where there is none? Heating the polity unnecessarily.

I call on the mods to squelch this thread because it's inciting, misleading and corrosive.

Cc lalasticlala, mynd44, seun.
it's inciting misleading and corrosive. Because they've not invade your own Village primary school. In the last one month they've killed more people than Boko Haram. Now our little kids are surrounded by them, and you want us to keep quiet. What a wicked terrorist you are.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
Protein0:

You are inciting, mischievous and corrupt. What kind of human supports that horror?

The herdsman was sitting round the corner neglecting his cows. What if those animals attack any of the staff or children?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by Xano(m): 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
Protein0:

In your post, in brackets:

(which happens nearly everyday in a government school beside my house in Osun state)

Cattle in a Government School is alright by you. You confidently mentioned those cattle roam around in a Government School near your house in Osun State.

Also,"The pupils were enjoying the sight"
When pupils enjoy the sight of animals in their school environment it is good by you, even if its wrong place for those animals.

In a diplomatic way, you are funny.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by Maxymilliano(m): 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
Guess they came for excursion ....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
dragonking2:
You must be very sick upstairs for this inhumane statement. Are they supposed to be raring cattle and relaxing in a schooling environment? A children school for that matter?
Just shut up if you dont have anything sensible to say angry angry

What about the igbos and yorubas hawking in the middle of roads? Are they supposed to be doing that? The fact is he didn't pose any danger like the poster wants us to believe when he used the scare word invade. As far back as 1978, we have experienced herds of cattle come to schools to graze and we always got excited seeing them just like the kids in the photo.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by bomijuwon(m): 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
chimere66:
"FULANI HERDMEN" The way forward..

The audacity at which most of these herdsmen commit serious crimes to humanity is alarming.

This is Ihovbre primary school in Ikpoba Okha local government, a supposed grooming place and a citadel of learning. It is sad to note that these herdsmen have invaded the class rooms, fields and the entire environment of this school.

This is highly condemable and man inhumanity to man, I humbly call on our working governor to come to the aid of these children and put a definite stop to this.

I also appeal on Edo state house of Assembly to quickly swing into action, and work on a bill to regulate the activities of the Fulani herdsmen.

I am Comrade-Austeen Imoniche Oviosun and I want a better society.

Credit:Imoobe Glen,Oviosun

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/fulani-herdsmen-invade-primary-school.html

Dear Comrade Austeen Imoniche Oviosun, I quite admire your oratory style of writing. However, I disagree with your claims regarding the pictorial evidence you share online. Firstly, The buildings in the pictures depicts noting like a classroom but a cottage house in a village settings. Secondly, I didn't see pictures of Herdsmen rather a herdsman who can be excused judging by his appearance and supposed literacy(quack illiterate). Thirdly, the pupil are seen to be enjoying seeing a live animals rather than that's been taught on the pages of books(physical and personal excursion).

Finally, I will advice that Nigeria can only be habitable if the citizens work with peace and love as embedded in our national anthem. We must disseminate right and useful information and work towards raising Godly children who will inherit what legacy we leave behind.
Remember sir. You will reap what you sow. Let sow seeds of peace and love by informing others with right and accurate information. Stop heating up the politic. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by cejaypriesty(m): 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
MadManTalking:
Seun! This topic is misleading. Why can't we live in peace? Look at how the poor herdsman is sitting quietly and watching his cattle graze beside the school field. The pupils seem quite thrilled and happy to see the cattle graze. I can't see any cattle inside the classrooms. The teachers seemed to be going about their teaching business without an iota of disturbance.

I know that these Igbos hate Buhari and anything that he stands for but posting such a frivolous article with the aim to incite, heat up and cause disaffection between law-abiding citizens like herdsmen and their host communities leaves much to be desired.

A fulani herdsman has the right to pursue their legitimate means of livelihood just the same way these Igbos hawk in every space available in Lagos. They hawk from potatoe chips to ropes (selling ropes to people in traffic considering the condition of Nigeria; imagine someone contemplating suicide while driving home and a Igbo hawking ropes in traffic will knock on his car and tell him ''oga! buy rope'').
Your moniker says it all about you.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by okoliexpress: 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
Firgemachar:

Are you mad

exactly! y besides a school, a primary school at that
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by stevenson4realy: 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
God will Help his Children
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by okamayamawocho: 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
Fulani everywhere causing trouble.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by SucreB: 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
Firgemachar:

Are you mad

please help ask him again....................smh
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by SucreB: 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
[[s]quote author=Protein0 post=57250381]The contribution of the citizenry to the very many problems of this country is mammoth.

[/s]
Cc lalasticlala, mynd44, seun.[/quote]

what are you saying??
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
Protein0:

Azeez Ahmed. Kip quiet.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by de1de1SnrAd: 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
This has ever been happening for God sake. We should all try to be instrument of peace rather than heat up the polity. Even in the pictures there is no indication that anyone or anything is threathened. Fine, as a Yoruba adage, "ija l'o de l'orin d'owe". we are in a chaotic situation but we should not worsen it all for the purpose of scoring cheap points
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by ERO32: 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
bamdly:
singing take our cattle and go to school
Zoo ;-)
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by Sagay212: 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
Well, thank God they are not attacking anybody this time around. You can imagine how a primary school looks like. Primary education which is the foundation for sound knowledge is looking like some IDP camp. How can they not have the school compound fenced with a gate and a security man? I tire for this country.

Sometimes I think there are two different kinda herdsmen. The friendly ones and the evil ones or probably boko haram claiming herdsmen.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by pinkcita: 4:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
MadManTalking:

Well is madmantalking
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 4:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
the guy head no good

all those bmc paid to defend buhari online
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by nobleblood: 4:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
Protein0:

What is wrong with our logic? So its now OK to let cow loose around humans let alone children.

Since when does children know for themselves what constitute danger. Will you be steady if those cow where moving around your children. Am an adult and I get scared when I see those things coming from a distance.

Show me one school in the world where you have cows and humans learning in one space. Just one!

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by John902(m): 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
i wonder if any of those herdsmen is a nairalander

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor / 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds / Auchi Polytechnic Student Crawls Into Her Class After Arriving Late (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.