Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. (18801 Views)

Pope's ₦82m Lamborghini Huracan Supercar Could Be Yours For As Little As ₦3,650 / Lamborghini Celebrates Making 8,000th Aventador And 11,000th Huracan / Lamborghini Builds 10,000th Huracan After 4yrs.Details Of Its Successor Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by autojosh: 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
It’s been only 3 Years since Lamborghini commenced building of its Huracan and has just manufactured its 8000th model.

The Huracan that made this feat is a Spyder finished in Grigio Lynx and bound for the United Kingdom. Lamborghini records a consistently improving sales where in 2016,a total of of 3,457 vehicles were sold.

Obviously, the Huracan is performing better than the Gallardo as it took Lamborghini 10 years to sell 14,022 Gallardos. At this rate, Lamborghini could sell over 25,000 Huracans before it’s successor arrives, an unprecedented figure in its 54 year history.

https://autojosh.com/lamborghini-builds-8000th-huracan-just-3-years/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by ramdris(m): 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
Beastiful Whip!

8 Likes

Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by SexyNairalander: 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
booked
Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by Cornerstone001: 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
Lovely beast smiley smiley
Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by Ladipodeal: 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
No single black man in the picture

11 Likes

Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
Recently I watched a movie called Apex: The story of the hypercar. After watching that movie, I realized that Lamborghini is a toy compared to many sports cars, cars like McLaren, Pagani, Porsche, Ferrari, Ford GT, Koenigsegg, bugatti, etc. Lamborghini doesn't hold any world record. But if you dash me, who am I to say no grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ladipodeal:
do you expect a black man to build Lamborghini? It's only innoson that black man can build

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by PMPhoenix(m): 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ladipodeal:
...But na we dey buy am pass.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by princetom1(m): 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
lofty900:
Recently I watched a movie called Apex: The story of the hypercar. After watching that movie, I realized that Lamborghini is a toy compared to many sports cars, cars like McLaren, Pagani, Porsche, Ferrari, Ford GT, Koenigsegg, bugatti, etc. Lamborghini doesn't hold any world record. But if you dash me, who am I to say no grin

Everyone of em, have their strong point, have u heard of lykan too? Some are limited editions that u can't even get. In summary, if it's a super car, u just have to bowed down for em

1 Like

Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
princetom1:

Everyone of em, have their strong point, have u heard of lykan too? Some are limited editions that u can't even get. In summary, if it's a super car, u just have to bowed down for em
I've heard of lycan, even lotus. All these cars come from different countries and even new in the car business. I'm just surprised that an old and popular brand like Lamborghini doesn't hold any world record. Anyways, I noticed the good work u r doing in the auto section. Keep it up

4 Likes

Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by princetom1(m): 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
lofty900:
I've heard of lycan, even lotus. All these cars come from different countries and even new in the car business. I'm just surprised that an old and popular brand like Lamborghini doesn't hold any world record. Anyways, I noticed the good work u r doing in the auto section. Keep it up

Thanks Sir, that's the little i can contribute for now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by princetom1(m): 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ladipodeal:

But did u noticed wat i saw? Everyone is in the pic, oga o, managers o, testers o, technicians o even cleaners.
Make i stop there... That's d way to go...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by princetom1(m): 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
lofty900:
do you expect a black man to build Lamborghini? It's only innoson that black man can build

Ha ha ha. Innoson that is closer to us, we hardly hear about that company, it seems d likes of Toyota and Honda are made in Nigeria while Innoson is made in Mars, because their news is scarce, even wen u hear news about them, it's always a controversial ones like comparing it to Toyota, or their MD is not even using his own car, or their factory looks like a carpentry shop. I taya

3 Likes

Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
princetom1:

Ha ha ha. Innoson that is closer to us, we hardly hear about that company, it seems d likes of Toyota and Honda are made in Nigeria while Innoson is made in Mars, because their news is scarce, even wen u hear news about them, it's always a controversial ones like comparing it to Toyota, or their MD is not even using his own car, or their factory looks like a carpentry shop. I taya
poor marketing strategy is what's killing innoson. Lai Mohammed visit the factory yesterday, all innoson cars I saw in the factory was covered with dust. I wonder if people are actually buying the car.
Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
lofty900:
what do you know? Google lamborghini huracan performante record on the nurburbring and be shocked.
Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by princetom1(m): 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
lofty900:
poor marketing strategy is what's killing innoson. Lai Mohammed visit the factory yesterday, all innoson cars I saw in the factory was covered with dust. I wonder if people are actually buying the car.

Its more than poor marketing o, they need to prove to Nigerians their vehicles are worth spending on, and the poor marketing sha, that's too glaring. They will be shouting government, government and government wen they are self are not helping their course. Check innoson website, most naija blog is better than it by far, check their only showroom in lagos, it's worse than a slaughter house. It just seems like the man thinks he will just make noise and everyone will start buying, u know to him that, he is a total learner. Dem go come dey claim different things like na dem design am, na dem engineer am, and bla bla bla, Chai... I taya tongue
Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 07, 2017
dumo1:

what do you know? Google lamborghini huracan performante record on the nurburbring and be shocked.
lolz. My brother, the record you're talking about is just a claim by Lamborghini company that they've completed the fastest lap record at nurburgring and apart from the video Lamborghini uploaded on YouTube which experts believe was edited, nothing to support their claim. How can a company give themselves the fastest car award?? grin The award is currently held by Porsche 918 spyder. I'm talking about the fastest lap record at nurburgring.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 07, 2017
princetom1:

Its more than poor marketing o, they need to prove to Nigerians their vehicles are worth spending on, and the poor marketing sha, that's too glaring. They will be shouting government, government and government wen they are self are not helping their course. Check innoson website, most naija blog is better than it by far, check their only showroom in lagos, it's worse than a slaughter house. It just seems like the man thinks he will just make noise and everyone will start buying, u know to him that, he is a total learner. Dem go come dey claim different things like na dem design am, na dem engineer am, and bla bla bla, Chai... I taya tongue
the company needs serious upgrade. He needs to start thinking global, not just only Nigeria. He should hire services of world renowned auto designers, introduce latest technology. Get a car stand at world auto shows like the Geneva Motor show where other car companies go to display their latest cars. Seriously he should forget about profit first and build a brand then watch how his business will boom. The igbo mentality of making profit should be put aside. He should learn from Volvo and how Volvo became a global brand.

2 Likes

Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by miqos02(m): 7:21am On Jun 07, 2017
seen and good

check my signature for business
Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by free2ryhme: 7:22am On Jun 07, 2017
No single black man there

yet we dey hustle hustle hustle

wetin be the name of the hustle wey dem dey do sef

2 Likes

Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by DollarAngel(m): 7:23am On Jun 07, 2017
GOOD
Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by blazinginfo: 7:23am On Jun 07, 2017
I must get this before the year runs out. 3 Killed As Armed Robbers Attack 3 Banks Outside Bowen University - Graphic Photos
http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/06/3-killed-as-armed-robbers-attack-3.html
Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by Saintsammurai(m): 7:23am On Jun 07, 2017
I'm buying this for all my sisters.
Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 07, 2017
lofty900:

Ibo man Phillip Emegwali owns Zinox computers.
Okonji, from Delta state Nigeria was nominated for mayor of Boston United States of America.
Mark Zuckerberg's PA is a Nigerian.
Ibo man is in charge of Automation for national space agency.
Yoruba man owns Gatwick airport London.
Ibo man (coscharis) imports rolls Royce engines for Aeroplanes
Hausa man is Africa's richest man.
Mansa Musa of mali was once world's richest man.

If I can read and go on, you'd be sure that the accomplishments of africa is far more expensive and worthwhile than the whites. Your type of people only know yahoo and give Nigeria a very bad image and name outside the shores of this nation.

7 Likes

Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by seedorfg(m): 7:33am On Jun 07, 2017
okay next
Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by ayogozie(m): 7:33am On Jun 07, 2017
We need to come together to build up innoson == poor management is the main problem in innoson company the need massive advert in all corners of the nigeria and the world at large
Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by OsuGanja(m): 7:34am On Jun 07, 2017
Ladipodeal:

In Fela's voice...BLACK MAN MENTALITY....Na black man go buy am last last...

1 Like

Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by savcy(m): 7:36am On Jun 07, 2017
lofty900:
the company needs serious upgrade. He needs to start thinking global, not just only Nigeria. He should hire services of world renowned auto designers, introduce latest technology. Get a car stand at world auto shows like the Geneva Motor show where other car companies go to display their latest cars. Seriously he should forget about profit first and build a brand then watch how his business will boom. The igbo mentality of making profit should be put aside. He should learn from Volvo and how Volvo became a global brand.

First thing innoson must upgrade is that their drab and uncreative logo or crest. It's ugly.

2 Likes

Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by princetom1(m): 7:37am On Jun 07, 2017
gimakon:

Ibo man Phillip Emegwali owns Zinox computers.
Okonji, from Delta state Nigeria was nominated for mayor of Boston United States of America.
Mark Zuckerberg's PA is a Nigerian.
Ibo man is in charge of Automation for national space agency.
Yoruba man owns Gatwick airport London.
Ibo man (coscharis) imports rolls Royce engines for Aeroplanes
Hausa man is Africa's richest man.
Mansa Musa of mali was once world's richest man.

If I can read and go on, you'd be sure that the accomplishments of africa is far more expensive and worthwhile than the whites. Your type of people only know yahoo and give Nigeria a very bad image and name outside the shores of this nation.

Can u read very well? Can u see that he isn't very serious with his comment? And the lists u gave out has nothing to do with what he says. Pls....
Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by RichDad1(m): 7:37am On Jun 07, 2017
Luxury!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Audi's 1st Electric Car,2019 E-tron SUV Will Go 250mi On A Single Charge / Would You Pay ₦3.4m To Convert Your Petrol Powered Car Into An Electric Car? / 2013 Nissan Altima VS Toyota Camry VS Honda Accord (Pics), What Is Your Pick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.