Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. (18821 Views)

Pope's ₦82m Lamborghini Huracan Supercar Could Be Yours For As Little As ₦3,650 / Lamborghini Celebrates Making 8,000th Aventador And 11,000th Huracan / Lamborghini Builds 10,000th Huracan After 4yrs.Details Of Its Successor Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by salford1: 7:42am On Jun 07, 2017
Beautiful cars.

1 Share

Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by princetom1(m): 7:44am On Jun 07, 2017
ayogozie:
We need to come together to build up innoson == poor management is the main problem in innoson company the need massive advert in all corners of the nigeria and the world at large

Its quite easy to say, am a manufacturer, wen u compare innoson with any oda car manufacturer in the world, they have nothing in common at all. The oda day, it was pmt assembling vans too, Mehn, just look at the factory, GAZZUZZ workshop is better than that thing they call assembly plant by far.
Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 07, 2017
savcy:

First thing innoson must upgrade is that their drab and uncreative logo or crest. It's ugly.
very ugly IVM logo and they should improve on the design. Look at the mouth watering design of Hyundai and kia

1 Like

Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by nnokwa042(m): 7:52am On Jun 07, 2017
lofty900:
the company needs serious upgrade. He needs to start thinking global, not just only Nigeria. He should hire services of world renowned auto designers, introduce latest technology. Get a car stand at world auto shows like the Geneva Motor show where other car companies go to display their latest cars. Seriously he should forget about profit first and build a brand then watch how his business will boom. The igbo mentality of making profit should be put aside. He should learn from Volvo and how Volvo became a global brand.
why una dey talk like this if u stay in Europe u will understand that 85 % of cars u see on the road re European cars Korea 5% no China car Here, then ur expecting innoson to break Into European car market re u kidding me? It will be very tough for Chinese to sell their cars in Europe,u will never here Nigerian music in western radio then ur talking about innoson made cars,
Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 07, 2017
Ladipodeal:
No single black man in the picture
I thought I was the only one that noticed it

1 Like

Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by wayne4loan: 7:56am On Jun 07, 2017
lofty900:
Recently I watched a movie called Apex: The story of the hypercar. After watching that movie, I realized that Lamborghini is a toy compared to many sports cars, cars like McLaren, Pagani, Porsche, Ferrari, Ford GT, Koenigsegg, bugatti, etc. Lamborghini doesn't hold any world record. But if you dash me, who am I to say no grin
apex is an eye opening documentary .... Hyper Cars are nothing but a masterpiece.
Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by whitebeard(m): 7:57am On Jun 07, 2017
Huriacan that cannot beat dodge challenger SRT hellcat.oh yes I said it cause I watched the video on youtube.

U can watch it on YouTube $250000 lambo huracan vs $67000 dodge challenger SRT hellcat which is faster, then u would understand why the dodge breeds are powerful muscle cars..!!

Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by oyienootieno: 7:59am On Jun 07, 2017
Ladipodeal:

Good observation... if they go the Tommy way sorry is their name.
Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by oyienootieno: 8:05am On Jun 07, 2017
princetom1:

Ha ha ha. Innoson that is closer to us, we hardly hear about that company, it seems d likes of Toyota and Honda are made in Nigeria while Innoson is made in Mars, because their news is scarce, even wen u hear news about them, it's always a controversial ones like comparing it to Toyota, or their MD is not even using his own car, or their factory looks like a carpentry shop. I taya

They killed IVM with tribalism. .. I mean from the source
Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:06am On Jun 07, 2017
Ladipodeal:

How many pictures taken in Abeokuta have white men in them ?

1 Like

Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 07, 2017
wayne4loan:
apex is an eye opening documentary .... Hyper Cars are nothing but a masterpiece.
my brother that movie is DOPE. I love the movie
Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by sweetgala(m): 8:17am On Jun 07, 2017
lofty900:
I've heard of lycan, even lotus. All these cars come from different countries and even new in the car business. I'm just surprised that an old and popular brand like Lamborghini doesn't hold any world record. Anyways, I noticed the good work u r doing in the auto section. Keep it up

Lamborghini s relatively new in the sports car industry, among the brands listed above only Pigani and Lycan are younger brands some may argue Bugatti as it currently is also
Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 07, 2017
nnokwa042:
why una dey talk like this if u stay in Europe u will understand that 85 % of cars u see on the road re European cars Korea 5% no China car Here, then ur expecting innoson to break Into European car market re u kidding me? It will be very tough for Chinese to sell their cars in Europe,u will never here Nigerian music in western radio then ur talking about innoson made cars,
If innoson car is of high quality, with good marketing it will break into the European market. Ever wondered how Nigerian churches have dominated America and Europe? Nigerian pastors are more popular globally than any European pastor. Redeemed church is everywhere. Christ embassy rhapsody is the number one daily devotional in the world.
Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 07, 2017
autojosh:
It’s been only 3 Years since Lamborghini commenced building of its Huracan and has just manufactured its 8000th model.

The Huracan that made this feat is a Spyder finished in Grigio Lynx and bound for the United Kingdom. Lamborghini records a consistently improving sales where in 2016,a total of of 3,457 vehicles were sold.

Obviously, the Huracan is performing better than the Gallardo as it took Lamborghini 10 years to sell 14,022 Gallardos. At this rate, Lamborghini could sell over 25,000 Huracans before it’s successor arrives, an unprecedented figure in its 54 year history.

https://autojosh.com/lamborghini-builds-8000th-huracan-just-3-years/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
Got so much love for Lamborghini,thats my dream car not Range Rover
Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by maxiuc(m): 8:25am On Jun 07, 2017
Ladipodeal:
the guy dey wash plate inside kitchen
Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 07, 2017
princetom1:

Can u read very well? Can u see that he isn't very serious with his comment? And the lists u gave out has nothing to do with what he says. Pls....

Swerve. Carry your oversabi go front.
2 Things how am i supposed to know hes joking, Do i live with him, and Again, What makes you think what i gave has nothing to do with what he says? See them, i too know People.
Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by princetom1(m): 8:27am On Jun 07, 2017
gimakon:

Swerve. Carry your oversabi go front.
2 Things how am i supposed to know hes joking, Do i live with him, and Again, What makes you think what i gave has nothing to do with what he says? See them, i too know People.

No vex sir
Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by Mcreloaded(m): 8:28am On Jun 07, 2017
princetom1:

But did u noticed wat i saw? Everyone is in the pic, oga o, managers o, testers o, technicians o even cleaners.
Make i stop there... That's d way to go...

Its a big lie the cleaners and messengers are not there because if they are there then you would have Black's in the pic
Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by princetom1(m): 8:30am On Jun 07, 2017
oyienootieno:

They killed IVM with tribalism. .. I mean from the source

If it's good enough, tribalism can't kill it. Will dream of buying innoson anyday it's quality and technology are world class
Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by princetom1(m): 8:30am On Jun 07, 2017
Mcreloaded:

Its a big lie the cleaners and messengers are not there because if they are there then you would have Black's in the pic

Lmfao...

1 Like

Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by NairalandSARS: 8:37am On Jun 07, 2017
LAMBORGHINI MERCY!
©NAIRALANDSARS
Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by Shiitposter: 8:45am On Jun 07, 2017
Ladipodeal:

B-but we built the pyramids. So thats okay.

Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by Shiitposter: 8:48am On Jun 07, 2017
whitebeard:
Huriacan that cannot beat dodge challenger SRT hellcat.oh yes I said it cause I watched the video on youtube.

U can watch it on YouTube $250000 lambo huracan vs $67000 dodge challenger SRT hellcat which is faster, then u would understand why the dodge breeds are powerful muscle cars..!!

There has to be something huracan is good at.
Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by ayindejimmy(m): 9:05am On Jun 07, 2017
Ladipodeal:

Don't judge them by their skin color
Not all blackmen have black skin

1 Like

Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by whitebeard(m): 9:05am On Jun 07, 2017
Shiitposter:

There has to be something huracan is good at.
luxury and speed.
Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 07, 2017
Man that is a transformer robot:AUTOBOT
Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by Stanley1155: 9:11am On Jun 07, 2017
Even the camera is not black in colour is white
Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by nnokwa042(m): 9:12am On Jun 07, 2017
lofty900:
If innoson car is of high quality, with good marketing it will break into the European market. Ever wondered how Nigerian churches have dominated America and Europe? Nigerian pastors are more popular globally than any European pastor. Redeemed church is everywhere. Christ embassy rhapsody is the number one daily devotional in the world.
if Chinese cars can not make it into European market ur expecting innoson to make u well so? Let MTN and GLO network come and break into European communication industry re u kidding me?pls Nigerian churches some of them stays in abandoned warehouse pls,if u never been to Europe don't say what u don't know
Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by Legalbeing(m): 9:50am On Jun 07, 2017
nnokwa042:
if Chinese cars can not make it into European market ur expecting innoson to make u well so? Let MTN and GLO network come and break into European communication industry re u kidding me?pls Nigerian churches some of them stays in abandoned warehouse pls,if u never been to Europe don't say what u don't know
had it been i know u i for dash u ten kobo.
How will u be globally recognised when your own people don't appreciate your value. They don't know that if a man is worthles at home it will be hard to gain value abroad expecially when they know what you are locally. Let the govt look into innoson and help the talentd Igbo man without sentiment.
Re: Lamborghini Builds It’s 8,000th Huracan In Just 3 Years. by Jackipapa: 10:30am On Jun 07, 2017
Ladipodeal:

The other man after the other and the other white man is black.

Look again and again and again and again..............again, again..........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2013 Nissan Altima VS Toyota Camry VS Honda Accord (Pics), What Is Your Pick? / Dubai Plans To Introduce Flying Drone Taxis By July (video) / Would You Pay ₦3.4m To Convert Your Petrol Powered Car Into An Electric Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.