Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? (4178 Views)

Guys Is It Right To Shave Your Woman's Pubic Hair? / How Do You Shave Your Pubes? / Ladies How Do You Shave Ur Pubic Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
[quote author=Ruggedfitness post=57260884]

of course, carry on

Some people use wax, veet , shave or electrolysis . Sugaring is quite an ancient method of removing body hair. You make a paste using sugar, water and lemon juice this is used to epilate body hair.
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by firstking01(m): 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

I was actually better in biology and this is why you see me talking about health and fitness everyday..

If the arc shape is just as I imagine then you could arguably be the sexiest man alive
Would 've felt much aloof if this was coming from a lady....statement sounds gayish to mesad.
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by Ruggedfitness: 9:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
firstking01:
Would 've felt much aloof if this was coming from a lady....statement sounds gayish to mesad.

I see, I take it back then
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by Ruggedfitness: 9:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
Raine80:
Some people use wax, veet , shave or electrolysis . Sugaring is quite an ancient method of removing body hair. You make a paste using sugar, water and lemon juice this is used to epilate body hair.

I know waxing (the most painful hair removing method). But this seems new to me.. Are you from Nigeria?
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

What irritates you? the hair or the armpit?

The hair. It grows fast and worst, sharp but I just love having an hairless armpit
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

I know waxing (the most painful hair removing method). But this seems new to me.. Are you from Nigeria?
Not necessarily ...yes
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

grin grin grin grin

Should I believe this one ??

cheesycheesy

i'd say yes but its still left to u to.......or not
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by Ruggedfitness: 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
vicfuntop:

The hair. It grows fast and worst, sharp but I just love having an hairless armpit

Since you shave every 3 days it would be nice if you try other kinds of hair removal processes, instead of shaving alone to prevent damaging your skin in the long
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by Ruggedfitness: 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

cheesycheesy

i'd say yes but its still left to u to.......or not

grin grin grin Good night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
If u're hygienic enough 4 times in 2 years should do

quote me and watch ur dick disappear and ur bress fall

I dare you.
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
TheCabal:

I dare you.

hmmm...........anyways i don swear am already

sha dont come begging me tomorrow mornig when u dont see ur 5.1 inches dick anymore
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by Naboo(m): 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
Waawu, op has experienced many experiences. grin cheesy
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by Ruggedfitness: 10:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
Naboo:
Waawu, op has experienced many experiences. grin cheesy
grin grin grin My health and fitness blog is all about my experiences.. I only write on what I have experienced so that anyone can hold me accountable to my word..

Good night
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Since you shave every 3 days it would be nice if you try other kinds of hair removal processes, instead of shaving alone to prevent damaging your skin in the long

I was never a fan of the stick. I use cream shave
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

hmmm...........anyways i don swear am already

sha dont come begging me tomorrow mornig when u dont see ur 5.1 inches dick anymore

Quoted you again... and FYI my dick is 2.5 inches grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by konkonbilo(m): 2:22am On Jun 07, 2017
Funny enough, I enjoy pulling the hairs under my armpit with my fingers. Its fun for me.I do it anytime am less busy.
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 07, 2017
firstking01:
Same...shaved last saturday, might shave again next week cos the way it seem now i hate keeping hairs, not healthy for guys especially.
but some guys like keeping hair on their armpit..I don't understand why
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by firstking01(m): 6:44am On Jun 07, 2017
sekxy:

but some guys like keeping hair on their armpit..I don't understand why
When they start pespiring during the day their ampit will start smelling....some guys are just dirty.
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by Martin0(m): 6:44am On Jun 07, 2017
Mimzyy:
Interesting..
babe answer the question,
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 07, 2017
firstking01:
When they start pespiring during the day their ampit will start smelling....some guys are just dirty.
yeap..very dirty
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by firstking01(m): 6:46am On Jun 07, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

I see, I take it back then
Betterembarassed
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by firstking01(m): 6:49am On Jun 07, 2017
sekxy:
yeap..very dirty
How often do you do your own shavingtongue?
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by Garrirevenge(f): 6:59am On Jun 07, 2017
once in two weeks.
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 07, 2017
firstking01:
How often do you do your own shavingtongue?
lolz..I know u must ask this question..

I'm a neat freak though
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by Ruggedfitness: 7:11am On Jun 07, 2017
konkonbilo:
Funny enough, I enjoy pulling the hairs under my armpit with my fingers. Its fun for me.I do it anytime am less busy.

I know the feeling, but if what you wrote up there is true, then that means you leave the hairs to grow very lnng
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by Ruggedfitness: 7:12am On Jun 07, 2017
Garrirevenge:
once in two weeks.

So how do you go about yours... shaving, waxing, or what?
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by konkonbilo(m): 7:25am On Jun 07, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

I know the feeling, but if what you wrote up there is true, then that means you leave the hairs to grow very lnng
No too long.anytime I feel the air n I see it something my finger can pull then I just pull. It's something have been doing more than 10 years.so I don't feel ant pain
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by Ruggedfitness: 7:26am On Jun 07, 2017
konkonbilo:
No too long.anytime I feel the air n I see it something my finger can pull then I just pull. It's something have been doing more than 10 years.so I don't feel ant pain

Okay, Good morning though

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by Garrirevenge(f): 7:34am On Jun 07, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

So how do you go about yours... shaving, waxing, or what?
Shaving. I use to wax, but i think it make it grows back faster.
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by firstking01(m): 8:20am On Jun 07, 2017
sekxy:

lolz..I know u must ask this question..

I'm a neat freak though
I know you are a neat freaker but you still did not answer my quedtion??
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by AprilWilliams: 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
I use an epilator. This keeps them away for about 3 weeks before I need to eplilate them again.

I used to shave, but I had to (wanted to because for me it has to be completely hairless) shave every second day which became rather annoying so I looked for an alternative and found epilators wre quite affordable and provided longer lasting results as the hairs are removed from the roots.

When I started epilating I noticed major changes in the way my hair grows back too. Now it doesn't grow back like stubble how it does if you shave. Instead it grows back softer and sparser and aparanently if you epilate for a long time, the hair follicles become damaged and won't even grow back. So I'm excited for that day. smiley

Anyway, if anyone is interested in an epilator, here's an article that helped me with lots of questions I had before making the purchase. http://fotoepilators.com/electric-epilator/
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by denisa15: 5:10am On Jan 20, 2020
I no longer shave my underarms....I used to, years ago then I switched to waxing.
The thing about waxing your underarms is that it last longer compared to shaving...about 2 weeks, but the downside is that it's quite painful.
Nowadays I am using an epilator and I love it. It's not as messy as waxing and it's a bit faster than handling wax and cleaning it afterwards.
Considering that an epilator can be as cheap as $30, it's not that expensive either.

Hope this helps!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Girls So Often In Beauty Pageant..are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful? / Guys Can You Give Your Girlfriend 70K To Make Her Hair? / My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.