Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya (41139 Views)

Tosyn Bucknor's Service Of Songs: Babajide Sanwo-olu, Falz, Chigul Attend / Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor / Taiwo Hassan (ogogo) Looks Broken At Mojisola Olaiya's Service Of Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by Jarus(m): 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
Someone voluntarily converted to Islam and het last tweet was to thank Allah, you are here forcing unislamic activities over her dead body.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by IYANGBALI: 7:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
Was she not a Muslim? Copy copy, always copying from our better organized and beautiful Christian religion grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by Jarus(m): 8:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Was she not a Muslim? Copy copy, always copying from our better organized and beautiful Christian religion grin grin grin

So it was the dead that came to sanction thrse activities?

Does a dead woman have a say on the way het Christian family treat her after death?

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by IYANGBALI: 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
Jarus:

So it was the dead that came to sanction thrse activities?

Does a dead woman have a say on the way het Christian family treat her after death?

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by Omojudy: 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
otimothy:

My dear, speak for yourself abeg, some of us want to disappear like Enoch.
Or Elijah?
Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by AmicableEd: 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
See more here and watch her daughter's emotional tribute http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/06/watch-moji-olaiyas-daughter-pay-her.html
Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by Jarus(m): 8:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
IYANGBALI:

Only Muslim in a Christian family. Now, tell me who did the copying? The dead herself?

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by olureignforever: 8:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
Tunagee:

She was a chrismus.

Abeg, which religion be chrismus
Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by Alariwo2: 8:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
Rest on Moji Olaiya..

we love you but God loves you more. *wipes tears
Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by carammel(f): 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
Well,i wouldn't blame her family for burying her the Christian way,if only she had told them to bury her a muslim anytime she dies but then,death came unexpected.
Innalillahi waenaillehi rajiun.
Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by Jilo83(m): 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
I thought she is a Muslim
Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by optional1(f): 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
otimothy:

my love, i only asked a harmless question
Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by optional1(f): 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
crazyABO:
them dey come u will see dem soon wink

lolz

i don see them oh..

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by lereinter(m): 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
dolphinife:
Service of Songs for a Muslim convert

i thought I was the only one
Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by IYANGBALI: 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
Jarus:

Only Muslim in a Christian family. Now, tell me who did the copying? The dead herself?
Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by otimothy(m): 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
Omojudy:

Or Elijah?

I no too sabi bible reach Elijah share.
Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by bolinjkezzy(m): 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
I thought to convert to Muslim way before her death All the same RIP to you ma'am and cheick tiote
Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by bolinjkezzy(m): 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
I thought she convert to Muslim way before her death All the same RIP to you ma'am and cheick tiote
Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by Ife4me(m): 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
Life is like a walking shadow............... We live today, tomorrow we die... What a life.
May God grant her eternal rest and grant d family fortitude to bear d irreparable loss.
Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by BigBrother9ja: 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
otimothy:

Chai!
At last, I found you kiss
Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by Famocious(m): 10:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
RIP Moji

In SW Nigeria, there is a thin line between Christianity and Islam
Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by Omojudy: 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
otimothy:

I no too sabi bible reach Elijah share.
They Chariot of fire he went with was so classy. No be say person go just be no more like Enoch.
Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 07, 2017
HisSexcellency:
I don't understand angry angry
Thought she was a Muslim
Why the service of songs Or she got repented on the sick bed undecided undecided

Which Imam would agree to do Islamic rituals for her burial? Their religion wants their dead be buried within 24 hours without autopsy. Moreso, all her family members are Christians including her mom who was later converted to Christianity from the religion of piss.
Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by Bimpe29: 3:51am On Jun 07, 2017
I think she died as a Muslim

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by Allansmith: 4:26am On Jun 07, 2017
Rest in peace Moji... sad
Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by otimothy(m): 4:40am On Jun 07, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

Chai!
At last, I found you kiss

Me nor get idea say I lost before o.
Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by otimothy(m): 4:41am On Jun 07, 2017
Omojudy:

They Chariot of fire he went with was so classy. No be say person go just be no more like Enoch.

Ehen, me like that one sha
Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 07, 2017
But she is a Muslim na why all this charades?

May Allah grant her Jannah. Ameen
Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by kolaish(m): 7:48am On Jun 07, 2017
Seems Moji's daughter is a christian, maybe that is why she want her mother buried as a christian, my thought though..

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya by agoshofin(m): 8:14am On Jun 07, 2017
I thought they said she was a muslim...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) / Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" / Eniola Badmus Twerks For Tiwa Savage in New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.