Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,795 members, 7,831,572 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Tuesday Night Life (expired) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tuesday Night Life (expired) (700 Views)

See Why You Shouldn't Get Cursed By Fresh And Expired Nude Pics Of Humans / Expired Condoms Alert??!!! Photos / Night Life In Nairobi Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuesday Night Life (expired) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
All your comments has being taken into consideration

Gracias
Re: Tuesday Night Life (expired) by McBrooklyn(m): 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
undecided

Re: Tuesday Night Life (expired) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
What is this one saying

Re: Tuesday Night Life (expired) by SirMichael1: 8:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
Wait! What the fūçk is wrong with everyone on NL?

The guys are bashing the ladies and the ladies in turn are doing very well in defending their territory. undecided And some ladies aren't only defending but attacking too

Everything feels so wrong here embarassed

And OP, asslicker aka buttlicker or sycophant means someone who uses compliments to gain SELF-SERVING favour or advantage from another

1 Like

Re: Tuesday Night Life (expired) by johnbuck81(m): 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
pls Op... stop acting like a kid disturbing his mummy for breast milk. you want to be just friends with nairaland girls from there u go ask her out then try to score goal. if she ain't replying ur pm's then she's not interested.
whole Lotta bunch of girls are on facebook for what u r looking for.

1 Like

Re: Tuesday Night Life (expired) by Ruggedfitness: 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
welcome everyone! How was your day? How's your evening going? Mine is cold, rain fell during the day, alright back to business

FitnessDoctor is on a long ban at the moment, So I am using this account to share the message..

About what you said. I believe the ruckus going on with gender here on nairaland is due to 2 things

1. Most Nairaland guys think females are cheap, in fact they call them cheap, In life these women act like they are something important, but after sometime a guy will find out that she is just sleeping with someone who doesn't really care. Now this guy cannot go straight to her face and call her a LovePeddler so he has his disgust deep within.. Then when another lady like Talk2bella come to nairaland to say something reasonable.. He will pour out his disgust..

2. The way the ladies feel like a reaction to this. Ladies have labelled most Nairaland guys as broke (Vikiylove and Sekxy), sex depraved guys, also the ladies don't wan to be humiliated too, especially if a nairaland guy asks her out and sleeps with her, only to post her pics here on nairaland or humiliate her in any other way..

Although it is not all of them that is subject to these 2 hypothesis. But some are..

I am sorry if the mentions irritate any of you ladies. Just calling your attention to the thread

3 Likes

Re: Tuesday Night Life (expired) by iweecureyou: 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
welcome everyone! How was your day? How's your evening going? Mine is cold, rain fell during the day, alright back to business

So when I joined this forum some years back I was keen on making friends here, females mostly ( I love women a lot, not like wanting to have sex with them all but just having them as friends)
But I observed something, it's seems when a guy likes a girl on this forum and tries to get mushy mushy with her, a lot of peeps here quickly calls him an asslicker ( I swear I still don't know the meaning of that word).

Secondly I observed a lot of girls here pride themselves in receiving pm's here and not responding, when you guys get involved in a brawl she says you're 'pained' that she didn't reply your pm, even the guys here join in the bashing guy. It then seems sending pm's here is a grave 'crime'.

Some ladies says they can't take any guy here serious, seems to be a trend with them probably that's why they don't reply the pm's but my question is why? I swear there are some amazing ladies here I would love to send pm's and have offline affiliations with but I'm bothered about anyone calling me out here should things go south, I really don't fancy publicity at all especially when you're bent on embarrassing me.

So peeps why all this issues, guys why you most times quick to use derogatory remarks and names on ladies here? Some have even complain of you guys kissing and telling! That's crap na.
Let's just talk about the gender issues we are having with each other here.

The floor is open

Cc
Redbeans
Aderola15
Itsjude
Makkydebbie
SweetPuffPuff
Ruggedfitness
Fitnessdoctor
Talk2bella
holyfather

I wee nort talks too mush juss visit www.yabaleft.com/droniti... .Anyways pliss advice me wart are the efferst of waisted spam dat aff entered oloshoundecided

1 Like

Re: Tuesday Night Life (expired) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

FitnessDoctor is on a long ban at the moment, So I am using this account to share the message..

About what you said. I believe the ruckus going on with gender here on nairaland is due to 2 things

1. Most Nairaland guys think females are cheap, in fact they call them cheap, In life these women act like they are something important, but after sometime a guy will find out that she is just sleeping with someone who doesn't really care. Now this guy cannot go straight to her face and call her a LovePeddler so he has his disgust deep within.. Then when another lady like Talk2bella come to nairaland to say something reasonable.. He will pour out his disgust..

2. The way the ladies feel like a reaction to this. Ladies have labelled most Nairaland guys as broke (Vikiylove and Sekxy), sex depraved guys, also the ladies don't wan to be humiliated too, especially if a nairaland guy asks her out and sleeps with her, only to post her pics here on nairaland or humiliate her in any other way..

Although it is not all of them that is subject to these 2 hypothesis. But some are..

I am sorry if the mentions irritate any of you ladies. Just calling your attention to the thread
I don't understand u. ...I just started yesterday and it's boiling like this..hmmmm

btw,why would u include my name in that number 2?has anybody here seen me in real life...?remove anything sexual in my mention please
Re: Tuesday Night Life (expired) by Ruggedfitness: 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
sekxy:

I don't understand u.

My dear.. Why don't you reply nairaland guys pms?
Re: Tuesday Night Life (expired) by AmoryBlacq: 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
well well

1 Like

Re: Tuesday Night Life (expired) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

My dear.. Why don't you reply nairaland guys pms?
lol..
Re: Tuesday Night Life (expired) by irewoleola(m): 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
Everyone is just trying to be careful.

1 Like

Re: Tuesday Night Life (expired) by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
If you want to meet someone go to Dating and Hook Up Zone, that section was created for a reason. Besides, you can make good friends here without the drama that comes with it if you use your head right and respect yourself.

And about the dumb ones saying guys here shouldn't be taken seriously, well, I can't blame them really. The blame goes to 'em fuckboys and asslickers who chase after everything and anything that has (f) in front of its name on this section. By default, their brains can't process anything outside of creating dumb threads, seeking cheap likes/attention and joining groups where they gossip and plot other's downfall'.

These set of people heap unnecessary and undeserved praises on some of these below-average-looking, common sense lacking simpletons thereby making them feel they are the next best thing after cookies.

It's when they contribute in topics outside of romance section you'll start seeing they really have nothing upstairs to offer, pity. undecided

P.S In addition to the definition given by a fella up there, below is what an asslicker looks like. grin

©YBR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuesday Night Life (expired) by Olamid234(m): 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
Truetalk @ OP,

Nairaland Romance section has now become Repulsive(opposite of romance). Today you will hear Broke guys this (worst abuse for the m), tomorrow its ladies are b*tches (worst abuse for f). Funny enough the way some people will carry this matter for their head, you will start to suspect that they are either broke or bitches. I personally feel disgusted at some of the comments i read here. If i were the f, i wouldn't even bother commenting in section at all. Just a waste of time

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

14 Ways To Know Your Man Loves You / A Wedding To Remember (pics) / To Be Sincere! Mad Man And Shoemaker, Who Waka Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.