Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Nigerian Economy May Collapse Soon – Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Economy May Collapse Soon – Peter Obi (19762 Views)

Fayemi: APC May Collapse When Buhari Leaves Office / Why Lagos May Collapse - Donald Duke / IMF: Nigerian Economy May Collapse If… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Economy May Collapse Soon – Peter Obi by harjayi(m): 10:42am On Jun 07, 2017
the economic wet do sleep for ground, no dey fall again
Re: Nigerian Economy May Collapse Soon – Peter Obi by magoo10(m): 10:44am On Jun 07, 2017
Nigeria economy has collapsed, even Nigeria as a country is in coma

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Economy May Collapse Soon – Peter Obi by delishpot: 10:48am On Jun 07, 2017
Thought they said it was getting better?
Re: Nigerian Economy May Collapse Soon – Peter Obi by MARKone(m): 10:49am On Jun 07, 2017
Esseite:
This is the only sane presidential candidate i would love to see...

He has proved it to everyone during his tenure in anambra state.... cleared all arrears from the days of macherpherson..... Anambra state is shouting and claiming biafra craps today is because he made them feel independent..

He was even called stingy...
He saved so much for the state... (till tomorrow no salary arrears)
He cross check and vetted every voucher for purchase even A4 paper...
He built road through thick and forests and still kept an extremely robust reserve, increased IGR to what we have today...
At the same time believes in One better Nigeria for the youths..

I tell you. He really needs to contest, his managerial and business skill is second to none, very prudent fellow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Economy May Collapse Soon – Peter Obi by burkingx(f): 10:51am On Jun 07, 2017
Obi !!! Your BED of MONEY don collapse ni ? undecided undecided undecided

Re: Nigerian Economy May Collapse Soon – Peter Obi by easiest(m): 10:53am On Jun 07, 2017
Na you dey see them na, many of us has never see this people for face, i suggest next time you Abuja you tell them your stake in this.
Re: Nigerian Economy May Collapse Soon – Peter Obi by BAILMONEY: 10:56am On Jun 07, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin da ekwonomy e don kwolaps tey tey grin grin
are you at home?
Re: Nigerian Economy May Collapse Soon – Peter Obi by IYANGBALI: 11:04am On Jun 07, 2017
I doesn't believe him he is not a Nigerian but a biafran
Re: Nigerian Economy May Collapse Soon – Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 07, 2017
This man never says anything good about Nigeria.. quite insensitive!
Re: Nigerian Economy May Collapse Soon – Peter Obi by TheRealestGuy(m): 11:08am On Jun 07, 2017
This man is going to be a major force to reckon with when Biafra finally comes.

I love this man and Sullivan Chime. They have proven that good governance is actually possible in this country.
Re: Nigerian Economy May Collapse Soon – Peter Obi by michoim(m): 11:14am On Jun 07, 2017
Is your economy that will collapse, not Nigeria's. Is that the message GEJ sent you after paying him a visit last week in Otuoke his home town? Evil minded man.Statistics are already showing Nigeria economy is improving, and some prophet of doom , that is not happy with that is predicting the catastrophe that will befall Biafra. If you like go and starting sponsoring militants to begin bombing again, you will not live to tell the story; you and your boss that sent you.
Re: Nigerian Economy May Collapse Soon – Peter Obi by santanwaegbe: 11:16am On Jun 07, 2017
Tell them oo
Re: Nigerian Economy May Collapse Soon – Peter Obi by Splashme: 11:16am On Jun 07, 2017
porka:
They are implementing a ZERO budget.

MTN (maga) no pay.

China currency swap is a "pipe dream".

Brettonwoods no send money (no loan).

50 naira stamp duty no gather.

500 billion uncountable dollars from Diezani never arrive.

TSA never full reach.

Oil price no gree rise reach.

Company income tax don fly comot.

Customs duties/levies are charged on empty containers at the ports.

Cattlemen don diversify into agro-killing.

Re: Nigerian Economy May Collapse Soon – Peter Obi by Abagworo(m): 11:50am On Jun 07, 2017
He should quit running his mouth like diarrhea.
Re: Nigerian Economy May Collapse Soon – Peter Obi by Schematics: 11:55am On Jun 07, 2017
Bastard it is your useless old poor mother that's running her mouth like diarrhea. Ezi ofia.

[s]
Abagworo:
He should quit running his mouth like diarrhea.
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Economy May Collapse Soon – Peter Obi by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
Government should please arrest the rot in my system. See clue below

Re: Nigerian Economy May Collapse Soon – Peter Obi by obibanks: 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
It's quite funny to see Nigerian youths criticizing this man, Even with his track record in Anambra State. I really don't know what most of our youths want

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Economy May Collapse Soon – Peter Obi by wasuka14(m): 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
When it comes to public speaking, Mr Obi always speak the truth. But he is there for 8yrs sharing and looting public money and now is talking. And also, Nigeia youths must recognise who and what we are celebrating. We need to join hand together and aleviate poverty.
Re: Nigerian Economy May Collapse Soon – Peter Obi by maruzia: 12:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
NIGERIAS ECONOMY MIGHT
COLLAPSE SOON, PETER OBI , BECAUSE
1) YOU CARTED AWAY ABOUT 450m IN THE BOOT OF YOUR CAR FROM GOVERNMENT HOUSE AWKA TO LAGOS AND THE CONSIGNMENT WAS INTERCEPTED ON THE WAY

2)YOU BLEED THE GOVERNMENT OF ANAMBRA STATE DRY TO THE TUNE OF 50m IGR COLLECTION BY YOUR AGENTS EVERY MONTH

3)YOU USED YOUR STSATE GOVERNMENT FUNDS TO ACQUIRE CHOICE PROPERTIES AND INDUSTRIES ALL OVER THE COUNTRY LIKE OSBOURNE FLATS IKOYI, NEXT SHOPPING MALL, ABUJA, SABMILLER, HERO BEER, HOUSES IN SOUTH AFRICA AND LONDON, NOT TO MENTION ONITSHA AND PORT HARCOURT.

4) YOU USED YOUR STATE FUNDS TO PURCHASE CARS FOR PDP STALWARTS TO GET THEM TO NOMINATE YOU AS MINISTER FOR AVIATION BUT FAILED WOEFULLY.

A WHOLE CATALOGUE OF ECONOMIC CRIMES ON YOUR PART ENOUGH TO SABOTAGE THIS COUNTRYS ECONOMY....AND YOU HAVE THE MOUTH TO TALK. HYPOCRITE.
Re: Nigerian Economy May Collapse Soon – Peter Obi by TINALETC3(f): 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
shocked u asked dat question with confidence,like say u no my home shocked
BAILMONEY:
are you at home?
Re: Nigerian Economy May Collapse Soon – Peter Obi by Bobby808: 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
I hope Obi will not be picked up any moment from now. If he is not picked up, that should be cause Buhari us out of the country otherwise, any voice, especially when it is from the 7% regions, be hundred per cent sure that such persons will be picked up by Buhari and apc's efcc.
My God, this country is gone. The country is fast going up dawn during apc government.
Re: Nigerian Economy May Collapse Soon – Peter Obi by Mykelpato(m): 2:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
The Oracle has spoken. Okwutee!! my role model.
Re: Nigerian Economy May Collapse Soon – Peter Obi by donqx: 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
collapsed already
Re: Nigerian Economy May Collapse Soon – Peter Obi by BAILMONEY: 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2017
TINALETC3:
shocked u asked dat question with confidence,like say u no my home shocked
WHY I COME ASK IF SAY I NO KNOW YA HOUSE
Re: Nigerian Economy May Collapse Soon – Peter Obi by kenny987(f): 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
What is the good thing that is there to say? U want him to keep repeating dead rhetoric of how it's the giant of Africa and blessed with resources? Is that news? How is he supposed to be sensitive? By lying or turning to some sycophant hat claims that Buhari/APC has fulfilled all campaign promises?
majekdom2:
This man never says anything good about Nigeria.. quite insensitive!
Re: Nigerian Economy May Collapse Soon – Peter Obi by kenny987(f): 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
Bobby808:
I hope Obi will not be picked up any moment from now. If he is not picked up, that should be cause Buhari us out of the country otherwise, any voice, especially when it is from the 7% regions, be hundred per cent sure that such persons will be picked up by Buhari and apc's efcc.
My God, this country is gone. The country is fast going up dawn during apc government.

Who increased the percentage? Please maintain the accurate reportage of 5% before the kind APC EFCC go come track you for false information. Don't lie against Baba, he said 5% not 7%! cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Economy May Collapse Soon – Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
kenny987:
What is the good thing that is there to say? U want him to keep repeating dead rhetoric of how it's the giant of Africa and blessed with resources? Is that news? How is he supposed to be sensitive? By lying or turning to some sycophant hat claims that Buhari/APC has fulfilled all campaign promises?
he is a politician, he has no stable side atm. He is neither here or there. If I were him, I will be cautious of what I say.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti: Labour Writes Fayemi, Protests Mass Sack Of Workers / Nigeria Enters COVID-19 Fourth Wave / 2023: Atiku Will Beat Tinubu In Lagos – Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.