Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family (32146 Views)

Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary / Naeto C Appointed By Governor Ihedioha As Special Assistant On Lagos Liaison / Naeto C Joins Politics, PDP (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by TINALETC3(f): 10:27am On Jun 07, 2017
grin grin grin
2 d lady above me:d lady u jst culd a chimpanzee fine pass u grin grin
#amhere4trouble grin
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
embarassed THE WIFE WITH LONG FACE LIKE THAT OF A HORSE, ANYWAYS ,CUTE FAMILY BY THE WAY, MARRIAGE IS NOT EASY TO CONDONE.
chei dem don come o....haters confederation

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by banmee(m): 10:27am On Jun 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
embarassed THE WIFE WITH LONG FACE LIKE THAT OF A HORSE, ANYWAYS ,CUTE FAMILY BY THE WAY, MARRIAGE IS NOT EASY TO CONDONE.

You sure you understand what condone means in this regard? The concept Marriage itself is a wonderful thing. It is people who go into it for the wrong reasons that are the problem.
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by Dyt(f): 10:29am On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin

His wife looks like a sickler

With dislocated hip bones.

And you found this funny?
SMH

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by chimeziedickson: 10:30am On Jun 07, 2017
Cute family. Y disappear all of a sudden........Kini big deal crooner
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by JennyOfOldstones(f): 10:31am On Jun 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
NwaAmaikpe:
grin

His wife looks like a sickler

With dislocated hip bones.
GloriaNinja:
The both of you rarely have anything good to say on all your posts.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by crazyABO(m): 10:33am On Jun 07, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin grin grin
2 d lady above me:d lady u jst culd a chimpanzee fine pass u grin grin
#amhere4trouble grin
and to u below ur face ain't diff from a monkeys ass shocked I can't even say which is more pretty undecided
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by crazyABO(m): 10:33am On Jun 07, 2017
JennyOfOldstones:
The both of you rarely have anything good to say on all your posts.
I never knew u noticed them too angry I think dey shld gt married wink

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by TINALETC3(f): 10:34am On Jun 07, 2017
grin grin grin, PAINED
crazyABO:
and to u below ur face ain't diff from a monkeys ass shocked I can't even say which is more pretty undecided

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by pumpy007(m): 10:35am On Jun 07, 2017
fortifiedng:
Beautiful family but the wife though
wetin do d wife..
bad belle
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:36am On Jun 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I know why u dey beef ur wide mouth signifies ur toto is like a satellite dish and has therefore reduced ur market value.. Don't worry for every slacked obo there is a tramadolised cassava.. U av hope just keep searching.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 07, 2017
MrUgo3333333:
Change your winning status today!!!!
Boost your financial status today!!!!!...see details below

A married man trying to scaming pple

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by crazyABO(m): 10:39am On Jun 07, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin grin grin, PAINED
for your mind grin cz I c no reason y u ought to insult her cz she said d truth wink
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
. Goat
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by TINALETC3(f): 10:42am On Jun 07, 2017
grin GloriaNinja where u dey, abeg come quick, water don pass garri grin grin
GloriaNinja:
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by paradigmshift(m): 10:43am On Jun 07, 2017
too much money naeto c
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by Jamorezzi: 10:43am On Jun 07, 2017
The wife and the husband look like a twin to me . Pretty picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by JennyOfOldstones(f): 10:44am On Jun 07, 2017
crazyABO:
I never knew u noticed them too angry I think dey shld gt married wink
LOL! A union between people like them can only end in disaster.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by paradigmshift(m): 10:47am On Jun 07, 2017
BrownCookie:
Cute family. Do & come back with hits biko.

d guy is done with music. na business e dey into.
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by elbaraj001(m): 10:47am On Jun 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
She still have a handsome,wealthy n celebrated husband...u wey fine...make we c d one wey go marry u...by d way..Neoto C is one of the most responsible Artist i've ever heard of...God bless u.
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by paradigmshift(m): 10:47am On Jun 07, 2017
nuelzy:
d wife is not slayish..

dt is y naeto c loves her.
who slay help
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by crazyABO(m): 10:48am On Jun 07, 2017
JennyOfOldstones:
LOL! A union between people like them can only end in disaster.
n dah one is dre cup of tea since dey reason alike grin
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by jashar(f): 10:48am On Jun 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:

Jeez... who you create? Take a chill pill abeg. It's bad enough that the other gender bash our gender, but when the bashing comes from within, that's just cold. undecided

Sisters before Misters....
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by edo3(m): 10:49am On Jun 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
And your own mouth be like that wood pecker own,,pls somebody should help me with that meme used to describe aunty kemi.
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by TINALETC3(f): 10:50am On Jun 07, 2017
grin
edo3:
And your own mouth be like that wood pecker own,,pls somebody should help me with that meme used to describe aunty kemi.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by Rayes3: 10:50am On Jun 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
jealousy.
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by edo3(m): 10:55am On Jun 07, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin
Nagode sister,,wagbayi.
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by bankable: 10:59am On Jun 07, 2017
i wanna perform at d glo concert and i need ur help by clicking d link below and liking my video u don't need to watch it jez like it. God bless u as u do so.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUucRSdBjsa/
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by Lloydfather(m): 11:05am On Jun 07, 2017
Descent family, wealthy of emulating. Not some fake celebrities that will come here to celebrate their olosho's, heavy make-up wife's as if they're residing in the moon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Names Three Celebs who Can Slay Without Makeup / Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview / Toke Makinwa Slays In Sexy Gym Wear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.