Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,683 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family (32144 Views)

Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary / Naeto C Appointed By Governor Ihedioha As Special Assistant On Lagos Liaison / Naeto C Joins Politics, PDP (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 07, 2017
The only rapper with MSC
U're ten over ten joooor
Cute family
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by Pearly255(f): 11:11am On Jun 07, 2017
xedyl:

Why envy her ?? witch##
Hahaha hahaha abeg tell her... Jealousy

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by sammugbes(m): 11:17am On Jun 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
embarassed THE WIFE WITH LONG FACE LIKE THAT OF A HORSE, ANYWAYS ,CUTE FAMILY BY THE WAY, MARRIAGE IS NOT EASY TO CONDONE.
Hahahahahahaha she has cash well more than you ,if u like call her ram, she's better than u in all ramifications.
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 07, 2017
crazyABO:
have never seen u to ever appreciate a girls beauty u always say something bad about them I would love to c urs miss world angry

Dat moniker got a guy behind it....... Don't get it twisted
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
Awon eleyiiiiiiii angry angry wan Je yan shocked angry
GloriaNinja:
embarassed THE WIFE WITH LONG FACE LIKE THAT OF A HORSE, ANYWAYS ,CUTE FAMILY BY THE WAY, MARRIAGE IS NOT EASY TO CONDONE.
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by isee2moro: 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
I heard they are outcast
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by bencarter(m): 1:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
cute family... dun worry i wiill marry ur daughter ..........
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by charlsecy(m): 1:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
Evablizin:
Happy.... family may
How did you know? From the photo?
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by DarkHenrie(m): 1:48pm On Jun 07, 2017
Why do both males have bulgy stomachs?
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by biijeymilloney5: 2:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Na you com fine abi
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by freddymanny49: 2:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
I heard from a source that Naeto C was a subject of bullying and verbal abuse during his days at Atlantic Hall back then when A-Hall was located
in Maryland.
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by GloriaNinja(f): 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin GloriaNinja where u dey, abeg come quick, water don pass garri grin grin
I dey owe you?
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by hollah123: 2:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
amiibaby:
If that pic on ur dp is ur pic then there is no need looking for the chimpanzee that escaped in the zoo....
chai,chimp Kwa? zoo again? my sister I like to declare that you are wicked
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by Kaymaxine(m): 2:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin

His wife looks like a sickler

With dislocated hip bones.
i wanted to talk bfor,bt wen i saw ur profile pic...i knw its spiritual related
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by Kaymaxine(m): 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
pokipoki:

Dude, why don't you share your wife's picture. So that we can compare.
he nt a dude bro...
ITS a pussy!!!
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
With dat ur face wey be like pomkpi. Lol
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin
And Na ur type dey WORWOR Pass o....... Lol
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by Sniper4real(m): 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:

And u be fine lady o. u con dey bad mouth anoda person's wife. be guided o
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by BumbleBee2ice(f): 4:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
Cute family I must say. As for those dat bad mouthed dis family, Hmmmm deris God oooo
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by clemz85(m): 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
The only MC with MSc
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by GloriaNinja(f): 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
undecided
Sniper4real:

And u be fine lady o. u con dey bad mouth anoda person's wife. be guided o
lipsrsealed[quote author=Sniper4real post=57285704]

hmm if my comment can make you nairalanders have a bad day, then I'm not surprised, recession don make everyone turn into monitoring spirits, what's bad about my comment? so I can't voice my opinion in peace? Nigerians and their primitive brain sha, I never called naeto C's wife ugly, I just stated her face is long as that of a horse which is true, and I turned her family cute too, so what's frustrating y'all that want to die on top my matter? I hope I don't start reading news that nairalanders are committing suicide over my comment.
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by zubby29(m): 7:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
very rude madam
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by wandeykul(f): 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin

You are always condemning people,am sure you aren't better.oloshi
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by wandeykul(f): 8:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Your nose too is as long as a snake

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by Dessydemmy: 10:08am On Jun 08, 2017
xedyl:

Why envy her ?? witch##
Are you jealous?
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family by Dessydemmy: 10:08am On Jun 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Are you jealous?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija's Nina Ivy Gorgeous In New Photos, Strikes Sultry Pose / Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Person With 300m Followers On Instagram / Christian Atsu Paid My School Fees - Craze Clown Mourns Ghanaian Footballer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.