Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

What Is The Biggest Scam That Has Ever Been Sold To You? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Biggest Scam That Has Ever Been Sold To You? (451 Views)

Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) / Nigerian Private Universities With The Biggest Landmass / What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Biggest Scam That Has Ever Been Sold To You? by manny4u(m): 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
For me the biggest scam that was sold to me are:
-Going to school and acquiring education would make me rich automatically(and then you wonder why graduates are turning out everyday eithout jobs).
-Religion; this is the biggest scam in the 21st century, why 80% of the world population still fall for this prank is amazing.
Re: What Is The Biggest Scam That Has Ever Been Sold To You? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
+APC
+Biafra
Re: What Is The Biggest Scam That Has Ever Been Sold To You? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
apc
Re: What Is The Biggest Scam That Has Ever Been Sold To You? by tolugar: 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
that the youths are leaders of tomorrow
Re: What Is The Biggest Scam That Has Ever Been Sold To You? by Mhissgaga(f): 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
APC....change
Re: What Is The Biggest Scam That Has Ever Been Sold To You? by Nbote(m): 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
D biggest has to b dat We were /are the leaders of tomorrow and of cos APC...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Scam That Has Ever Been Sold To You? by bamdly(m): 11:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
xchanging PSP for android.
Re: What Is The Biggest Scam That Has Ever Been Sold To You? by Okpuamu(m): 12:26am On Jun 07, 2017
True love

(1) (Reply)

Save Laspotech_say No To Military Inversion__we Want To Resume!!! / Please I Need Your Advise Urgently / Masters Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.