Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

South South Is Not Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South Is Not Biafra (2834 Views)

Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. / A United South Is The Down Fall Of The North / Ekweremadu: I Only Support Nigeria's Restructuring, Not Biafra Agitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South South Is Not Biafra by uyiekpenn(m): 11:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
I honestly don't understand the way the brains of IPOB members function. IPOB and MASSOB are not going about this whole Biafran agitation thing the right way. I have never had a problem with Biafra seceding from Nigeria or any part of the country that would probably want to secede because Nigeria as it is, is not working. They are so many problems facing Nigeria that have not been addressed ranging from incessant killings by the marauding herdsmen, unlawful detentions by the DSS and so many other problems. In my opinion I think the time has come to decide whether we should continue to be Nigerians or go our separate ways.

IPOB and MASSOB on the other hand, should stop this foolish charade of including the South South into the Biafran map. I don't understand the desperation of Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB followers on why they want South South in their Biafran project even when these people have made it clear that they have no interest whatsoever in being part of Biafra. Even the Igboid groups that share some similarities with the Igbos such as the ikwerres, the Ogbas, Ukwuannis, Ekpeyes and others have repeatedly stated it clearly that they are not Igbos. If these groups you share a lot in common with have rejected you, why do you assume that the Binis, Urhobos, Itsekiris, Ijaws, Efiks, Ibibios, Orons, Anangs, Ogonis, Ogojas, Ishans, Isokos and other that would share nothing in common with you, would want to be part of your proposed Biafra? Don't also forget that these same people fought against you in the civil war.

Please let it be known here by everyone that Biafra land or Alaigbo starts from Asaba, Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and ends in Imo. Any attempt to encroach on our lands would be met with a very brutal, immediate and brutal resistance. This is 2017 and not 1967. What every Nigeria should be agitating for is a total restructuring and total removal of the enemies of our growth as a nation. IPOB and MASSOB you have been warned. I love every group in Nigeria and it is my dream to see us grow.

3 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Biafra by wowmenow: 11:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
another Hausa Yoruba sponsored post

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Is Not Biafra by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
wowmenow:

Keep clenching on straws

11 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Biafra by uyiekpenn(m): 11:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
wowmenow:
believe me when I tell you that your obsession with Hausas and Yorubas would be the cause of your madness very soon. Keep living in a dream world.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South South Is Not Biafra by uyiekpenn(m): 11:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
TheCabal:

Keep clenching on straws
everyone to them who isn't comfortable with Biafra is either Hausa or Yoruba. What a group of deluded individuals.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Is Not Biafra by uyiekpenn(m): 12:30am On Jun 07, 2017
@wowsweetguy the feeling is mutual. We dont need you guys too.

2 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Biafra by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:36am On Jun 07, 2017
uyiekpenn:
@wowsweetguy the feeling is mutual. We dont need you guys too.
Perfect.

2 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Biafra by Amberon11: 2:58am On Jun 07, 2017
They won't listen. We have told them we aren't part of Biafra but they've been too adamant.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South Is Not Biafra by EzeUche(m): 4:55am On Jun 07, 2017
We hear you now shut up.

When the North asks the Igbo to vacate the North, it will not just be Igbos who will be impacted but the entire East.

Do you think the Hausa can tell the difference between an Igbo and Ijaw?

3 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Biafra by UnclePati: 5:05am On Jun 07, 2017
u r not my leader in south south
u r not my voice in the Niger Delta
i didnt ask you to speak for me and my family
My community did not appoint you as our emissary

if indeed you are truly south south indigine like u claim, then you are only entitled to ur opinion on the biafra issue.

in the case of a Referendum u r only entitled to one VOTE. you cant vote for the whole of south south can u?

so mind your Business, Reduce your obsession and hate for Biafra and wait for ur chance to vote.

am very certain ur NO. vote woun't count.

6 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Biafra by saintmark88(m): 5:33am On Jun 07, 2017
Why do Igbo's hate to see this, u r not part of us, go for ur referendum without us, we dnt want ur bloody referendum, nobody wants to be country men with bloody hate filled people who have no love for themselves not to talk of others. Thts y ur agitation is built on hate, propaganda and insults. They r ready to curse anyone who doesn't believe n Biafra, how is tht different from 1967 wen they massacred south southerns who refused to side with them. Wen no one wants to ally with u den u need to check urself

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Is Not Biafra by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 07, 2017
saintmark88:
Why do Igbo's hate to see this, u r not part of us, go for ur referendum without us, we dnt want ur bloody referendum, nobody wants to be country men with bloody hate filled people who have no love for themselves not to talk of others. Thts y ur agitation is built on hate, propaganda and insults. They r ready to curse anyone who doesn't believe n Biafra, how is tht different from 1967 wen they massacred south southerns who refused to side with them. Wen no one wants to ally with u den u need to check urself
The worst lie is the one told to one's self. Do you have proof that your parents were massacred by igbos?

It's on record that the Nigerian army massacred male kids even as young as four in Delta and crossrivers. Why tactfully forget that?

Well you're entitled to your opinion and that's great.. Why are you scared of a referendum in your state? Speak for yourself

You claim to be insulted by biafrans but you've done no better because you are here insulting too. Why are you making an accusation that you can't prove? If asked why you think igbos are hate filled and bloody, what else will you answer other than that it's being said here by groups who hate igbos?

Why is it that some of you who are not pro biafra in this forum sound so angry whenever you're talking about the fact that South southerners don't share the biafran dream? You betray too much emotions which is fear. If you're assured that what you say is fact, then no need to be so angry.. You'll rather be reassured.

No need to go over drive on anger when you know that your people share same opinion with you.

Lastly, creating threads here to prove that South southerners despise biafra is foolish. It'll only get you likes from majority non South southerners. It won't add or drop anything in the struggle of those who believe in the biafran struggle.

2 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Biafra by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 07, 2017
uyiekpenn:
[s]I honestly don't understand the way the brains of IPOB members function. IPOB and MASSOB are not going about this whole Biafran agitation thing the right way. I have never had a problem with Biafra seceding from Nigeria or any part of the country that would probably want to secede because Nigeria as it is, is not working. They are so many problems facing Nigeria that have not been addressed ranging from incessant killings by the marauding herdsmen, unlawful detentions by the DSS and so many other problems. In my opinion I think the time has come to decide whether we should continue to be Nigerians or go our separate ways.

IPOB and MASSOB on the other hand, should stop this foolish charade of including the South South into the Biafran map. I don't understand the desperation of Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB followers on why they want South South in their Biafran project even when these people have made it clear that they have no interest whatsoever in being part of Biafra. Even the Igboid groups that share some similarities with the Igbos such as the ikwerres, the Ogbas, Ukwuannis, Ekpeyes and others have repeatedly stated it clearly that they are not Igbos. If these groups you share a lot in common with have rejected you, why do you assume that the Binis, Urhobos, Itsekiris, Ijaws, Efiks, Ibibios, Orons, Anangs, Ogonis, Ogojas, Ishans, Isokos and other that would share nothing in common with you, would want to be part of your proposed Biafra? Don't also forget that these same people fought against you in the civil war.

Please let it be known here by everyone that Biafra land or Alaigbo starts from Asaba, Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and ends in Imo. Any attempt to encroach on our lands would be met with a very brutal, immediate and brutal resistance. This is 2017 and not 1967. What every Nigeria should be agitating for is a total restructuring and total removal of the enemies of our growth as a nation. IPOB and MASSOB you have been warned. I love every group in Nigeria and it is my dream to see us grow. [/s]

Afonja...the way this Bafraaa thing they pain them, meen!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Is Not Biafra by TPAND(f): 6:20am On Jun 07, 2017
Those Igbos know they are doomed without south-south money. Why should Igbos dictate for a region that is blessed and more enterprising than theirs. They want to include south south in their Biafra aganda by force.

It is clear to us that, the Biafra agenda is a complete fail without the south south.
Re: South South Is Not Biafra by EzeUche(m): 6:23am On Jun 07, 2017
TPAND:
Those Igbos know they are doomed without south-south money. Why should Igbos dictate for a region that is blessed and more enterprising than theirs. They want to include south south in their Biafra aganda by force.

It is clear to us that, the Biafra agenda is a complete fail without the south south.

Why are you Yoruba so concerned about the East?

Nigeria has already cause the south-south so much pain.

Nigeria has polluted my region.

Do you think the real south south is smiling?

Do you think they forgot about Odi?

Or how your people chased out GEJ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Is Not Biafra by UnclePati: 6:39am On Jun 07, 2017
only daft people like you dnt knw that there are very large population of igbo indigines from Edo Rivers Akwa ibom and Delta states.

u tink say igbo end for 5 eastern states. Mugu

TPAND:

1 Like

Re: South South Is Not Biafra by saintmark88(m): 7:17am On Jun 07, 2017
ikennaf1:

The worst lie is the one told to one's self. Do you have proof that your parents were massacred by igbos?

It's on record that the Nigerian army massacred male kids even as young as four in Delta and crossrivers. Why tactfully forget that?

Well you're entitled to your opinion and that's great.. Why are you scared of a referendum in your state? Speak for yourself

You claim to be insulted by biafrans but you've done no better because you are here insulting too. Why are you making an accusation that you can't prove? If asked why you think igbos are hate filled and bloody, what else will you answer other than that it's being said here by groups who hate igbos?

Why is it that some of you who are not pro biafra in this forum sound so angry whenever you're talking about the fact that South southerners don't share the biafran dream? You betray too much emotions which is fear. If you're assured that what you say is fact, then no need to be so angry.. You'll rather be reassured.

No need to go over drive on anger when you know that your people share same opinion with you.

Lastly, creating threads here to prove that South southerners despise biafra is foolish. It'll only get you likes from majority non South southerners. It won't add or drop anything in the struggle of those who believe in the biafran struggle.

You Igbo people like dragging issues, I'm not against ur struggle, but do it without trouble, insults n hate. For all I know u have not began ur struggle, all u hve been doing is making noise, u did more than that n d 60's, it didn't get u Biafra, so what makes u pple tink, sadly even d educated ones who r supposed to know better join them in this noise making. Why r u representatives proposing bills like the SEDC bill rather than proposing bills for referendum.

C y nobody likes or allies with the Igbo man, Lagos proposed a bill for 1% derivation or so. Just 1% o, their Lagos special status bill. The south east reps kicked against it, d bill failed to sail tru. The Lagos reps kept quiet, didnt accuse anyone of conspiracy,killed d matter n probably went to restrategize, d Igbo reps brot a bill after that, what were they expecting, for d southwest senators to accept their bill with open arms. Simple politics dey CNT play, wen they want to show wickedness to others they will show it gladfully but wen same is thrown at them they CNT take it. So d southwest senators voted massively against d bill n it failed, their senators den came out n started crying conspiracy and resulting to cheap blackmail.

What the Igbo's are asking is it right, I mean d SEDC, if u ask me I'll say yes because after d war, the 3Rs were not implemented even till today, but this is democracy u need friends and allies to get things done, r dey making friends no, everyday they r making more enemies with their propaganda, lies, fake news even wishing the president dead.

Even if u propose a bill for a referendum, u still need friend stop sail d bill tru, keep the hate Biafra campaign n u will never see a biafra, go to war u will lose.

Igbo's be wise

1 Like

Re: South South Is Not Biafra by TPAND(f): 7:44am On Jun 07, 2017
UnclePati:
only daft people like you dnt knw that there are very large population of igbo indigines from Edo Rivers Akwa ibom and Delta states.

Olodo like you, obviously you've never heard of the word migration before. Keep forming attaché. Tribalistic dunce

1 Like

Re: South South Is Not Biafra by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 07, 2017
UnclePati:

You see how weak you are. You can't make a move without the saying SS.

1 Like

Re: South South Is Not Biafra by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 07, 2017
saintmark88:

You Igbo people like dragging issues, I'm not against ur struggle, but do it without trouble, insults n hate. For all I know u have not began ur struggle, all u hve been doing is making noise, u did more than that n d 60's, it didn't get u Biafra, so what makes u pple tink, sadly even d educated ones who r supposed to know better join them in this noise making. Why r u representatives proposing bills like the SEDC bill rather than proposing bills for referendum.

C y nobody likes or allies with the Igbo man, Lagos proposed a bill for 1% derivation or so. Just 1% o, their Lagos special status bill. The south east reps kicked against it, d bill failed to sail tru. The Lagos reps kept quiet, didnt accuse anyone of conspiracy,killed d matter n probably went to restrategize, d Igbo reps brot a bill after that, what were they expecting, for d southwest senators to accept their bill with open arms. Simple politics dey CNT play, wen they want to show wickedness to others they will show it gladfully but wen same is thrown at them they CNT take it. So d southwest senators voted massively against d bill n it failed, their senators den came out n started crying conspiracy and resulting to cheap blackmail.

What the Igbo's are asking is it right, I mean d SEDC, if u ask me I'll say yes because after d war, the 3Rs were not implemented even till today, but this is democracy u need friends and allies to get things done, r dey making friends no, everyday they r making more enemies with their propaganda, lies, fake news even wishing the president dead.

Even if u propose a bill for a referendum, u still need friend stop sail d bill tru, keep the hate Biafra campaign n u will never see a biafra, go to war u will lose.

Igbo's be wise

Hmmm, you talk as if you're not a Nigerian. First, why didn't you pick on the northern senators who also shouted down the bill? Why only the Igbo senators? I'm not against the special status of Lagos but in Nigeria, once obi does one thing and it scales through, Ada will also want to do her own.

You say no one likes to ally with the Igbos, why not speak for yourself? You say that Igbo's should go about their struggle without hate, and insults and you tactfully forgot that the insults are not one sided. It's human nature to insult if insulted. You're too biased.

Granting the special status will immediately make other states to do something to get more funds from the center. Where do these monies come from but the Niger Delta. That's my only grouse with the said special status stuff. For example, every northern state is now officially a beneficially of the NE development stuff.

Now talking about the SEDC it doesn't matter if other regions start pushing for theirs including the SW.

As for saying that the Igbo reps don't make allies but enemies, isn't it with same mouth that those who fly that accusation use to say that Igbo reps ally with other politicians to enjoy loot.
One has to have a discerning mind of one's own. You don't believe all what people say about others. You don't make certain statements to suit a particular narrative and then at the drop of a hat, contradict yourself to suit another narrative.

Why do you guys always mention war and at the same time accuse igbos of sounding the drums of war?
Re: South South Is Not Biafra by TPAND(f): 7:50am On Jun 07, 2017
EzeUche:

Why are you Yoruba so concerned about the East?

Nigeria has already cause the south-south so much pain.

Nigeria has polluted my region.

Do you think the real south south is smiling?

Do you think they forgot about Odi?

Or how your people chased out GEJ?
South-South are not interested in your Biafra plan. The east wants Biafra, the south-south wants Niger Delta Republic. Sink that down in your deluded minds. Stop forming attaché. Thiefs and crocks wanting to play south-south a fast one. Even timber, your region no get, arable lands una no get. Stupid deluded confusionist

3 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Biafra by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 07, 2017
TPAND:
South-South are not interested in your Biafra plan. The east wants Biafra, the south-south wants Niger Delta Republic. Sink that down in your deluded minds. Stop forming attaché. Thiefs and crocks wanting to play south-south a fast one. Even timber, your region no get, arable lands una no get. Stupid deluded confusionist

Why are Nairaland anti Biafra "southsoutherners" so angry? If you're so sure that your brethren share Same view as you, why angry? Why insulting?

If there's one thing, it only betrays fear. Fear of what's known. A sure man sounds assured. Not angry. You should be assured that your brethren don't want Biafra and therefore calm. When you get too angry your emotions of fear are betrayed. Please Restrategise.
Re: South South Is Not Biafra by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 07, 2017
ikennaf1:

Hmmm, you talk as if you're not a Nigerian. First, why didn't you pick on the northern senators who also shouted down the bill?

How do you know the northern senator "shouted down the bill".

The upper and lower houses are divided into geo-political zones and party lines. NE NW NC SS SE SW.

Wake up.. as you lay your bed so shall you lie on it.
Re: South South Is Not Biafra by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 07, 2017
TheCabal:

How do you know the northern senator "shouted down the bill".

The upper and lower houses are divided into geo-political zones and party lines. NE NW NC SS SE SW.

Wake up.. as you lay your bed so shall you lie on it.

You can go back and check that thread. Don't let hatred cloud your sense of judgement.

Can only Igbo reps, who are also tactfully under represented by one state shout down the Lagos bill? The north is over represented and the SW and SS are equally represented, yet you had to shift focus on Igbo reps?

If anything is to be agreed on or rejected depending on what it is, it has to be painted in Igbo colors. Sahara reporters have exposed the people behind the imaginary farouk. But here, it had to be given the Igbo identity in order to hide from reality that the acting president is having a hard time in Aso Rock.
Shame on Nigerians.
Re: South South Is Not Biafra by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 07, 2017
ikennaf1:

You can go back and check that thread. Don't let hatred cloud your sense of judgement.

Can only Igbo reps shout down the Lagos bill?

Thread.. you want to tender a thread as evidence. You have to do better than this.

You need proof bros. You gotta provide fact. 1 + 1 = 2 type of facts... not expected values grin
Re: South South Is Not Biafra by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 07, 2017
TheCabal:

Thread.. you want to tender a thread as evidence. You have to do better than this.

You need proof bros. You gotta provide fact. 1 + 1 = 2 type of facts... not expected values grin
I'm done with you and your bigotry. The news is on that thread just assuming you're new to Nairaland. Peace.
Re: South South Is Not Biafra by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 07, 2017
TPAND:
Olodo like you, obviously you've never heard of the word migration before. Keep forming attaché. Tribalistic dunce

which tribe is south outh..

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Dares Army, Says Will Continue Agitation For Biafra’s Freedom / Anambra Election: This How We Are Doing It ( Photos) / 2019: Olawepo-hashim Accuses APC, PDP Of Playing Games With Nigeria's Stability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.