Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

2019: Olawepo-hashim Accuses APC, PDP Of Playing Games With Nigeria's Stability - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Olawepo-hashim Accuses APC, PDP Of Playing Games With Nigeria's Stability (2834 Views)

Shettima To Senators-elect: Nigeria’s Stability More Important Than Our Pockets / Atiku Media Organization Accuses APC Of Planning Protest To Return Atiku To Amer / OsunReRun: Deji Adeyanju, Accuses PDP Of Abandoning Davido & His Uncle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Olawepo-hashim Accuses APC, PDP Of Playing Games With Nigeria's Stability by bilms(m): 11:49am On Dec 10, 2018
2019: Olawepo-Hashim accuses APC, PDP of playing games with Nigeria's stability

- Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim has accused the two dominant parties, the APC and PDP of playing politics with Nigeria’s stability

- The People’s Trust (PT) candidate, said rather than presenting themselves as statesmen, the candidates are obsessed with immediate partisan gains

- He said the supposed top political actors in the country are falling below standards

Front-line presidential candidate, Mr. Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim has accused the two dominant parties, the All Progressive Congress (APC) and the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) of playing politics with the nation’s stability through the way and manner they are handling the electoral act.

The candidate running on the platform of the People’s Trust (PT), stressed that rather than presenting themselves as statesmen, the candidates are rather obsessed with immediate partisan gains. He told reporters at an interactive session in Lagos while reacting to the president’s refusal to give accent to the electoral act, noting that the supposed top actors are falling below standards.

Olawepo-Hashim stated: “The president is conducting himself like a typical Nigerian politician of the era of political decline, rather than behaving as a patriot that I have always thought he is. By his actions, he is simply saying let me benefit from the fraudulent process for my 2019 bid. You can push for the new law in 2023 when I will not be contesting.”

He said it is regrettable that with the spiraling poverty in the land, insurgency by Boko Haram, violence in the northeast and northwest, incipient Shiites rebellion due to high handedness, massive insecurity and bloodletting in various states, Nigeria may be damaged beyond redemption in four years. He noted that the PDP led legislature had ample time to correct the perceived lacunas in the electoral act, which he said they had created in the first instance, but are rather distracting the polity with it.

He continued: “In the task of nation building, political leaders sometimes have to rise above the fray and take decisions in the national interest, even when it does not seem to benefit from it. Some of us did this before.

“In 2000, when some of our colleagues wanted to change our two year tenure to four years, I led the opposition to this, even though I would have been a beneficiary of that exercise as a National Executive Committee (NEC) member.”

The PT presidential candidate called on the electorate and the entire citizens of Nigeria not to be discouraged from participating in the next polls as a result of the shenanigans of APC and PDP.

He regretted that since what he called the “garrison” election in Osun state and the unfortunate decline of assent to the electoral act, the APC has been trying to spread fear in the hearts of would be voters that their votes will not count.

Even then, he noted that the PT is a product of the struggle for democracy and assuring the populace that they know what to do in the event of anyone trying to hold on to power, irrespective of the people’s desire. “The path of honour is for the president to commit himself to a transparent poll and ensure and ignore the counsel of palace courtiers and political war mongers intent on moving the country in the path of further destruction, God forbid,” he concluded.

Read more: https://www.legit.ng/1208647-2019-olawepo-hashim-accuses-apc-pdp-playing-games-nigerias-stability.html

1 Like

Re: 2019: Olawepo-hashim Accuses APC, PDP Of Playing Games With Nigeria's Stability by ArmaniUhuru: 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
Available statistics show that :-
The economy is in a very bad shape. Millions are out of job and there's no infrastructural improvement. More kids are malnourished now and out of school. We are the poverty capital of the world now and more people have lost their jobs under the current administration than before.
Lives and properties have been endangered the most due to poor security measures across all the states. Boko Haram has been emboldened the more and no longer attack soft targets but brazenly go after our military outposts.
Everything has been on a downward plunge.
These apart � :-

We have a president that never engages the media in any interracive session to sell his plans. He doesn't interact with his subjects directly. He's rarely seen except when receiving visitors at the state House where he'd read few lines of prepared speech and take pictures.
He's never appeared in any program whatsoever aimed at physically relating to the populace, taking questions from them and making sure their fears are allayed.

Jubril must go back to Sudan.

Re: 2019: Olawepo-hashim Accuses APC, PDP Of Playing Games With Nigeria's Stability by Richdad50(m): 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
Sad to hear from all political divide but true. The manner this men in politics toil with our common sense leaves me to wonder if their is any wisdom left in the youths who die for these men. You die for the flag and country not a politician.
Pres. Buhari is one of the most oldest political coward alive today. At 70+, you have nothing to loose but your honour and the times courage was applied in difficult moments. He has lost any moral ground of patriotism and given credence to wild tales of a man from Sudan. Even Jibril from Sudan allegedly will do better with the country.

#Richdad

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Olawepo-hashim Accuses APC, PDP Of Playing Games With Nigeria's Stability by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
K
Re: 2019: Olawepo-hashim Accuses APC, PDP Of Playing Games With Nigeria's Stability by davillian(m): 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
angry
Re: 2019: Olawepo-hashim Accuses APC, PDP Of Playing Games With Nigeria's Stability by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
"I pledge to ATIKU my President
To be faithful loyal and honest
To stand with him in 2019 Election and beyond
To campaign for him with all my strength
To defend his votes and uphold my umbrella in 2019
So help me God."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Olawepo-hashim Accuses APC, PDP Of Playing Games With Nigeria's Stability by AngryNaijaMan: 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2018
Yes APC are playing with our future.
Re: 2019: Olawepo-hashim Accuses APC, PDP Of Playing Games With Nigeria's Stability by abmethod: 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2018
Finally...
Let me sit and cross my leg with my team
I belong to the comment Readers Association of Nigeria ( CRAON). Our duty is to read, smile and pass.
We no dey find trouble oooo. Pls try to be brief in your comment, so that we can move to other comments.
Thanks. Pls if you are a member of this association hit like and pass don't find trouble oooo

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Olawepo-hashim Accuses APC, PDP Of Playing Games With Nigeria's Stability by Denikayan: 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2018

God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

Re: 2019: Olawepo-hashim Accuses APC, PDP Of Playing Games With Nigeria's Stability by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2018
grin

Re: 2019: Olawepo-hashim Accuses APC, PDP Of Playing Games With Nigeria's Stability by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2018
Karma will sure bounce back on them and their family
Re: 2019: Olawepo-hashim Accuses APC, PDP Of Playing Games With Nigeria's Stability by Denikayan: 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2018
AngryNaijaMan:
Yes APC are playing with our MY future.
Re: 2019: Olawepo-hashim Accuses APC, PDP Of Playing Games With Nigeria's Stability by okoye49: 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2018
coolmmm
Ireboya:
K
Re: 2019: Olawepo-hashim Accuses APC, PDP Of Playing Games With Nigeria's Stability by Babiboy: 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2018
smileyr3
Re: 2019: Olawepo-hashim Accuses APC, PDP Of Playing Games With Nigeria's Stability by notoriousbabe: 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
pls pray for me, since I picked #500 from the ground this morning, my body has been doing me as if I want to turn to yam.
Re: 2019: Olawepo-hashim Accuses APC, PDP Of Playing Games With Nigeria's Stability by tatibillion: 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
Bilms grin

right hand man of Nairaland President angry

Nobody is talking about olawapo cos he’s a vote divider grin
Re: 2019: Olawepo-hashim Accuses APC, PDP Of Playing Games With Nigeria's Stability by WIZDOM081(m): 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2018
PDP won't like to hear this
Re: 2019: Olawepo-hashim Accuses APC, PDP Of Playing Games With Nigeria's Stability by FreemanUYB(m): 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2018
abmethod:
Finally...
I belong to the comment Readers Association of Nigeria ( CRAON). Our duty is to read, smile and pass.
We no dey find trouble oooo. Pls try to be brief in your comment, so that we can move to other comments.
Thanks. Pls if you are a member of this association hit like and pass don't find trouble oooo

please include my name !!!
I only read and find small trouble
meanwhile if you think BUHARI is alive let him marry nnamdi kanu's sister ..
or tinubu should join the barrow pushers association am sure that can fetch him fortune...
hope arsenal can sign atiku
osibanjo plays for Chelsea feeders and had feed all our widows !!,
I hate trouble!!!!
Re: 2019: Olawepo-hashim Accuses APC, PDP Of Playing Games With Nigeria's Stability by iStayWoke(m): 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
Join StayWokeTV on WhatsApp and enjoy commentary on every thing worth talking about. There would be jokes, movie trailer uploads, fun facts, occasional giveaways etc. Expect us to be Nigerian, witty, tongue-in-cheeky, fun, & everything all at once.

Click here to join: https:///2348066799108?text=Hi%2C%20StayWokeTV%2C%20I'd%20love%20to%20join%20the%20Woke%20family.%20My%20name%20is
Re: 2019: Olawepo-hashim Accuses APC, PDP Of Playing Games With Nigeria's Stability by mrrights: 12:57pm On Dec 10, 2018
Gohashim2019

Re: 2019: Olawepo-hashim Accuses APC, PDP Of Playing Games With Nigeria's Stability by ayusco85(m): 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
See u
Re: 2019: Olawepo-hashim Accuses APC, PDP Of Playing Games With Nigeria's Stability by obembet(f): 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
abmethod:
Finally...

Let me join ur team jare.

RAN for life..

But say no to PDP/APC. Both parties are the same
Re: 2019: Olawepo-hashim Accuses APC, PDP Of Playing Games With Nigeria's Stability by brickswrites: 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
The Fearless man!
PMB can not freez your account because you have not collected 1kobo from government all your life!
keep the good work and say the truth

YOU Speak Truth to Power, and you are getting to the power in 2019

(1) (Reply)

APC Photoshop Picture Of Rally Gone Wrong / INEC Servers Exist, ICIR Provides Proof In Fresh Report / Abba Kyari Has Not Slept In The Past Few Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.