Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment (35680 Views)

Nigerian Navy 2017 Massive Recruitment (35 Positions) / MTN Nigeria 2017 Massive Recruitment / N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by Championlaw200(m): 8:36am On Jun 08, 2017
When will the registration commence ...i seriously need a job to do..
Emmyloaded2:
The N-Power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment was designed by the Federal Government of Nigeria under the leadership of President Muhammadu Buhari to reduce the unemployment rate to the bearest minimum in the youth age range.

The main aim of the N-Power programme is to provide graduates and non-graduates with the required skills, tools and livelihood to empower them from their unemployment status to being gainfully employed, while also gaining entrepreneurship and innovative skills.

Reasons Why You Should Apply for N-Power 2017 Massive Recruitment for Graduates And Non-graduates

1. N-Power is not just a programme to employ youths but it is also focused on preparing Nigerian graduates and non-graduates for a global outsourcing push where young Nigerians can export their services acquired through N-Power to work on global projects that earn Nigeria, foreign exchange.

2. The modular programmes (N-Power Teachers Corps, N-Power Knowledge, N-Power Build) under N-Power will ensure that each participant will learn and practice most of what is necessary to find or create work.

3. Some of these graduates will also help in actualising Nigeria’s economic and strategic aspirations of achieving food security and self-sufficiency.

4. N-Power will also be a platform for diversifying the economy.

5. N-Power is preparing young Nigerians for a knowledge economy where, equipped with world-class skills and certification, they become innovators and movers in the domestic and global markets.

6. N-Power also focuses on providing our non-graduates with relevant technical and business skills that enhance their work outlook and livelihood.

The N-power job recruitment portal www.portal.npower.gov.ng will be open for application on June 13, 2017, as directed by the Acting President Yemi Osinbajo.

Note, the Npower 2017 application is free, and anybody asking you to pay a particular fee is fraudulent. Also note, that Npower is not going to place a phone call to you from the registration portal, most of this calls are initiated by scammers.

N-power 2017 Recruitment Criteria

> Unemployed graduates or non graduates
> Must be between 18-35 years old
> Basic illustration skills will be an advantage for animation and graphic arts
> For Script Writing, creative writing skills and analytical writing skills will be an advantage
> Problem solving skills
> Ability to undertake self-tutorship
> Detail-oriented
> Analytical

N-power 2017 Application Requirements

1. BVN.
2. Degree certificate.
3. NYSC discharge certificate.
4. NYSC Number.
5. CV
6. Passport photographs.
7. Active e_mail address.

More details, visit: http://www.emmyloaded.com.ng/reasons-why-you-should-apply-for-n-power-2017-massive-job-recruitment-for-graduates-and-non-graduates/
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by absoluteSuccess: 8:36am On Jun 08, 2017
K
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 08, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
My friend applied since last year, baba still they house way them never give am placement

N power is scam
And him siddon for house dey wait for N-Power? Oyamilenu. Me wey b girl wan enter BH territory for the money and your friend tanda for him comfort zone Nawa

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by kasheemawo(m): 8:40am On Jun 08, 2017
Afonjanightmare:
When is registration commencing?
weyrey iPod want to benefit from the zoo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by idris4eva(m): 8:44am On Jun 08, 2017
Continue that's how they keep scamming us

82yrs old woman was appointment an ambassador yesterday

Npower ko
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by santino09: 8:46am On Jun 08, 2017
Can secessionists apply?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 08, 2017
Nice Information.

If you want to become a bulk sms reseller with lots of benefit, just stumble on my signature mistakenly grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by Kakamorufu(m): 8:47am On Jun 08, 2017
I go kuku apply
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by naetocm(m): 8:48am On Jun 08, 2017
Looks like the portal is down. I can't access the site www.portal.npower.gov.ng
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by ipreach: 8:50am On Jun 08, 2017

Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by nmreports: 8:50am On Jun 08, 2017
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by michaelokoi(m): 8:52am On Jun 08, 2017
Pls wat are the requirements for non graduates?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by Yomiwayne80(m): 8:56am On Jun 08, 2017
Idydarling:
I wasn't assuming, only trying to offer an unsolicited advice, that's why I said no offence, I'm sorry u took it the wrong way.
I'm female..

Oh! Sorry female
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by imstrong1: 8:58am On Jun 08, 2017
Have they neglected the other batch of 300,000 they promise to admit after the first batch? Just asking
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by Danachuks(m): 9:03am On Jun 08, 2017
...just view the job profile.you'll get the full details.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by Rajosh(m): 9:20am On Jun 08, 2017
If one applies, can he still apply for another federal government job?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by Gkemz: 9:24am On Jun 08, 2017
There would be rush in this one and the elimination process maybe tougher this time to reduce the large number of applicants.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by geostar: 9:28am On Jun 08, 2017
NFSM2017 Auditions is here !!!
Who gonna be the Nigeria Fashion SUPERMODEL Winner ?
The search for beauty, intelligent, character, poise, boldness and moral !!!
The journey to getting the NEXT NEW FACES to rock the Nigeria Modeling industry.
Who becomes the Nigeria Fashion Supermodel AMBASSADOR to rock the screens on commercial adverts.
The journey to getting our FINALIST begin here........... @ various state in nigeria;
Lagos
PH
BENIN CITY
ANAMBRA
AKURE
KADUNA
DELTA
ABUJA
OGUN
BAYELSA
Dont let this special upportunity pass you by, be a part of the NFSM2017 and live your DREAMS to the FULLEST. you stand a chance of winning N250,000 and other prices to be won
to register:
Pay N3,500
In any diamond bank branch close to you
Acct name: GODWIN EGUAOISE
accnt no:0020746334
For more info call
Registration may close as soon as a maximum of 30 contestant register from each state, even before deadline!
Starting on sunday, 25th of june, 2017
1pm promt.
After payment: send via sms your name; teller number and your phone number to 07012819377
Your venue,date and invitation will be sent to you via sms

Help us share this post
To creat more awareness.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 08, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
My friend applied since last year, baba still they house way them never give am placement

N power is scam
Lol
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by iPresh4s(m): 9:43am On Jun 08, 2017
fcacfc:
thanks for the information

But my degree certificate isnt out.......can i make use of my statement of result

Yes of course
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by suave659(m): 9:57am On Jun 08, 2017
Buy your TBC now and thank urself later for being part of the world Millionaire... Call or WhatsApp me via the number on my signature
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by KDCityForum(f): 10:04am On Jun 08, 2017
Click this link=>https://mobile./332489230466369?view=group to join Npower discussion group
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by ikorodureporta: 10:05am On Jun 08, 2017
So those above 35 are irrelevant. Nonsense govt
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by Sexyolori(f): 10:11am On Jun 08, 2017
1. BVN.
2. Degree certificate.
3. NYSC discharge certificate.
4. NYSC Number.
5. CV
6. Passport photographs.
7. Active e_mail address.

You said for non-graduates too, does a non-graduate have a degree certificate?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by Goldenboy333(m): 10:21am On Jun 08, 2017
embarassedCan somebody please tell me what happened to npower build the second batch somebody like me was on the second batch
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by adexgii(m): 10:23am On Jun 08, 2017
fcacfc:
thanks for the information

But my degree certificate isnt out.......can i make use of my statement of result

I am presently using my statement of result
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by richboy7(m): 10:32am On Jun 08, 2017
does anyone know the requirements to apply for npower agro
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by fcacfc(m): 10:33am On Jun 08, 2017
adexgii:

I am presently using my statement of result

thanks a lot

more blessing
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by soflygerian(m): 10:33am On Jun 08, 2017
Nma27:
Free 30k entering your akant monthly
and i tot uncle Bubu mopped up free money!!! #whistleblower here!!!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 08, 2017
Bros I Beg I Have Hnd And I Did Not Serve I Dont Have ( Nysc Num) Can I Applz
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by OAUTemitayo: 10:36am On Jun 08, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

N power is scam
So none of the people wey you know was choosen?
Kwantinue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things To Do While Waiting For A Job / Nigeria Air Is Recruiting / Halliburton Test Questions Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.