Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment (35673 Views)

Nigerian Navy 2017 Massive Recruitment (35 Positions) / MTN Nigeria 2017 Massive Recruitment / N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by hopy68(m): 10:42am On Jun 08, 2017
ND holder can they apply
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by Paulscholari(m): 10:49am On Jun 08, 2017
If I apply for it will I still be able to apply for any other federal or state government job within the period.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by biggie73(m): 11:01am On Jun 08, 2017
fcacfc:
thanks for the information

But my degree certificate isnt out.......can i make use of my statement of result
.....yes, you can.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by EbonyCy(f): 11:04am On Jun 08, 2017
Interesting
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by aisammy4: 11:31am On Jun 08, 2017
fcacfc:
thanks for the information

But my degree certificate isnt out.......can i make use of my statement of result

guy, u de ask again? no be statement of result most people de use find work. Chai, my guy, no carry late, apply sharp sharp
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by Lumig: 11:36am On Jun 08, 2017
What about those with EXEMPTION LETTERS I. e no NYSC Numbers
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by Nackzy: 11:51am On Jun 08, 2017
Foolish people ur punishment is in hell.. U can imagine bunch of scammers calling other people scammers...the last one I applied what happen... U people claimed to employ 500 thousand...n it turned to 190 thousand...... Stupid people site were go even crash
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by mrfizy(m): 11:52am On Jun 08, 2017
How about the non graduate component.
Are they recruiting again?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by franugo(m): 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
NPower is scam..

Only Northerners that benefitted from it

y displaying your silliness

abeg how do I apply when I'm still serving? cause I know some corpers are receiving d npower money
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by ayabadavies(f): 12:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
Please no insults, write this piece to inform u all how N-Power rolls and fr u to be prepared.
Make sure you dont fill in a fake age when applying for d job bcs it will be detected during screening. If you are above 35yrs.
dont bother to apply bcs you wont be given d job no matter d plea during screening. Screening: identity card, state of origin attestation,birth certificate, certificates (Hnd/ND/Bsc/NCE, NYSC), nepa bill (the address on it must be d same with the address u are about to fill in d application form ). Please make sure what ever u fill in d form is not diff. from d documents u will tender during screening. Just showing love to y'al.
Wish eVery applicant success............

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by ayabadavies(f): 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
franugo:

y displaying your silliness

abeg how do I apply when I'm still serving? cause I know some corpers are receiving d npower money

You cant apply because you dont have the discharged cert.
Probably they applied with ND or NCE
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by dadson2009(m): 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
Please can someone with HND, but no nysc certificate apply too? Thanks
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by benitababra: 2:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
NPower is scam..

Only Northerners that benefitted from it
is a lie bro
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by Afonjanightmare(m): 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
kasheemawo:
weyrey iPod want to benefit from the zoo cheesy
Oga, no time for zoo vs IPOB Now o, hunger dey disturb person walahi

Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by selab: 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
another opportunity for those who re interested!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by Healthvolunteer: 3:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
Hmmm!
Emmyloaded2:
The N-Power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment was designed by the Federal Government of Nigeria under the leadership of President Muhammadu Buhari to reduce the unemployment rate to the bearest minimum in the youth age range.

The main aim of the N-Power programme is to provide graduates and non-graduates with the required skills, tools and livelihood to empower them from their unemployment status to being gainfully employed, while also gaining entrepreneurship and innovative skills.

Reasons Why You Should Apply for N-Power 2017 Massive Recruitment for Graduates And Non-graduates

1. N-Power is not just a programme to employ youths but it is also focused on preparing Nigerian graduates and non-graduates for a global outsourcing push where young Nigerians can export their services acquired through N-Power to work on global projects that earn Nigeria, foreign exchange.

2. The modular programmes (N-Power Teachers Corps, N-Power Knowledge, N-Power Build) under N-Power will ensure that each participant will learn and practice most of what is necessary to find or create work.

3. Some of these graduates will also help in actualising Nigeria’s economic and strategic aspirations of achieving food security and self-sufficiency.

4. N-Power will also be a platform for diversifying the economy.

5. N-Power is preparing young Nigerians for a knowledge economy where, equipped with world-class skills and certification, they become innovators and movers in the domestic and global markets.

6. N-Power also focuses on providing our non-graduates with relevant technical and business skills that enhance their work outlook and livelihood.

The N-power job recruitment portal www.portal.npower.gov.ng will be open for application on June 13, 2017, as directed by the Acting President Yemi Osinbajo.

Note, the Npower 2017 application is free, and anybody asking you to pay a particular fee is fraudulent. Also note, that Npower is not going to place a phone call to you from the registration portal, most of this calls are initiated by scammers.

N-power 2017 Recruitment Criteria

> Unemployed graduates or non graduates
> Must be between 18-35 years old
> Basic illustration skills will be an advantage for animation and graphic arts
> For Script Writing, creative writing skills and analytical writing skills will be an advantage
> Problem solving skills
> Ability to undertake self-tutorship
> Detail-oriented
> Analytical

N-power 2017 Application Requirements

1. BVN.
2. Degree certificate.
3. NYSC discharge certificate.
4. NYSC Number.
5. CV
6. Passport photographs.
7. Active e_mail address.

More details, visit: http://www.emmyloaded.com.ng/reasons-why-you-should-apply-for-n-power-2017-massive-job-recruitment-for-graduates-and-non-graduates/
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by Johnstevey2k(m): 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
what happened to second batch list of N power that's yet to come out. Have we be forgotten ? Anyway I can see that there's no hope for the remaining 300 candidates. I will apply again.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by Emmyloaded2: 6:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
Johnstevey2k:
what happened to second batch list of N power that's yet to come out. Have we be forgotten ? Anyway I can see that there's no hope for the remaining 300 candidates. I will apply again.

The old data has been erased, you ar to apply for 2017 N-power
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by Meritocracy: 6:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
Can someone who applied last year but not chosen reapply. Thanks
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by Rajosh(m): 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
Paulscholari:
If I apply for it will I still be able to apply for any other federal or state government job within the period.
Exactly my question. I really need an answer
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by Emmyloaded2: 8:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
Meritocracy:
Can someone who applied last year but not chosen reapply. Thanks

Yes, u ar free to apply again provided you meet the requirements and qualification.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by Reigning4Christ: 11:43am On Jun 09, 2017
please can NCE holder apply for it.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by franugo(m): 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
ayabadavies:

You cant apply because you dont have the discharged cert. Probably they applied with ND or NCE
would i be able to apply with neco then?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by smartdr(m): 3:35am On Jun 15, 2017
Please I need someone's assistance here. This is my first time of trying to enroll in Npower program. Each time I click on the create account button after filling the BVN coomfirmation page, I always get this response "This BVN has already been used to apply". Someone shd put me through.thanks
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by rosybabyy: 3:51am On Jun 15, 2017
Can one apply with nysc exemption letter?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by ayabadavies(f): 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
franugo:

would i be able to apply with neco then?
its posible u can but not N-Teach. Please find out on their website.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by MissIndependent(f): 7:17am On Jul 01, 2017
Is this still on?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by Vectormike(m): 7:47am On Jul 02, 2017
For graduates and non-graduates but you need NYSC certificate and number.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment by piddygold(m): 7:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
Are partime graduate students also allowed to register for npower

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things To Do While Waiting For A Job / Nigeria Air Is Recruiting / Halliburton Test Questions Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.