Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

FAAN Bans Luggage Screening At MMIA Departure Hall - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FAAN Bans Luggage Screening At MMIA Departure Hall (25624 Views)

FAAN Bans Uber, Bolt And Others From Lagos Airport, Places Heavy Fine / BREAKING: 188 Nigeria Returnees Arrive MMIA From South Africa / Samuel Getachew Complains Of Extortion By Immigration Officers At MMIA, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAAN Bans Luggage Screening At MMIA Departure Hall by golddust6000(m): 2:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ogbono and egusi go full my 23 23 kg hahaha naija food here i come no giving bribe

1 Like

Re: FAAN Bans Luggage Screening At MMIA Departure Hall by LagosismyHome(f): 2:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
Re: FAAN Bans Luggage Screening At MMIA Departure Hall by CEO1(m): 2:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
Re: FAAN Bans Luggage Screening At MMIA Departure Hall by jonnytad(m): 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
Templerun95:
Islam will dominate the whole wide world insha allah wink

Are u high on something?
the lines on my palm no even take anything resemble the illuminati symbol you draw self.

Be careful ooooo

2 Likes

Re: FAAN Bans Luggage Screening At MMIA Departure Hall by wiloy2k8(m): 3:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
FaithMoves2345:
Change your winning status today!!!!
Boost your financial status today!!!!!...see details below

Scammmm ... Admin always delete this people ..
Re: FAAN Bans Luggage Screening At MMIA Departure Hall by passey: 3:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
Templerun95:

AND THE WHOLE WORLD SHALL TURN INTO "A MIDDLE EAST... "
Re: FAAN Bans Luggage Screening At MMIA Departure Hall by UncleSnr(m): 3:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
Templerun95:
No wonder una dey throw bomb anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: FAAN Bans Luggage Screening At MMIA Departure Hall by Flashmove: 3:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
Templerun95:

Let thunder strike you dead. Intact poverty and hardship will be your name. In Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: FAAN Bans Luggage Screening At MMIA Departure Hall by amuokuko: 3:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
Templerun95:

Yea, In hell...

2 Likes

Re: FAAN Bans Luggage Screening At MMIA Departure Hall by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
LagosismyHome:
u dey book space also hmmm... So u follow for space bookers..I done catch u
Re: FAAN Bans Luggage Screening At MMIA Departure Hall by def111(m): 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
very good.... they will open you luggage and bring out your underwear and bra out. leave it for you to arrange back....

1 Like

Re: FAAN Bans Luggage Screening At MMIA Departure Hall by ChiefSweetus: 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
flyca:
At the departure lounge, I was shocked that in the year 2017, I was given a small form to hand-fill my luggage tag shocked with pen!

Even luggage were measured with bathroom scales

The airport banner "Arrivals" was as tiny as something written with an eye pencil.

Dear PYO, please look into these too. Its very embarrasing cry
So you came to Nigeria and couldn't come pay homage. angry
Re: FAAN Bans Luggage Screening At MMIA Departure Hall by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
my brother its terrible there..repugnant ..!!!!they have frustrated me there severally ..i pray it will be implemented,like a wise man once said he i quote..its not that nigeria doesnt have laws..it is implementation she lacks.
bigfather:

I dey spend close to 20k when travelling and coming back. Those guys can beg 4 Afrika!
Re: FAAN Bans Luggage Screening At MMIA Departure Hall by LagosismyHome(f): 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
smithsydny:
u dey book space also hmmm... So u follow for space bookers..I done catch u

hehehehe grin , I was going to type something but I had to face my work ASAP so logged out

1 Like

Re: FAAN Bans Luggage Screening At MMIA Departure Hall by shockwave(m): 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
Templerun95:
BROS BETTER STOP THIS FOOLISHNESS. I'M A MUSLIM AND WON'T DO THIS NONSENSE YOU'RE DOING. POST THIS IN THE RELIGION SECTION! STOP SHAMING MUSLIMS PLEASE!!!

2 Likes

Re: FAAN Bans Luggage Screening At MMIA Departure Hall by Templerun95(f): 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
Flashmove:

Let thunder strike you dead. Intact poverty and hardship will be your name. In Jesus Name.
bastarrrdddd

Re: FAAN Bans Luggage Screening At MMIA Departure Hall by madjune(m): 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
Heads of agencies and strong talk.

I can imagine him twisting his face and mouth while addressing news men just to form tough and competent.

When it comes to implementation and sustenance, he will vanish.

1 Like

Re: FAAN Bans Luggage Screening At MMIA Departure Hall by Flashmove: 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
Templerun95:
bastarrrdddd

Mohammed was a basterrrd. That's why he ask you to kill what he can not create. Up up Jesus, down down Mohammed....son of a pig.

If your father is a pig, quote me. Am waiting for you.

3 Likes

Re: FAAN Bans Luggage Screening At MMIA Departure Hall by LydayBobo(m): 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nice move. Everyone is begging for tips till I board the aircraft itself. Hian
Re: FAAN Bans Luggage Screening At MMIA Departure Hall by ehispapa(m): 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
I kept wondering why Nigeria is the only country that check my luggage when i travel to and from. Nice one from the government. and those stupid custom misbehave with all kind of fees. custom when coming back and quarantine and contra band when flying out. God help you if you are traveling out for the first time

1 Like

Re: FAAN Bans Luggage Screening At MMIA Departure Hall by aribisala0(m): 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef grin

- Since there is a screening system at the two entrances of the departure terminal, there is no need for secondary pre-screening system.
- The use of human hands to unzip and physically check the contents should be stopped.
- Afterall the airline counters have a system in place that detect foreign materials.
- Agencies should display the not suitable to fly objects at strategic places.
The developers of Thailand will love this
Re: FAAN Bans Luggage Screening At MMIA Departure Hall by Templerun95(f): 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
Flashmove:

Mohammed was a basterrrd. That's why he ask you to kill what he can not create. Up up Jesus, down down Mohammed....son of a pig.

If your father is a pig, quote me. Am waiting for you.
Jesus Christ is a gay man bro cry cry
Jesus raped Mary his mom and gave birth to xtianity cry
Re: FAAN Bans Luggage Screening At MMIA Departure Hall by bigfather(m): 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
my brother its terrible there..repugnant ..!!!!they have frustrated me there severally ..i pray it will be implemented,like a wise man once said he i quote..its not that nigeria doesnt have laws..it is implementation she lacks.

You are right bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FAAN Bans Luggage Screening At MMIA Departure Hall by Royals1st: 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
Well said but I can bet it that those so called airport works will find another way to collect bribe ! E.g u are travelling for the first time , ur passport is virgin passport ,how much are u travelling with it ? Ur bta is not okay 9ja airport na shit olorun
Re: FAAN Bans Luggage Screening At MMIA Departure Hall by Heavengained1: 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
I watched it all unfold yesterday at MMIA as d Egun je tables were being retired....it seemed unbelievable!...one could see the excitement on d faces of passengers faces...it's palpable! ...hope it's come to stay.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FAAN Bans Luggage Screening At MMIA Departure Hall by Flashmove: 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
Templerun95:
Jesus Christ is a gay man bro cry cry
Jesus raped Mary his mom and gave birth to xtianity cry

Dont call me your Bro/ Your father mohamad is a pig.

1 Like

Re: FAAN Bans Luggage Screening At MMIA Departure Hall by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
LagosismyHome:

hehehehe grin , I was going to type something but I had to face my work ASAP so logged out
lol.. OK ma'am ..
Re: FAAN Bans Luggage Screening At MMIA Departure Hall by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
ehispapa:
I kept wondering why Nigeria is the only country that check my luggage when i travel to and from. Nice one from the government. and those stupid custom misbehave with all kind of fees. custom when coming back and quarantine and contra band when flying out. God help you if you are traveling out for the first time

They all check your luggage you just either don't know about it or like in North America they leave a peace of paper behind. There are specific padlocks to buy that will make the safety check easier where they won't have to tear your luggage.

It's a safety precaution since they will be in the aircraft
Re: FAAN Bans Luggage Screening At MMIA Departure Hall by popcykaylah(m): 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2017
Praise God customs go free person...jeez very annoying set of eediots

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway / Female 'keke Napep' Driver Spotted At Michael Opera University In Abia State / Bus On Fire Under Oshodi Bridge In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.