Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway (25567 Views)

First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights / Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway Includes Railway Tracks In The Middle / Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by ryloy: 3:20pm On Mar 28
I joined other members of the @NGRSenate Committee on Works today to inspect the Coastal Roads from Lagos through Ogun and other states, to Calabar, an initiative of the @NGRPresident @officialABAT
. This initiative linking Nigerian towns and cities is a welcome development, especially good for business.

Gbenga Daniel

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by ryloy: 3:21pm On Mar 28
God Bless President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Talk and do President with speed of light and using one stone to kill nine birds by connecting Lagos to Ogun to Ondo to Edo to Delta to Balyesa to Rivers to Akwa-Ibom to Cross Rivers,..

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by ryloy: 3:30pm On Mar 28
Concrete works

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by ryloy: 3:32pm On Mar 28
President Bola Tinubu

Engineer David Umahi

Concrete Detailing on the Lagos Calabar Coastal Road Project. #RenewedHope

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by commoditiesnig: 3:48pm On Mar 28
ryloy:
President Bola Tinubu

Engineer David Umahi

Concrete Detailing on the Lagos Calabar Coastal Road Project. #RenewedHope
Nice one

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by NyamiriSlayer(m): 3:52pm On Mar 28
ryloy:
God Bless President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Talk and do President with speed of light and using one stone to kill nine birds by connecting Lagos to Ogun to Ondo to Edo to Delta to Balyesa to Rivers to Akwa-Ibom to Cross Rivers,..
Gbam

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by EmperorCaesar(m): 3:54pm On Mar 28
cheesy cheesy cheesy

The future looks great and I can only wish to be in 2026 already, everything looks super promising that u just cant wait to see the New Nigeria under PBAT

Obidients, since we hate good news, lets come together to call it propaganda while wailing profusely and gnashing our teeth with passion grin grin grin grin

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by Paraman: 3:55pm On Mar 28
Obidients were wailing few weeks ago because HITECH is in charge of constructing the road. They claimed HITECH won't be able to deliver like Berger.

I'm sure they will construct a solid road like the Oshodi Apapa expressway.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by Penguin2: 4:04pm On Mar 28
One thing that is certain is that head or tail, Lagos is going to benefit massively from Tinubu’s government before he’s booted out in 2027.

This road in particular is very strategic and a good project.

When completed, it will massively reduce traffic on Lekki-Epe Expressway which will save travel time on the axis to a great length.

I can’t wait to drive through Ahmadu Bello Way to Orchid Road to Okun Ajah to Shoprite Road in Sangotedo and more.

Anybody who stays on the Island will be very happy about this project.

I just hate it that Umahi is working so hard to lower my hatred for Tinubu and his government with his many stellar performances🤦

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by ryloy: 4:07pm On Mar 28
Penguin2:
One thing that is certain is that head or tail, Lagos is going to benefit massively from Tinubu’s government before he’s booted out in 2027.

When completed, it will massively reduce traffic on Lekki-Epe Expressway which will save travel time on the axis to a great length.

I can’t wait to drive through Ahmadu Bello Way to Orchid Road to Okun Ajah to Shoprite Road in Sangotedo and more.

I just hate it that Umahi is working so hard to lower my hatred for Tinubu and his government with his many stellar performances🤦

With this road , President just helps Lagos State and Lagosians solved traffic problem on VI- Lekki - Epe Axis

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by Penguin2: 4:07pm On Mar 28
Paraman:
Obidients were wailing few weeks ago because HITECH is in charge of constructing the road. They claimed HITECH won't be able to deliver like Berger.

I'm sure they will construct a solid road like the Oshodi Apapa expressway.
No Obidient said anything against Hitech, Mr Man.

Or you can bring proof.

The day I read that it was Hitech that built the Oshodi-Badagry Expressway, I had no doubt that they would deliver.

If anyone or group of people expressed any misgivings about the company and the contract, that doesn’t mean they are automatically Obidients.

We should be more sensible than we are petty👌.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by Ofunaofu: 4:10pm On Mar 28
They look as if they're on photo shoots

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by Penguin2: 4:16pm On Mar 28
ryloy:

With this road , President just helps Lagos State and Lagosians solved traffic problem on VI- Lekki - Epe Axis
You get what I’m talking about.

And what the diversion they are trying to build from VGC through Chevron Drive to Freedom Way in Lekki, the Lekki-Epe Expressway will be so freed up that there will hardly be traffic on the road again.

The only drawback is that the idiots handling that VGC contracts seem to be the most useless set of contractors I’ve ever seen in Nigeria. Very slow and unserious set of idiots.

But I blame Sanwolu for tolerating them.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by yemmight(m): 4:18pm On Mar 28
Estacode
Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by Foreverly02: 4:33pm On Mar 28
Their smiles..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by YoungLionken(m): 4:54pm On Mar 28
I wonder why they're all smiling when they're supposed to be serious and focus..

FTR: Gbenga Daniel performed below par when he was governor of Ogun state...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by maxiuc(m): 4:54pm On Mar 28
cheesy
Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by dibunotion(m): 4:55pm On Mar 28
Nigeria will be great

3 Likes

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by chopnaira: 4:55pm On Mar 28
OGD and this his permanent smile.

Look at them LP = PDP = APC. But Obidients are always angry due to frustration.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by yoruboid: 4:55pm On Mar 28
Where is Obi eating tonight?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by tefishy(m): 4:55pm On Mar 28
Good news

Great development

Love the fact it will pass through Lekki deep sea port which will be of great economic importance to the nation

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by donbrowser(m): 4:56pm On Mar 28
This road will definitely be massive and will open up a lot of businesses

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by twilliamx(m): 4:56pm On Mar 28
See them!!! No beef.. but the idiotic followers...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by chopnaira: 4:56pm On Mar 28
yoruboid:
Where is Obi eating tonight?
😂😂😂

Penguin2:

Same you hate that hates Umahi and APC.

Interestingly, if Umahi was in APC and contest against Peter Obi (the failed governor) in a Presidential election, he would beat Peter Obi (the local politician) black and blue.

visionsen:
All na propaganda .!!!!
Painment..is that you grin

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by AllahOfBlood: 4:56pm On Mar 28
grin

People wey go still take bribe credit the contractors

1 Like

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by yoruboid: 4:58pm On Mar 28
Penguin2:

Obi can never be a tenth of the man Tinubu is in intellect and performance

He can’t even lead a Lagos LGA, how much more Nigeria

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by Bluntemperor: 4:58pm On Mar 28
ryloy:
Concrete works

God bless our Senators - and this your impacts will last,for this is the Works we( Nigerians) sent you to do!
In next 6- Months,you should come to Inspect on How Far this Works have gone and in doing it,you don't need to inform the Workers or even the Minister - that is what is called True Verification and Assessment!
God bless Hon Umahi - for a New Impetus on Road and Works!
Una Welldone!
Attention Hon Umahi:
•These sideways - how do you protect it from Corrosion because sometimes,the waters is full of SALT •and what about Lights on the Road,for Protection of the People?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by CamsedVacancy: 4:58pm On Mar 28
Good job

6 Likes

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by Reelmii: 4:58pm On Mar 28
grin
Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by phobia2002: 4:59pm On Mar 28
If Awolowo is the president we never had, BAT will be the president we ever had. Write it down

34 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How She Escaped An Accident When Her Taxify Driver Had A Seizure / Air Peace Tyre Deflates On Take-Off At Murtala Muhammed International Airport / Abimbola Ogunbanjo's Family Sues Helicopter Charter Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.