Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun (18991 Views)

Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria / Tinubu: 'PDP Stole All Nigeria’s Money Before Leaving Power' / Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by Evablizin(f): 11:09am On Jun 07, 2017
Very easy like ABCD
Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by tolexy007(m): 11:10am On Jun 07, 2017
shocked
Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 07, 2017
so APC has been in government for how long now? and its still easy to loot? what exactly is the job they are doing then? her utterances are becoming annoying!!! then make it difficult to loot!!! thats why they were elected, to do what is right by the people!!!
Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by GrandGarcon: 11:10am On Jun 07, 2017
Madam Thinker. The thinking thinker. Keep on thinking.
Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by Fesirb111: 11:10am On Jun 07, 2017
Ride on Mama.....Talking from experience grin
Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by seguno2: 11:10am On Jun 07, 2017
With five exchange rates that the presidency cabal uses to do round tripping, she is not telling a lie.
She can also confirm that is why our country is in recession despite the trillions trillions budget in 2015, 2016 and 2017.

1 Like

Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by afbstrategies: 11:11am On Jun 07, 2017
This woman again. undecided
Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by Sunnycliff(m): 11:11am On Jun 07, 2017
No detailed approach to solving the identified problem rather a verbose general statement that anyone in the street can make.

This woman lacks sound economic and financial administration knowledge. A mediocre in the world of Economics!
Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by magoo10(m): 11:11am On Jun 07, 2017
This daft govt should have checked corruption and looting first at the institutional level before going at individuals, now they cant even successfully prosecute the individuals yet corruption and looting is at its highest in various governmental institutions ,agencies,parastatal etc
Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 07, 2017
Lil wonder apc/pdp keeps looting the country to stupor!....
Ya'll criminals 'll pay someday!
Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by Duru009(m): 11:13am On Jun 07, 2017
This woman talks anyhow, she doesn't have any dignity at all.'....
Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by longsnake(m): 11:14am On Jun 07, 2017
;DSo it's easy to loot Nigerian funds. In someone voice stealing is not kwaruption. grin grin grin
Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 07, 2017
doingood:
An organization with no structures will be very easy to commit fraud. Nigeria has no structure. Police collect bribe at will. Army flog civilian at will. No Justice for d poor. Govt official steal at will. Nothing works in d country. All men for himself.

this man is a wise Nigerian.
my friend, the problem is fela said truth, An average Nigerian too dey fear, we fear about everything (spiritual, physical , religious), that's why we cannot stand for our rights.

Except we build a structure and block loop holes in our systems, we will never get to the promise land, even in the next 100 years.

The sad truth is, we Africans depend so much on the Whites, at the current age, we should be manufacturing cars, phones, computers, robots etc, we are just too relaxed on our Natural resources, to get to the level of the Western world we need to put or ( reduce our religious beliefs) aside and start researching on ways we can improve.

An average Nigeria will respond "Hey it took America 100 years to get to where they are, but does that mean we should wait 100 years without doing the right thing"?
Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by bikerboy1(m): 11:14am On Jun 07, 2017
doingood:
An organization with no structures will be very easy to commit fraud. Nigeria has no structure. Police collect bribe at will. Army flog civilian at will. No Justice for d poor. Govt official steal at will. Nothing works in d country. All men for himself.

Too bad. These issues make me feel like crying.

I'm not proud of my country, one bit!
Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by justakpzz(m): 11:15am On Jun 07, 2017
See them lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

This woman's vagîna is bigger than her brain.
shocked shocked cheesy grin

afonja are coming for you
Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by webarse: 11:18am On Jun 07, 2017
Mrs Kemi Adeosun never ceases to amaze me.
Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by Thisis2raw(m): 11:25am On Jun 07, 2017
Honestly there is no sense in what she is saying
Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by Kondomatic(m): 11:28am On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry
This woman's vagîna is bigger than her brain.
Don't be stupid
Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 07, 2017
9jakohai:
The problem really is that Nigeria's money is easy money.

In the industrialized world, much of the money they use comes from innovation and industries. In other words.....the sweat of their labour. And in order to earn more of that money, they spend more on making their productive potential improve....and improve well. That is why light is on in their country 24/7, water is clean, and roads and railways work well...and corruption is punished...because nothing must be allowed to impair their productive activity.

In Nigeria, our money is easy come money. We just bring out resources, sell them, and collect the money to share. And when resource A is not working....we go to resource B. That is why we have no light, no water, our roads and rail are bad...because whether those things work or not...it has no impact on our ability to earn money from oil. And that is why looting is som prevalent...because after all it does not matter....we can just simply replace the money stolen with more easy money...plus if I loot N5million, it has no effect on our ability to bring out oil. And that is why we fight over oil money...because we are too lazy to actually work....why should we work....money will come, whether we work or not.

That is why people defend corrupt leaders.....whether they steal money or not....oil money will still flow into the country. And if we betray our leaders, we lose out on the sharing.

Wake up Nigeria...wake up.

God bless u bro...what u wrote up their sincerely sum up the Nigerian leadership problem...easy money so they just loot knowing more will come in...
Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 07, 2017
Thepillar089:
That was quite revealing..
I bring y'all yesterday's winning ticket, and also offer the opportunity for those who are yet to subscribe to do so and thank me later..

THEIF !!! Ole !!!
Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by ndcide(m): 11:37am On Jun 07, 2017
Madam Kemi, Affirming the "GOAT AND YAM THEORY"

Let's be honest, GEJ had head on his shoulders.

Some persons will shout looting. Yet they don't know how much looting is currently going on. Even if they know, they will defend it.

1 Like

Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by Quickpower: 11:38am On Jun 07, 2017
G
Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by Billygee2u: 11:43am On Jun 07, 2017
Young03:
That means she has been looting in an easy way
Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by Billygee2u: 11:43am On Jun 07, 2017
aolawale025:
Typical of this government. Saying everything. Doing nothing.
Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by longsnake(m): 11:50am On Jun 07, 2017
JasonScolari:
This my dumb potential sugarmummy is just making sense for some days now.

Good one from her though.

Stay away from her. She's mine grin grin[color=][/color]
Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by Boss13: 11:50am On Jun 07, 2017
360frolic:
Nigeria's finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun on Tuesday said that it is very easy to loot the country's treasury but the hardwork lies in discovering and repatriation of looted funds.

Adeosun made the remark while speaking at the second day of a three-day conference on ‘Promoting International Cooperation in Combating Illicit Financial Flows and Enhancing Asset Recovery to Foster Sustainable Development.’

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/looting-nigerias-money-is-very-easy.html

If this woman is still asking these questions - then there is a problem.
Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 07, 2017
You and your people eating our money and paying bogeymen to keep us in line. You think we don't know that you are trying to kill us? Mchew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan / Nicholas Ukachukwu Acceptance Speech After Defeating Bianca At APGA Primaries / Demola Seriki Buys Lagos Central APC Senatorial Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.