Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun (18992 Views)

Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria / Tinubu: 'PDP Stole All Nigeria’s Money Before Leaving Power' / Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by frubben(m): 11:55am On Jun 07, 2017
Na d finance minster b dat

Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 07, 2017
longsnake:

Stay away from her. She's mine grin grin[color=][/color]
No problem but that would be after you have a taste of my newly acquired cut-to-size double barrel. cool
Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 07, 2017
Boss13:

If this woman is still asking these questions - then there is a problem.

She is in tune with the matrix. Doesn't really know jack what's happening here.
Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
360frolic:
Nigeria's finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun on Tuesday said that it is very easy to loot the country's treasury but the hardwork lies in discovering and repatriation of looted funds.

Adeosun made the remark while speaking at the second day of a three-day conference on ‘Promoting International Cooperation in Combating Illicit Financial Flows and Enhancing Asset Recovery to Foster Sustainable Development.’

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/looting-nigerias-money-is-very-easy.html

You are still battling to recover money that was looted 20 years ago. That includes Buhari's loots in UK London precisely and Arabic countries.

Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by nattyGENT: 12:09pm On Jun 07, 2017
Dont tell us what we already know, rather tell us how you have sealed the loopholes
Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by IdeyFindWife: 12:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
magoo10:
This daft govt should have checked corruption and looting first at the institutional level before going at individuals, now they cant even successfully prosecute the individuals yet corruption and looting is at its highest in various governmental institutions ,agencies,parastatal etc

Sunnycliff(m):
No detailed approach to solving the identified problem rather a verbose general statement that anyone in the street can make.

This woman lacks sound economic and financial administration knowledge. A mediocre in the world of Economics!

Can you blame her? Where's her President? What does he have upstairs? What's their administration up to? The apple does not fall far from the tree; i never expected much from their shoddily convened cabinet of ex-failures and eternal-misfits.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by Skubidude(m): 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
360frolic:
Nigeria's finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun on Tuesday said that it is very easy to loot the country's treasury but the hardwork lies in discovering and repatriation of looted funds.

Adeosun made the remark while speaking at the second day of a three-day conference on ‘Promoting International Cooperation in Combating Illicit Financial Flows and Enhancing Asset Recovery to Foster Sustainable Development.’

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/looting-nigerias-money-is-very-easy.html

Then wat tech are u as the minister of finance deploying to block the various assess that money can be looted, or do u intend to block it by just talking about it
Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by godson4u79(m): 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
So, my perspective as Minister of Finance and as an accountant is: how do we block the money from getting out in the first place? How do we strengthen our controls? How do we create the early warning systems that tell us to flag certain transactions?

“Let’s stop the money going out; let’s stop the loss, and then we can work on recovery.”

Mrs kemi adeshina if you dey ask us... Na who we go ask??

1 Like

Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by dallyemmy: 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
So, what can we do?
hucienda:
The previous administration said similar and provided similar and other solutions but were told in substance by the then-opposition-now-in-power folks that they didn't know what they were saying.

Now you are saying same. Back to square one. You've come full circle. Recall what thermodynamics, one of the laws of nature, says about work done in cyclic processes. Imagine you move from Oshogbo to Oslo and back to Oshogbo.

Work done? Zero.
Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by Omonigeriarere: 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

This woman's vagîna is bigger than her brain.

But that shouldn't be an excuse for you to reason through your anus in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2017
O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall thou permit corruption dwell among you.
Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by IYANGBALI: 1:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
I am planning to sell Nigeria to Pakistan
Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by fm001(m): 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
You just nailed it my brother. Nigeria, a country full of lazy bones.......Gbosa for you.
9jakohai:
The problem really is that Nigeria's money is easy money.

In the industrialized world, much of the money they use comes from innovation and industries. In other words.....the sweat of their labour. And in order to earn more of that money, they spend more on making their productive potential improve....and improve well. That is why light is on in their country 24/7, water is clean, and roads and railways work well...and corruption is punished...because nothing must be allowed to impair their productive activity.

In Nigeria, our money is easy come money. We just bring out resources, sell them, and collect the money to share. And when resource A is not working....we go to resource B. That is why we have no light, no water, our roads and rail are bad...because whether those things work or not...it has no impact on our ability to earn money from oil. And that is why looting is som prevalent...because after all it does not matter....we can just simply replace the money stolen with more easy money...plus if I loot N5million, it has no effect on our ability to bring out oil. And that is why we fight over oil money...because we are too lazy to actually work....why should we work....money will come, whether we work or not.

That is why people defend corrupt leaders.....whether they steal money or not....oil money will still flow into the country. And if we betray our leaders, we lose out on the sharing.

Wake up Nigeria...wake up.
Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by sshalom(m): 1:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
Prevention includes blocking all loopholes, motivations, secrecy and poor/non enforced penalties that encourage financial crimes!
Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by DarkHenrie(m): 1:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
Stop being a misogynistic idiot!!
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by positivetaught: 1:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
But when Johnathan talk about using tech e.g IPPS platform to fight corruption, you all call him clueless, now may be you are all just a bunch of dullards.
Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by bossrillboss: 2:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

..abeg my guy no too vex u hear..choi u just finish d woman jejely.Lwkmd
Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by judgedredd22(m): 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by pk5000000: 7:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
I have a perfect solution to this issue. How can I have access to this woman?

With the implementation of this idea. Corruption will be a thing of the past
Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by zanga420: 7:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
9jakohai:

In the industrialized world, much of the money they use comes from innovation and industries. In other words.....the sweat of their labour. And in order to earn more of that money, they spend more on making their productive potential improve....and improve well. That is why light is on in their country 24/7, water is clean, and roads and railways work well...and corruption is punished...because nothing must be allowed to impair their productive activity.

In Nigeria, our money is easy come money. We just bring out resources, sell them, and collect the money to share. And when resource A is not working....we go to resource B. That is why we have no light, no water, our roads and rail are bad...because whether those things work or not...it has no impact on our ability to earn money from oil. And that is why looting is som prevalent...because after all it does not matter....we can just simply replace the money stolen with more easy money...plus if I loot N5million, it has no effect on our ability to bring out oil. And that is why we fight over oil money...because we are too lazy to actually work....why should we work....money will come, whether we work or not.

That is why people defend corrupt leaders.....whether they steal money or not....oil money will still flow into the country. And if we betray our leaders, we lose out on the sharing.

nice one bro. You're spot on. You far understand what's a system than many people piloting our affairs now and since
Re: Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun by Grabbeast: 8:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
9jakohai:

This is like the most brilliant comment I've ever read on Nairaland kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Non-Elective Convention In Abuja (Photos, Updates) / Governor Godwin Obaseki Swears In 19 Female Aides - Pictures / Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.