Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,684 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness (23311 Views)

Supreme Court Rules On Plateau And Bauchi Governorship Election 3pm / 44 Illegal Miners Arrested In Plateau And FG Bans Mineral Exploration / Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
laudate:

Definitely! Why won't I use it? You just put 2 insults in the same sentence - 'hypocrite' and 'shut up.'

Don't disturb me. Use it stop crying.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by coptic: 10:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
APCsupporter:

is it not the same Malton that created an alternate account malton1? you are malton. I wish I had that picture with me. but make the mistake of violating rule 2 again. we will make sure that you get banned

Long as it's me, you will not succeed.

Did you even check when this handle was created?

Besides, who are the we? It's now an association, eh?

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Gravas(m): 11:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
malton. i can see u viewing this thread. Na waoh!

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Gravas(m): 11:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
Enough of all these derailings. Let us go back to the topic and content of this thread and see who will get the upper hand. Enough of chasing butterflies which is what little minds can only do.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by APCsupporter: 11:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
coptic:

Long as it's me, you will not succeed.

Did you even check when this handle was created?

Besides, who are the we? It's now an association, eh?

it doesn't matter when. you are malton. accept that and keep quiet. oops! I just insulted you by telling you to keep quietcheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by coptic: 11:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
APCsupporter:

it doesn't matter when. you are malton. accept that and keep quiet. oops! I just insulted you by telling you to keep quietcheesy

And you will dance to the music of ordering me to keep kwayet.

Lemme press the report button.

I am not. Prove thag I am or forever remain silent.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by dragonking2: 11:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
FriendNG:

He is even lying to you like he own plateau state. He knows it, Hausa don't take shit from the non Hausa in plateau. They have try it before and they fail 4 many years.

If they try shielding anybody, they themselves will leave the state first before the Igbos. It is a northern state and there is nothing he can do to change the fact.

A tenant cannot give a visitor a permanent room.
But you are a tenant too..The middle belt is not north. You guys should accept it and stop forcing yourself on them.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Probz(m): 12:27am On Jun 12, 2017
laudate:

Oh, there is nothing wrong with the phrase 'shut up?' shocked shocked What school did you attend again? Is that word a compliment, in your own eyes?
cool cool cool cool
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Probz(m): 12:51am On Jun 12, 2017
laudate:

Is that a dare? undecided
cool cool cool
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by arewaboy01(m): 2:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
geeconnectsolut:

Malton asked u a question: WHERE ARE YOU FROM? Be proud to say it even if its Funtua Jalon... If u ar one those wandering herdsmen, stand by it and talk. Don't hide behind WE THE NORTH again.
hey ur also a pest in d north...keep shut n continue ur successful dj services down here in d north..don't bite d hand dat feeds u geeconnection..as for Malton he is a nobody here in d north he will also b evicted when d time comes Ahbi u sef wan join am go calarbar lastly whether Fulani or not Christian or not I am a northerner n I will always stand by north OK??
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by coptic: 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
dragonking2:
But you are a tenant too..The middle belt is not north. You guys should accept it and stop forcing yourself on them.

Help me tell them, biko.

I don't get the attache by force mentality at all.

Pesin say e no want, na by force?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by coptic: 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
arewaboy01:
hey ur also a pest in d north...keep shut n continue ur successful dj services down here in d north..don't bite d hand dat feeds u geeconnection..as for Malton he is a nobody here in d north he will also b evicted when d time comes Ahbi u sef wan join am go calarbar lastly whether Fulani or not Christian or not I am a northerner n I will always stand by north OK??

Imagine the myopia! Don't grow up with that retar.ded mindset!

Being situated in the north doesn't make them anything like you people. They are different in every possible way.

Their thinking, beliefs, tolerance, intellectualism, and everything they hold dear is different from yours. Not to mention religion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by arewaboy01(m): 9:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
coptic:

Imagine the myopism! Don't grow up with that retar.ded mindset!

Being situated in the north doesn't make them anything like you people. They are different in every possible way.

Their thinking, beliefs, tolerance, intellectualism, and everything they hold dear is different from yours. Not to mention religion.

plateau state won't b a refugee camp for u guys at all..MYOPISM? bros there's no word like dat
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by coptic: 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
arewaboy01:
plateau state won't b a refugee camp for u guys at all.

Refugee camp ke. That's impossicant. Not in my state.

All your people need to do is stay in their lane.

Thanks for pointing out the word. Must have been a typo. Was surprised when I saw it myself.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by arewaboy01(m): 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
coptic:

Refugee camp ke. That's impossicant. Not in my state.

All your people need to do is stay in their lane.

Thanks for pointing out the word. Must have been a typo. Was surprised when I saw it myself.
the south South are rejecting biafra n u think they don't know what they doing.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by coptic: 10:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
arewaboy01:
the south South are rejecting biafra n u think they don't know what they doing.

I do not care whether anyone likes them or not.

I only care about what's right.

I have had experiences with them as well. So I cannot wait on someone from the SS to influence my opinion of them.

The Igbos that I know are good people and are progressive.

Why would anyone want such a person out of their lands?

These same people contribute more to their various states of residence than about 50% of the indigenes can - and that's putting it mildly.

If not for the backward minds of most Nigerians, we wouldn't be talking about state of origin in this age. State of residence would have been more like it.

Imagine being in state A all your life and then one day, someone wakes up and tells you to pack back to your home state?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by michelz: 10:35am On Jun 13, 2017
APCsupporter:

you are only saying that because you have no relative in the north. go and ask people who have family members outside how far. my igbo friends over here are already jittery and you are there beating your chest as usual. if you are not looking for foreign support then why are you looking up to the international community?why did you disgracefully go to the streets to celebrate trumps victory in the name of biafra support. as expected he ignored them like the miscreants they are. we are only helping you to use your senses by reminding you about what you will put your people through. you boast about intelligence as if you are in any way better than others. if your intelligence is all about pirating people's hardworking, scamming people or stuffing cocaine in their butt, swallowing them and taking them to Asia then the hausas or any other tribe can never dream of or desire to be like you
Why are you even so blood-thirsty?
If the Igbo man who you call your "friend" is jittery and scared because he lives in your region,then you should ask yourselves some questions.
What has an average Igboman done to you to deserve so much hatred and wickedness from you and your likes?
Have they ever for once ravaged your land in murderous conquest like your people often do in other places?
What is even your problem?
You've been here all over the thread trying to forment mischief and chaos,even trying to court the support of someone who has told you in clear terms that he's not in support of your murderous intents and yet you're still adamant.
And by the way,all tribes or ethnicity are complicit in criminal activities. After all,the Fulani herdsmen and Boko haram have been rated as top-most terrorist groups in the world,and you'd want to conveniently ignore that and tackle a people who have done you know harm.
And while at your murderous cravings,you forget that your kinsmen are still scattered all over Igboland. Maybe you're not truly Hausa/Fulani,or you're one of the most misguided ones or their lives ( your kinsmen's) mean nothing to you compared to that of Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 13, 2017
How will this quit notice affect Igbo youths serving in the North and medical interns. Just wondering their fate.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by coptic: 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2017
Davik01:
How will this quit notice affect Igbo youths serving in the North and medical interns. Just wondering their fate.

The quit notice won't work.

Were it to, it's the northerners that will feel it.

Imagine withdrawing all doctors and medical practitioners of Igbo descent. That's something they are not prepared for.

But the dislike is so strong it won't let them think things through.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Oxalic(m): 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
Coptic. I hv taken time to read through this thread and i can see the great job u hv bn doing. The OP is one of the few learned, intelligent, articulate and well informed men we hv in this country. It seems he is no longer following his thread because, at a point, i hv stop seen his comments. But that notwithstanding, u hv bn actively trying to enlighten some ignorant, misguided, unexposed, unintelligent and mentally challenged persons whose presentations are reminiscent of their diseased minds. And u ar doing that very brilliantly and excellently. I sincerely commend u for the job well done. The ignorance and outright stupidity displayed by some persons on this forum is what hs informed my decision to create an acct and participate in the curing process. Ignorance is highly contagious. Inasmuch as it is good to avoid joining issues with fools, it is sometimes necessary to respond to prevent such people from polluting the whole cyber space wt their stinking thinking and stupid ideologies. Carry on.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by coptic: 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2017
Oxalic:
Coptic. I hv taken time to read through this thread and i can see the great job u hv bn doing. The OP is one of the few learned, intelligent, articulate and well informed men we hv in this country. It seems he is no longer following his thread because, at a point, i hv stop seen his comments. But that notwithstanding, u hv bn actively trying to enlighten some ignorant, misguided, unexposed, unintelligent and mentally challenged persons whose presentations are reminiscent of their diseased minds. And u ar doing that very brilliantly and excellently. I sincerely commend u for the job well done. The ignorance and outright stupidity displayed by some persons on this forum is what hs informed my decision to create an acct and participate in the curing process. Ignorance is highly contagious. Inasmuch as it is good to avoid joining issues with fools, it is sometimes necessary to respond to prevent such people from polluting the whole cyber space wt their stinking thinking and stupid ideologies. Carry on.

Many thanks, bro. I am humbled by your generous praise.

The OP has been unable to contribute to the thread lately because he has been banned for two months. And seeing as we share the exact same sentiments, I've decided to carry his message forward.

True talk. Sometimes I try as much as possible to look and pass. But overlooking becomes impossible when the ignorance is too much; lest some young, innocent minds would swallow their narratives as truths.

Thanks, again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Oxalic(m): 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
coptic:

Many thanks, bro. I am humbled by your generous praise.

The OP has been unable to contribute to the thread lately because he has been banned for two months. And seeing as we share the exact same sentiments, I've decided to carry his message forward.

True talk. Sometimes I try as much as possible to look and pass. But overlooking becomes impossible when the ignorance is too much; lest some young, innocent minds would swallow their narratives as truths.

Thanks, again.

Oop! The OP hs been banned? Very sad. Anyway, the army is growing in leaps and bounds. Let me invite u to join us on another thread where fulani terrorists are protesting against open grazing bill in Taraba State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by B2mario(m): 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ojiofor:
There are still good men in this country like malton who will not support evil nor matter what but I am not surprised that some sadist from west are gloating over this already.

kai, Hausa don do them thing na. So he must have learnt from experience
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by B2mario(m): 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ojiofor:
There are still good men in this country like malton who will not support evil nor matter what but I am not surprised that some sadist from west are gloating over this already.

kai, Hausa don do them thing na. So he must have learnt from experience.

Hausa no be person friend oo, very wicked and heartless set of people.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 12:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
Mujtahida:

That's one big big problem in this country. There's so much ignorance about the geography, history and ethnic configuration of this country. Those in the North are ignorant of the Ethnic make up of the south and vice versa.

The North is as ethnically diverse as the south perhaps even more especially in plateau, Bauchi, Gombe, Nasarawa and kaduna States.

Do you know that in the main North they have other ethnic groups that are not Hausa/Fulani even though Hausa is like a lingua franca over much of the North?(infact Hausa is spoken all over West Africa including Ghana up to Senegal)
Do you know that the 'real' hausas the maguzzawas in Katsina state are predominantly Christians as are the Zurus of Kebbi state?

It is this collective ignorance that is the basis for so much of the misunderstanding, conflict and disharmony in Nigeria. When you hear that Ibrahim Saleh has been appointed as a minister you'd automatically think an Hausa man has been appointed meanwhile that person might be a Tangale Christian from Gombe state or Kushi Christian from Bauchi State. A Southerner who has experience of the North will think differently from one who has none and vice versa.

Let's try to acquaint ourselves with this. I even go as far as learning about all the capitals of African, European and South American countries. How much more my own country. Cheers
I'm quoting you late due to incessant banns by Nairaland mods. I totally agree with you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

2019 Election: Oyegun Speaks On Dumping APC / Abia Decides:"we Deliver In Grandstyle"says Orji Kalu Wins Polling Unit Widely / El-Rufai: Kaduna Better After Ending Tradition Of Muslim-Christian Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.