Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

End Time: See The “cassava” Picture This Guy Posted On Facebook (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / End Time: See The “cassava” Picture This Guy Posted On Facebook (photos) (6487 Views)

END OF YEAR PICTURE: This Image Was Taken Today 31/12/2019 [Picture] / FUTO Sex Romp Saga; Pretty Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Facebook. Photos / Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Time: See The “cassava” Picture This Guy Posted On Facebook (photos) by fingard02k(m): 10:26am On Jun 07, 2017
A guy has come under fire for posting these pictures of him which caught the attention of many users.

The guy who sees nothing wrong with the picture cursed those that called him out to remove the picture.

“I’m not even seeing any human being here all I see is comments from poor outdated animals”

“You don’t expect someone you’re richer than to be happy with things about you and anything you do. All these animals when they see a half naked picture of any girl on Facebook you see them fuckers call her all beautiful names in the world.”

“I only laugh reading the post of you guys, MTN GLO AIRTEL including china made you guys kinds and queens for producing cheap phones and cheap MB. If fb is for rich people all of you won’t be here.”

“Imagine someone with 15k phone writing rubbish about the picture I posted with iPhone7+ of 700k
I’m laughing”

SEE PHOTOS OF HIM NAKEED >>>> http://www.enzyhub.com/end-time-see-the-cassava-picture-this-guy-posted-on-facebook/

Re: End Time: See The “cassava” Picture This Guy Posted On Facebook (photos) by professorfal: 10:32am On Jun 07, 2017
His dick stops growing at age 12 i suppose

8 Likes

Re: End Time: See The “cassava” Picture This Guy Posted On Facebook (photos) by bamdly(m): 10:33am On Jun 07, 2017
all this small small cassava
even tekno and lala gf can handle dis 1

4 Likes

Re: End Time: See The “cassava” Picture This Guy Posted On Facebook (photos) by smardray(m): 10:33am On Jun 07, 2017
After sumone will comman say we have psychiatric hospitals in Nigeria.... Honestly we dont... If there is, i wonder y they keep more sane people than this weyrey there:undecided..

2 Likes

Re: End Time: See The “cassava” Picture This Guy Posted On Facebook (photos) by Adaowerri111: 10:34am On Jun 07, 2017
Irish potato

3 Likes

Re: End Time: See The “cassava” Picture This Guy Posted On Facebook (photos) by ruxton06(m): 10:38am On Jun 07, 2017
The thing be like screwdriver wey wristwatch repairer dey use............mtchew, osi, radarada!

1 Like

Re: End Time: See The “cassava” Picture This Guy Posted On Facebook (photos) by vicben27(m): 2:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
all i see is toothpick

1 Like

Re: End Time: See The “cassava” Picture This Guy Posted On Facebook (photos) by Idydarling(f): 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
The guy above me.. Chai grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: End Time: See The “cassava” Picture This Guy Posted On Facebook (photos) by introvertious: 4:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
stunted growth
Re: End Time: See The “cassava” Picture This Guy Posted On Facebook (photos) by adaksbullet: 4:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
The dick his looked yumyum cool kiss
Re: End Time: See The “cassava” Picture This Guy Posted On Facebook (photos) by sathel(m): 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
upon the fact that the dick is erected to its full length, it's not still medium enough
Re: End Time: See The “cassava” Picture This Guy Posted On Facebook (photos) by dacblogger: 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
That ain't yam,that's a carrot...

2 Likes

Re: End Time: See The “cassava” Picture This Guy Posted On Facebook (photos) by brandonobi(m): 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
i honestly can't c it,
Re: End Time: See The “cassava” Picture This Guy Posted On Facebook (photos) by femo86(m): 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
KULI-KULI

Re: End Time: See The “cassava” Picture This Guy Posted On Facebook (photos) by flames007(m): 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Irish potato
lol
Re: End Time: See The “cassava” Picture This Guy Posted On Facebook (photos) by vanida6: 11:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
am not a fans of small dicck so swerve cool
Re: End Time: See The “cassava” Picture This Guy Posted On Facebook (photos) by barallanee(f): 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
See mumu face der
Re: End Time: See The “cassava” Picture This Guy Posted On Facebook (photos) by barallanee(f): 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
See mumu face der...Mtcheeewwww
Re: End Time: See The “cassava” Picture This Guy Posted On Facebook (photos) by cassidy1996(m): 12:24am On Jun 08, 2017
dacblogger:
That ain't yam,that's a carrot...
that's cassava
Re: End Time: See The “cassava” Picture This Guy Posted On Facebook (photos) by HarryDuce(m): 1:27am On Jun 08, 2017
All i can see is his boxers.
Re: End Time: See The “cassava” Picture This Guy Posted On Facebook (photos) by Debbiepaul(f): 1:59am On Jun 08, 2017
stupid fool with carrot dick.

Re: End Time: See The “cassava” Picture This Guy Posted On Facebook (photos) by jamislaw(m): 6:59am On Jun 08, 2017
Nairalander will never kill me, look at the way am laughing hard early this morning.

This small dick like eleven years boy's own.
We that have 7.8 inches long what should we call our own may be "Caterpillar" lol.
Re: End Time: See The “cassava” Picture This Guy Posted On Facebook (photos) by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 08, 2017
What a shame!
Re: End Time: See The “cassava” Picture This Guy Posted On Facebook (photos) by Garrirevenge(f): 7:42am On Jun 08, 2017
That guy got no shame.

(1) (Reply)

. / What Made Me Stopped And Swore Never To Masturbate Again! (my True Story) / Waterproof Realistic 6 - 8" Love Machine (d I L D O) With Suction Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.