Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Is It Right To Know All Your Spouse's Friends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Know All Your Spouse's Friends? (515 Views)

Is It Right to Have S*x With A Psycho-friend? / Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? / Here Is The Woman Who Fought For The Right To Be A Prostitute, See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Know All Your Spouse's Friends? by ohn1759: 11:36am On Jun 07, 2017
We have been married for four years now and to the glory of God, we have a set of twins to show for it.

My wife is a kind of woman that everyone will like to be with, you will feel alive around her, she’s jovial, so with this, she has good number of friends.

Recently my wife now makes uncalled demands, unlike her before, she compares me with her friend’s hubby, her friend’s hubby bought this for her, that the cloth she wore the other day is so so amount.

Her hubby took her to Paris for holidays, she nowadays don’t appreciate things I do for her, not openly though but the signs are there. I earn well, I mean okay to keep my family up and running, but for luxury, it wont work. She knows our total income, but now she’s more focused on how she wants her friends to see her, the Camry LE 2015 Model I bought for her last year has become too old for her to use, I kept wondering if it’s her friends that are influencing her or she’s just punishing me intentionally. My Wife is a faithful woman that I am sure.

Now should I control the friends she keeps? Should I be the one to determine her friends?

I have tried to figure who these her friends are, all I could get is “..a friend” or “… One of my Friends” they are just nameless and faceless, some visit once in a while if they are going for outing, I get to hear or know their presence with uncontrolled calls almost every 30mins interval.

Please, is it right to choose friend for your hubby or wife?

Is it mandatory to know all your spouse’ friends?

Re: Is It Right To Know All Your Spouse's Friends? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
Yes, it is.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Know All Your Spouse's Friends? by eyinjuege: 12:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
I doubt it's your wife's friends causing the trouble. Its not their fault that their own husbands are richer or appear so. Its your wife that needs to give herself some brain, and to grow up.
Meanwhile, I would advice that she gets a job if she's not working. The devil finds work for idle hands. It would also help her appreciate every kobo she sees. Don't even think of setting up a business for her, until she can actually appreciate the fact that its not easy earning money and she should be grateful for what she has.

If you're so interested in knowing all her friends, go out as a family to go and visit them in their own homes when their husbands are around.

Become family friends with them.

Let her invite them over when you're home

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Know All Your Spouse's Friends? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
Envy is a horrible thing, when a wife starts to compare you to someone else in a way that is not motivating or constructive. In a way that is more like critique you know that the female mind is now engaged in 100% envy mode. Keeping up with the Joneses is a very dangerous path to tread for a married couple. She is not happy and now she finds fault with what used to make her happy.

It's time you had a heart to heart talk with your wife. The friends remain nameless because it's not her friends it's your wife who is thinking this way. No one is influenced unless you want to be. You cannot forbid or monitor her associates she needs to decide what it is she wants. Be in a marriage and work towards solidifying it or be a free agent.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Know All Your Spouse's Friends? by 2dice01: 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
Your wife is what we call easily influenced vessel

You need to talk to some brain into her ..her system has been corrupted by some strong okija virus(peers) need factory setting

Start with lighter version before you upgrade to the iforun and co bundle

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Know All Your Spouse's Friends? by iweecureyou: 12:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
Raine80:
Envy is a horrible thing, when a wife starts to compare you to someone else in a way that is not motivating or constructive. In a way that is more like critique you know that the female mind is now engaged in 100% envy mode. Keeping up with the Joneses is a very dangerous path to tread for a married couple. She is not happy and now she finds fault with what used to make her happy.

It's time you had a heart to heart talk with your wife. The friends remain nameless because it's not her friends it's your wife who is thinking this way. No one is influenced unless you want to be. You cannot forbid or monitor her associates she needs to decide what it is she wants. Be in a marriage and work towards solidifying it or be a free agent.
shartapp pliss sturp posin nurnsense u hia or visint www.yabaleft.com/droniti

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Know All Your Spouse's Friends? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
iweecureyou:
shartapp pliss sturp posin nurnsense u hia or visint www.yabaleft.com/droniti
There is no translator here .......speak human
Re: Is It Right To Know All Your Spouse's Friends? by iweecureyou: 1:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
Raine80:

There is no translator here .......speak human
i spik hewman his u dart yaff dogg brains dart his no understandundecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is a Man? / Evans: Jakande Estate Was Good For Business… I Regret Moving To Igando / Nl Romase Peapu Pliss Taked Note Dart Iweeecureu Is A Fake Peapu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.