Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,763 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure (53903 Views)

Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat / Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick / Praying In Street Of PARIS After Mosque Was Shut Down Last Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by Ishaq717(m): 5:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
calaway:

of course Christianity is easy going... but Islam will never allow for any other religion to desecrate its place of worship with its religious activities..in fact the culprits will be mobbed at the least
don't be too conclusive on Islam, in Islamic history, the prophet of Islam once welcomed Christians in his mosque in madina(Saudi arabia) I don't know y these two religions are beginning to hate each other when history hv shown there were close
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by Obinwanneraphae: 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
dey will just draw a plan comfortably on how to bomb d church
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by Princewell2012(m): 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
admax:
Muslims will NEVER do this. In 10,000 years to come!! Christians are very tolerant.

Yes that's why you can never compare light with darkness. So allow the light to continue to shine.

Mt 5 16 let ur light so shine before men that they may see ur good work and gloryfy ur father who is in heaven.
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
doyinbaby:
It is wrong for Christians to allow Muslims pray inside..the church.......loving unbelievers does not include opening a Church for unbeliever to practice their religion inside

When Muslims calls Christians infidels they are attacked but Chrisitans are free to call Muslims unbelievers
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by Princewell2012(m): 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry
The pastor of that church is a disgrace to Christianity..

They just defiled the sanctuary of God..

Even Jesus Christ used koboko to drive infidels from the church.

I disagree with you sir.

The church or sanctuary of God today is nolonger a building made by hand but the building that was made without hand.

T
your body is the sanctuary of God. Pls read ur bible very well.

Peace.
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by Princewell2012(m): 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
aint:
they did not pray in a church it was a church hall not a church auditorium

Even if it is the church i see nothing wrong with that.
Your body is now the temple of God not a building that was made with hands.
We can now pray anywhere even anyhow. Nolonger Jerusalem or one Holy mountain. You re carrying the temple with you wherever you go. So you re the church. Do you get that. Or do you want me to go into more details?
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
doyinbaby:
It is wrong for Christians to allow Muslims pray inside..the church.......loving unbelievers does not include opening a Church for unbeliever to practice their religion inside
You need to go to a cave.
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by calaway: 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ishaq717:

don't be too conclusive on Islam, in Islamic history, the prophet of Islam once welcomed Christians in his mosque in madina(Saudi arabia) I don't know y these two religions are beginning to hate each other when history hv shown there were close

welcoming is different from allowing worship or prayer...

Mr lover man the last tym I check bibles and churches are not allowed in Saudi arabia so who are trying to confuse
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by calaway: 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
mbhs139:

Go back and read the post, it says: "the church hall".
can a church service be held in a mosque hall or even a Moslems house
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by eodavids(m): 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
People in the house:
It should be noted that the soon to emerge creed which shall likely dominate the religious world is such a hybrid credo which shall be a combination of creeds from more than one article of faith.

It shall have its adherents practicing elements of many faiths yet in one credo.
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by Gome23: 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
Meaning gini
What does that supposed to me
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by johneg: 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
MissEdified:
In a show of love, some Christians have allowed their Muslim counterparts to pray inside their church community hall after their mosque was closed. The muslims were given access to the hall to pray Taraweeh.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/christians-allow-muslims-to-pray-inside.html

see abomination of disolatn
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by mbhs139(m): 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
calaway:

can a church service be held in a mosque hall or even a Moslems house

No, not at all. But if the Christians allow it, thanks to them.
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by Neddyogu(m): 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
doyinbaby:
A "church" is not a building. It is d body or gathering of Christians. Where two or three are gathered in my name, I am there!
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by klax(m): 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
Sorry i see it as unnecessary and out of point because Muslim will never allow such I'm not being critical of Muslim but in their heart they hate Christian with passion no matter how you want to please them if attack is about to happen you their helper will be the first target so to me it's not act of love rather an act of stupidity.

And I doubt this news I don't think any Muslim will enter church to render their prayer I doubt it.

If it happened in SW I will belief but up not no way they are demons.
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by calaway: 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
mbhs139:

No, not at all. But if the Christians allow it, thanks to them.
so there you see the difference's ..... so what is your argument?
one is liberal and tolerant and the other intolerant
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by mbhs139(m): 6:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
calaway:

so there you see the difference's ..... so what is your argument?

one is liberal and tolerant and the other intolerant

You are wrong, it's not a matter of being intolerant, it's just that their faith and practice does not allow it. That's the angle I want you to see it from. The fact that your friend accepts a practice does not mean you should, or...?
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by calaway: 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
mbhs139:

You are wrong, it's not a matter of being intolerant, it's just that their faith and practice does not allow it. That's the angle I want you to see it from. The fact that your friend accepts a practice does not mean you should, or...?

the word for the scenario u just described is called "tolerant"

again I ask ...what is your argument?
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by Shome36(m): 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
I seriously doubt their faith as Muslims, for praying in an unholy place
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by eflintsone(m): 7:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
doyinbaby:
who are you to judge ?? are you God ?? if u r not God ,pls keep shut.. mind u am a full blooded christian and i see nothing wrong
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by eflintsone(m): 7:09pm On Jun 07, 2017
IhatesIGBOS:
The pastor of that church is very sick in the brain.Why will you allow it when muslim hate christian?.
why
you are not a christian oga , remember Jesus said "love your neighbour as urself" and if u actually see the muslims as an enemy also remember Jesus said "love your enemies" ... ask yourself this question "am i truly a christian"?
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by eflintsone(m): 7:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

this your comment shows we have a whole lot of bad christians ..na una type dey go church everyday of the week o
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
IhatesIGBOS:
The pastor of that church is very sick in the brain.Why will you allow it when muslim hate christian?.
why
Jesus dined with sinners. He preached love. He commands us to love and pray for our enemies. No matter what they do or how they treat us.
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by pedel: 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
Church is people, not buildings
Church meets inside hotels and school halls.
doyinbaby:
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by doskie(m): 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
calaway:

of course Christianity is easy going... but Islam will never allow for any other religion to desecrate its place of worship with its religious activities..in fact the culprits will be mobbed at the least
funny enough its in a narrative in our hadith that prophet Muhammad accomodated christian travellers in the mosque and gave them a section to worship. but politics today made everything look like islam is about killing christians. how unfortunate
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by calaway: 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
doskie:
funny enough its in a narrative in our hadith that prophet Muhammad accomodated christian travellers in the mosque and gave them a section to worship. but politics today made everything look like islam is about killing christians. how unfortunate

what I know is in the hadith is:
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest]
is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)" (Translation is from the Noble Quran) The verse prior to this (190) refers to "fighting for the cause of Allah those who fight you" leading some to claim that the entire passage refers to a defensive war in which Muslims are defending their homes and families. The historical context of this passage is
not defensive warfare, however, since Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and were not under attack by their Meccan adversaries. In fact, the verses urge offensive warfare, in that Muslims are to drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did ). Verse 190 thus means to fight those who offer resistance to Allah's rule (ie. Muslim conquest). The use of the word "persecution" by some Muslim translators is
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by IYANGBALI: 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
That's something Muslims will never allow to happen in their mosques

I thank God for making me a Christan
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by vision2050: 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

can u state the bible chapter and verse, where Christ used koboko?
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by riverbond(m): 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
doyinbaby:

Read ur bible, if u don't know what bible say about this kind of ppl, u shut up instead of spreading ur ignorance in public. Beside the OP did nt say inside church but church hall.
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by SPDAZZY(f): 8:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
calaway:

Lol, they have not even allowed christains to comment on their islam thread, is it now the mosque that they will be allowed to pray in ?
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by fatiaforreal: 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
It didn't happen in Nigeria where religiosity has turned people mad, it happened where human beings not sheeples live.
Believers by mouth! What do atheists do that you don't do? You're involved in rituals, you kill, you take bribe, you betray trust, you fornicate and perpetrate adultery, there's no single evil you're above! As soon as you hear anything about others' religion, you suddenly become believers. Keep enjoying your hallucinatory existence.
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by gberra: 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
Kathmanduu:
Gbam. God bless you
God bless you too. Enjoy your ban grin grin.. Don't break Rehab rules grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members / Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince / Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.