Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,843 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo (41983 Views)

Ngige Warns Igbo – ‘you Could Lose 2023 Presidency To South-west If You Don’t / 2019: Run To South-east During Election And Be Fined – IDA Warns Igbo In North / MASSOB Warns On The Proliferation Of Yoruba Churches In Biafraland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo by BabaAduras: 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
letsbepieces:
The North is a coward and parasite region.

Is it not better to demand a separate state from Igbos alongside the vacation notice.

Y empty threats and do u think HausaFulani can stay in our region after 1 Oct?

Let us divide the country after that u can kill anybody u find in ur region and we will do same.

You guys are playing with fire. What about the Igbos in the west? Do you think they will be allowed to stay? Stop fooling yourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ikem11:

Why drinking panadol for Igbo man headache?

Igbo man is my person that's why.

1 Like

Re: Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo by Movic1(m): 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
alanka:
I have see educated madman here.
Is your dad the Educated mad man? I will be glad to see him.
Re: Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo by Siscooh: 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
Christians in Nigeria should begin to pray. This is between the North n East. Tomorrow it will be somewhere else. Kick Satan away in time o

1 Like

Re: Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo by Allianweb: 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
The truth is that many of the people here are very childish and know next to nothing about what is happening. Who told you all that are talking as if you see tomorrow that Igbo people are going suffer or beg for your sustainace. If Nigeria devide today it will tell on all for a while and then things will balance either for good or bad depending on the leader of various regions. SW should not talk as if the are in Igbo people shoe, they have seen it before.. I mean war ,devastation, Hunger and without money, trade yet other regions were going to school and doing business during this period and after and thr amazing Igbo people we are all lashing and talking to as if they are owing our country rose from their penury to were they are now. The question is someone you gave just €20 after destroying his place of rest and business and school and he survived and meet us in almost everything relevant we are doing in this country have they not proven enough to tell you that if they go they will survive and we that have not tested such fate we should worry what will be of us. My point is don't beat a child and tell him to keep quiet or deny a child food because you fought with his parents . Give them a sense of belonging not just in allowing them do business our land rather government should do more to use what people have and know where necessary, favor meritocracy than favoritism. This is not the. Nigeria I certainly wish my unborn children we all can agree to that and not like we are making head way for someone to be patient but going back daily.

3 Likes

Re: Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo by APCsupporter: 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
Kingspin:
Bexist happened and believe me both side of course invested inside Britain but they are leaving Europe so what is wrong if it happen in Nigeria. Is Nigeria the first country in the world that break up? People just talking anyhow. I tell you straight you are pain a part of the country want to leave. It either you support them or you are not forget the property thing here.

is European Union a country? use your sense na

4 Likes

Re: Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo by Lightening: 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
This one is for my Akwa Ibom peeps and fellowship w citizen of the creeks.

We all know that when they pursue them there, they will want to run to the south South.

Fellow citizens of the Creeks.
We will not allow that, When they come, they will want to buy our lands, they will want to take our jobs, they will want to take our business, they will want to take over here as they did in the North..
we need to be prepared for them, Ones they kick them from there and they come here, If they ask for Shop, tell them say e no dey, if they ask for house Triple the rent. If you see them squatting... give them quit notice.
they cannot want Biafra, and wen they tell them to go to their Biafra they come to struggle our little resources with us....

They can Jam pack themselves in their 5eastern states and nothing more..
YOU GUYS CANNOT EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT.... you cannot be hating everyone, and expecting Unconditional love from others at all time... Una Shakara, and busybody edong do.

Buy which land again? We have finished buying your lands already. Abeg next topic

3 Likes

Re: Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo by FriendNG: 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
Henryyy:

Hahahaha. Well my region isnt the one that has cut off marks pegged at 5% just to enable people go to school rather than causing a nuisance in the streets and invading primary schools with a smelly herd of cattle. 99% of u cant even compose a sentence correctly. Shame. Uneducated bunch.

But that dosent in anyway stop you people from being Uneducated Animals. Because you (southern animals) are drug smugglers, rapers, you kill people in the name of ritualism and still claim to be educated animals. You have no difference with the Boko Harams in Sambisa forest. illiterate.

If you don't know how to respect people who you share different region with, we will teach u on how to do so.
Because you're no different from the Igbos.

[s]
Henryyy:

The bolded depicts ur illiteracy perfectly.How dumb can a northerner be? grin grin grin
Buhari is welcomed all over the world yet when Trump won the election and he tried to famz he was COMPLETELY ignored grin grin when a particular country suffered an attack and he again tried to be noticed he was bluntly ignored grin grin you sit here giving urself an inflated worth. I laugh. And pls dont tell me you were on vacation when the US adviced its citizens to vacate nigeria due to boko haram (northerners) threats and when they refused to make flight landings in kaduna whilst the abuja airport was being refurbished. Jokes on you. If u got nothing better to do with ur time take ur cattle to a school(if there's any in d north) to graze or u head to aso rock to graze am sure you'll be welcomed there.
[/s]

The crap you write wouldn't change the fact that south are the Animals.

The world sees you as drug smugglers. Not even the European world, just your immediate African brothers like Uganda don't like people from southern Nigeria. They even ask are you from southern Nigeria ? Cc: itsTutsi

Oh I don't expect you to know because you are most likely from the caged Southwest thinking you're educated not knowing you people are Uneducated Animals.

If you don't know how to respect people who you share different region with, we will teach u on how to do so.

APCsupporter:

thank You! do you know that more and more human flesh eaters and dealers are being caught everyday in their land and they have they guts to call others animals.

They are falsely made to believe that being a southwastener is proportional to being educated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo by nnokwa042(m): 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
Esseite:

Exactly....we all need eachother, but we wont get there faning hate and tribalism..

We ended up making same point and eventually agreeing.
Mr man stop wasting ur time replying afonja Muslim or gworo eaters

2 Likes

Re: Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
Lightening:

Buy which land again? We have finished buying your lands already. Abeg next topic

lols, Wen we send you guys away to the Biafra day you guys are crying for (As the north has began doin)You will have to carry the land and go too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
FriendNG:
[s][/s]

The world sees you as drug smugglers. Not even the European world, just your immediate African brothers like Uganda don't like people from southern Nigeria. They even ask are you from southern Nigeria ? Cc: itsTutsi

Oh I don't expect you to know because you are from the caged Southwest thinking you're educated not knowing you people are Uneducated Animals.
Hahahaha. Well my region isnt the one that has cut off marks pegged at 5% just to enable people go to school rather than causing a nuisance in the streets and invading primary schools with a smelly herd of cattle. 99% of u cant even compose a sentence correctly. Shame. Uneducated bunch.
Re: Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo by mightyhaze: 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Lol so Ojukwu's whole tribe are exactly like him.

Our resident e-warriors were chest-beating and claiming to be ready.

All i see are adult men soiling their pants grin

We warned Nnamdi Kanu to shut up...but see how he has made una aboki suya

Any Hausa / Yoruba man who builds anything worthy in Biafra is a fool and deserves to lose it all.

IPOB developers on the other hand....it's time to inherit more properties without C of O grin

I love this particular episode. ..after the Northern Youths are placated, believe me, Kanu won't ever try " Truth or Dare" games with them again ever in his life

REVENGE IS A DISH BEST SERVED COLD
u no dey tire to create new accounts u ds silly benue wannabe with a knack for fooling nobody else but himself
Re: Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo by bobowaja(m): 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
Siscooh:
Christians in Nigeria should begin to pray. This is between the North n East. Tomorrow it will be somewhere else. Kick Satan away in time o

Please don't bring religion into it. This is pure ethnic hate and fight.

I weep for my dear country.

2 Likes

Re: Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo by Prince16: 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
Movic1:
IF I hear? Forget about the "behafra" higihaga cheesy. An average igboman would rather die in the North than for him to go back to the East. Igbos can't do without Nigeria.

Ipod yoot yesterday dey shout the North have declared what are the Afonjas waiting for, I just dey shake my head for their stupidity.
Pls ndi behafra yoot don't drag yorubas to your Problem. Face the North

You want behafra, they gave you the opportunity, U re all over the social media shouting Dss, have u forgotten that this same Dss is a department in the zoo?

You guys want to eat your Akpu and still have it. It is not possible.

Hmmmm
Re: Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo by bellotaofeek: 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
I strongly believe the cows in the southern Nigeria should start parking too.
Let em eat their cows and you corner your oil too .
Re: Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo by OBAGADAFFI: 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
FriendNG:
[s][/s]

Oh I don't expect you to know because you are most likely from the caged Southwest thinking you're educated not knowing you people are Uneducated Animals.

They are falsely made to believe that being a southwastener is a proportional to being educated

Lol
Re: Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo by hollyray2016: 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
Please go back to your sterile eroded villages and leave Yorubas. We are still watching your stupidity in HD format when we are done, we will break away from Nigeria with ease. bunch of nonentities!

1 Like

Re: Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo by mightyhaze: 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

lols, Wen we send you guys away to the Biafra day you guys are crying for (As the north has began doin)You will have to carry the land and go too.
just for clarity. It's pertinent I let u knw dat u fool nobody here but urself with dis akwa ibom attachee in ur name.
Re: Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
EzeUche:

Have you ever lived in the East? Our markets are thriving in Aba, Onitsha, Nnewi and Port Harcourt. Competition is fiercer here than in any other region.

Lagos is attractive to Igbo because of the size of the population. But if those "petty traders" are closed from that market, they will go to other places.

That is why we are found in every nook and cranny in the world.

Kindly remove PH from your east.

4 Likes

Re: Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo by APCsupporter: 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
an average Ipob does not see farther than his nose.
"Come back home they will say.
When all the Igbo people in all the North west, North East, North Central, all come back to the 5 Eastern states (Because you people should not dare come to the south south, stay in your Biafra)
Will they all be doing the importing and selling business you guys are famed for ?

I hope u all know the Economic rule that when the sellers are more than the buyers that Prices are bound to fall, and the sellers bound to lose woefully, as some will cut corners and sell way lower so as to kick others out of biznes ?

I Know you guys are too dumb to consider that... But it's alright, continue... Biafra with just the 5 Eastern states will be land locked.. Yoruba that has Lagos that produces more than 30states combine is not making noise.

I have been telling them this for long. but their arrogance will never allow them to reason. their land can't accommodate them should everyone decide to send then packing

4 Likes

Re: Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo by janykute: 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
then leave the north like you have been ordered to do. tongue

Parasites cheesy
Are you sure you know the meaning of parasites?
Re: Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo by EvilMetahuman: 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
janykute:
Are you sure you know the meaning of parasites?
ask the flat heads.

1 Like

Re: Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
APCsupporter:

I have been telling them this for long. but their arrogance will never allow them to reason. their land can't accommodate them should everyone decide to send then packing

I tell them that they are the most delusional set of people on earth... their heads will turn a fortune as it has never been used for anything profitable... they just spew hate... and shout Biafra, without thinking about the viability of the Red mud republic..

I just pity them.

1 Like

Re: Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
All these people sayingCome back home... I ask

"COME BACK TO WHERE "
"COME BACK TO WHAT"

An Average, iPod miscreants does not think farther than his nose... the north is very very big, when all the people there come back, where will they stay ?
what will they do ?

how bout those that deal in arranging the Tomato and onion and beans to sell in the south, will they go and start selling onions, and beans, and tomato in the East ?
where will they plant it ?
what kinda questions are these? were did they live before relocating to the north? besides all the years they have spent living in the north doing their so called business so they couldn't afford to buy a land in the south east? did they not own lands or had a home before relocating to the north? i mean, If they can't not afford all this things in all their years of living in the north well... it's shameful, hence the more reason for them to come back to the south east it's obvious they have not been doing well living in the north. there are numerous markets in the southeast for who ever wishes to sell tomatoes or anything.

So all these material things you have mentioned above is more important than their lives and the lives of their children. right? it baffles me. tomato selling is supposed to be more important than lives? are you for real? angry
Re: Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
hilroy:

Massob leave story, go and charter trailers to load your kinsmen from North. And don't forget to branch in Southwest to load many more of them.
Igbos must get their Biafra

LMAO

1 Like

Re: Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
hilroy:

A good war strategists will never reveal their tactics to an enemy. But bear in mind that all those Agberos and Omo Oniles you insult us with have their own values
lol

1 Like

Re: Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo by Stanbeto: 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ok na we are waiting sha
Re: Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
This one is for my Akwa Ibom peeps and fellowship w citizen of the creeks.

We all know that when they pursue them there, they will want to run to the south South.

Fellow citizens of the Creeks.
We will not allow that, When they come, they will want to buy our lands, they will want to take our jobs, they will want to take our business, they will want to take over here as they did in the North..
we need to be prepared for them, Ones they kick them from there and they come here, If they ask for Shop, tell them say e no dey, if they ask for house Triple the rent. If you see them squatting... give them quit notice.
they cannot want Biafra, and wen they tell them to go to their Biafra they come to struggle our little resources with us....

They can Jam pack themselves in their 5eastern states and nothing more..
YOU GUYS CANNOT EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT.... you cannot be hating everyone, and expecting Unconditional love from others at all time... Una Shakara, and busybody edong do.
Nawah undecided

1 Like

Re: Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo by LexngtonSteele: 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
mightyhaze:
u no dey tire to create new accounts u ds silly benue wannabe with a knack for fooling nobody else but himself

Yawn...

1 Like

Re: Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo by femolii: 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
this stat shows SE is the second biggest parasite after boko haram ravaged north east.

Joke's on you.
,U have brain problem i tell u osu man with ur figures.
Re: Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo by divinelove(m): 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
Arewa ppl shld kill Igbos dt refuse to leave ur land by deadline u have my full support.

Some of our ppl (Biafrans) needs to be chased out by force or else they won't leave.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

CAPTION This Photo Of Bukola Saraki And Tinubu's Wife At The National Assembly / Christopher Orji Commits Suicide After EFCC Invitation / Victor Nyeche Ihunwo Gives Friday Opurum A New House In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.