Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Reason Why Google Adsense Have Been Disapproving Your Blog And How To Solve Them - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Reason Why Google Adsense Have Been Disapproving Your Blog And How To Solve Them (490 Views)

Top 8 Reasons Why Google Adsense Do Not Pay Several Bloggers / 8 Detailed Reasons Why Google Adsense Publishers Will Decrease Severely In Time / Finally Ooooo!!! Google Adsense Have Approved Me!! But Still Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Google Adsense Have Been Disapproving Your Blog And How To Solve Them by Oddsbaby(m): 1:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
Google adsense is the Number one most trusted AD network in the world and just with that every newbie and Pro bloggers wants to see adsense run through their sites as a source for exchanging traffic for money, But the major things this days is that Google and there teams have put a hard work into the Google adsense Approval process which simply means that if your blog aren't meeting up to some specific order as been requested by Google Adsense Policies your blog might end up joining the google disapproval trash can, And that could be annoying cause Everyone loves adsense and will love to earn from Google,

So if you have previously applied for google adsense and you have been disapproved then let tell you why you have been disapproved so i am going to list and explain some few and important reasons why Google adsense have disapproved you, and how you should fix them, so now that i am about to explain this to you why not relax take a deep breath grab a cup of coffee or pepsi with some chips and read along with me remember reading is learning why skipping is failing - it takes nothing to read along with me

NOTE: Google Algorithm for adsense approval are calculated in different statistic

STEP 1: PAGE LOAD TIME

Page load time is the number one factor for Adsense approval as many bloggers today love to use Custom templates without considering the load time, Just as much as google include page load time among it ranking factor then also know that your blog has to be free and simple for adsense teams to access for example Google don't want to serve it Ads on a slow website because google consider the fact that if your site is slow you are not getting visitors you are loosing them, there are many custom template that are coded beautifully and the beauty are made up from Javascript and Css so if you are using a custom templates and you are not backing it up with max cdn or Cloudflare Paid version then don't be too serious for adsense cause adsense teams won't approve your request, cause blog load time are the major factor for adsense disapproval for so to re-apply for google adsense make sure you have work on your page load time

STEP 2: COPYRIGHT OF CONTENT

Content stealers don't get approved for google adsense that just the major thing cause google knows when a content is Original and the rightful owner when you steal too much content and you re-blog it for your own visitors other Ads network may approve you based on traffic you are getting but google won't approve you because they consider your blog to lack Quality, so if you are a content thief then try to stop stealing other people's content without their permission to do that, this are the factor for adsense disapproval for copyright

IMAGES: If you check my blog you will not see any image i uploaded that is from google search engine all image here are self hosted by me and also created by me only few are re-designed by mso and some are from stock photos that what google wants, if you use any image from google remember that your adsense approval is been moderated by humans and not robots so once they find out that your blog images are copied images you will get a response that " Site does not comply with adsense policies" that just the truth like me when i don't use photoshop i use Canva.com to make a quick image for my blog post so the truth about it is to upload pictures you create yourself and edit yourself once you keep doing this you can start uploading other image from online after google approved your adsense

CONTENT COPY: Like i said earlier if you think you are smart then that left with you, There are many bloggers out there who steal other people's content and recreate them by just editing one or two lines and tag it to become their own, well if you are one of them and adsense is not approving you then know now that you should stop it cause Google will forever keep disapproving your blog until you learn your mistake, Google teams are very wise so to better solve this problem is stay adsense free which is do not copy other people's content, If you like someone content and feel you want to show it to your visit write relatedly to it differently don't just copy it and paste it dosen't work that way

STEP 3: PRIVACY POLICY

Once you create a site and guide it with a privacy policy it makes google believe that yes you know what you are doing, Many newbie today go online and copy other peoples privacy policy believing it all works the same" you can't go and copy a Music entertainment blog Privacy policy and paste it in Fashion blog" it doesn't work that way, Google can't approve your adsense if it not corresponding with your site that the truth, i know you will be wondering what has google adsense got to do with privacy policy, well don't see it that way like i said above Google algorithm are calculated in many statistic, Google believes that every blog or website must have a privacy policy which tells the visitors that you are protecting them against internet manipulations, Google consider themselves to be your visitor as well and without a privacy policy it simply means you are telling everyone that your site is not guarded, Just as much asyour site, then privacy policy is needed

STEP 4: DOMAIN REGISTRAR

Here comes the best of all, I believe we all know what a domain registrar means, well for those that don't know use link below to start our blogger guild for newbie or if you are not a newbie you can still use it

READ NOW: GETTING STARTED read from our website : http://www.bloggarians.com.ng/2017/04/reasons-why-google-adsense-are-disapprove-your-blog.html

There are thousands of domain and hosting companies, this companies may serve you well and help you host your site at it fullest, but if you are already using a custom domain it Nice but if you are about to purchase a domain i recommend Hostgator.com Go - daddy or Google Domain for you those companies are trusted by google and while you host with them there are chances that google will give your blog a consideration for approval while they are still other Domain registrar trusted by google such as:
BlueHost.
1and1.
InMotion Hosting
Name.com

STEP 5: BLOG AGE

The month the years and the week or day you created your bog is also a part of what Google use in approving your adsense well this step 5 might not be too compulsory to work on not like in India a blog must be 6 month Old before google adsense will approve the blog to start showing ads,so if your blog is Aged then there are chances that your blog is set out for Adsense approval, Remember don't just create a blog and after 5 days you apply for google adsense NO please give it a space for at least 1 -2 month before thinking of adsense

STEP 6: ALEXA RANK

Let c
STEP 6: ALEXA RANK

Let continue reading: http://www.bloggarians.com.ng/2017/04/reasons-why-google-adsense-are-disapprove-your-blog.html

I am writing next on how you can gain free traffic from viral blogs stay tune you can as well follow me on Nairaland here

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Google Adsense Have Been Disapproving Your Blog And How To Solve Them by ibson99(m): 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
all this long english, google's policy is always changing and for now the major requirement to get approved is search engine traffic, google is more interested that your site content should answer search engine quaries, if you are getting high organic traffic you will be approved

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nairaland, Why Don't You Have A "Motivation" Subforum? + Motivationalquotes / I Need Someone To Run A Tech Blog / Does Hacking Has A Professional Course?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.