Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Trapped: Diary Of A Tyrant (chapter 1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Trapped: Diary Of A Tyrant (chapter 1) (458 Views)

His Sex Slut chapter 1 / Trapped! A Suspense-filled Short Story / A Memoir On Buhari's Tyrant Governance And Kanu's Incarceration- Chimamanda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trapped: Diary Of A Tyrant (chapter 1) by babablogger: 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
It was the 8th day of August 1988, I was being entertained by one of my concubines. I was drunk, snorted enough cocaine for one year in a night. I was an addict, addicted to everything power, drugs, sex, and death.

I have killed enough people I lost count, I never imagined or thought of my death. I was in the euphoria of the moment, when Diana, my favorite concubine brought an apple close to my lips. I took one big bite that was all I could remember.

When next I opened my eyes I saw the smiling face of an unfamiliar person, it took me time to realize it was a doctor. I was trying to process all that was going on before I felt moved. I heard voices I couldn't understand a word just chatters. I closed my eyes for some seconds, to see if it was a dream but I open my eyes only to see the face of a smiling your lady. I tried talking but nothing came out, what sort of dream is this I thought it took me hours before I could understand I was a baby, a newborn baby. I wasn't sure what was happening, was it the coke? or maybe I have gone crazy.

I was confused when I tried talking all that came out from my mouth were wails, cries. They had to make me stop, whenever I tried opening my mouth, all that gets in was the nipple of my new mother as I later accepted her to be.

I was laying in my cradle when I heard voices, one I knew was the voice of the father of this baby whom I was trapped in. They were in a joyous mood, rejoicing the death of a man. It didn't take long before I heard a familiar name

"nobody imagined a powerful man such as General Abubakar Abati will be killed like a vermin" one of the voices said, "powerful men are always defeated by women. it read in the newspaper he was poisoned by one of his mistresses, who was later found dead". I knew that name, it was mine. Was I dead? No that's not possible, I remembered vividly my last moment, then it all became clear to me the apple was poisoned.

My name was General Abubakar Abati, I was the president of Tornda for 18 years. I was fearless, brutal to those who opposed my rule. The Foreign Press called me a Tyrant, but I knew I wasn't one. I only believed ruling humans with an iron hand was a necessity.

It took me time to realize I was dead, but not dead my consciousness trapped in the body of a baby, the body of a nobody. My memories were still intact, Nuclear codes, my offshore accounts everything. I will give anything to return to myself my real ugly self.

I was a helpless man trapped in the body of an infant.

This is how it all began

http://www.babasalami.com/2017/06/trapped-diary-of-tyrant.html

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Birthday Poem To Thank God From Garcia / The Girl Scorched By Fire | Based On A True Life Story / WHO'S GOT THE JUICE? By JJmotivates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.