Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance (25430 Views)

TC Okere Stabs His Wife To Death / Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos) / Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by 24hourNigeriane(f): 3:09pm On Jun 07, 2017
The Kogi state police command have arrested one 30-year-old man, identified as Garuba, for stabbing his wife to death over N2, 000 feeding money.

According to what we heard, Garuba who is a commercial driver from Ihima in Okehi Local Government Area of Kogi State, was paraded alongside other criminals in the state. Garuba told journalists that his wife of 15 years, Falilat, picked up a quarrel with him over his inability to cater for the family.

“My wife requested for N4,000 for her to go and purchase food items, but I managed to give her N2,000 promising that the following day I would run round for the balance. “But she started cursing me when I insisted she must return back #500 from the #2,000 so that I could use it to run around. Before I knew what was happening, she landed a slap on my face and this made me to be drenched in fury as I pick up a knife and shook her at her oesophagus”he said He says he regrets his action While parading him and other suspects, the deputy commissioner of police in charge of operations, Yahaya Abubakar, said him and other suspects would be charged to court soon.

Source: http://www.lasticblog.com/2017/06/tears-in-kogi-as-man-stabs-his-wife-to.html

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
Stab in the oesophagus?? The man must have been killing before now.

Poverty is a disease. angry

Even in Nigeria now poverty is a crime.

Just 2k? Money wey person go just take buy data...

26 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
sad He should be fried to death. Women quit provoking your men. Marriage is not a licence to collect.

14 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
na wa oooooo. na buhari I go blam for d poverty in the country

6 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by Vision4God: 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
That was extreme.
Hhmm

Result of allowing anger control u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by chynie: 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2017
''A 30 year old man and his wife of 15 years''
is the wife 15 years or is the marriage 15 years?

but still I will blame Buhari tongue

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
Sad.Anger never results in anything good.This guy must be regretting his actions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by calibet(m): 4:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
Were are we heading to naija. Is it back to Egypt

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by Caustics: 4:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
there is truly hunger in the zoo. While the zoo keeper is relaxing overseas

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by Chanchit: 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
I would have suggested anger management class but they would help him manage it for free there since the deed has been done.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by thoollz: 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
See bad news everywhere, crime, death, hatred, anger in every part of the country.
Let us be honest with ourselves, this country does not give us joy.
It's been awhile something positive has been said about this country.
Naija which way.
2k, that's about $5. Mehn

4 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by mamatayour(f): 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
Poverty lipsrsealed
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by holluphemydavid(m): 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
we all knw d part of kogi state who can do dis,very heartless set of people i dnt mention name thou shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by Nicepoker(m): 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
just 2k? blame baba and bello

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by Caustics: 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
chynie:
neither. just stupiid journalism. cuz if the marriage is 15 yrs then the man married her at the age of 15

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by rozayx5(m): 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
well buhari has fulfilled his one meal a day prmise

sai buhari undecided

5 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by Pavore9: 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
He is 30 years old and had been married to his wife for 15years? shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by chynie: 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
Caustics:
neither. just stupiid journalism. cuz if the marriage is 15 yrs then the man married her at the age of 15
I thought as much
But been is in the north lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by wacoj(m): 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
chynie:

but still I will blame Buhari tongue

I wonder ni o!
Secondly why would a man that wants to beat his wife consider using a knife?
Why didn't he use his hands to discipline her if at all. I really blame BUHARI for this problem.

During the time GEJ was president, 2k could afford to cook a pot of soup and change will remain, but see wetin Buhari don cause!

12 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by Caustics: 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
chynie:

I thought as much
But been is in the north lipsrsealed
na true ooo shocked shocked
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by elderhimself(m): 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
No one will see the part where she slapped him first oh. She provoked the anger in him coz she refused to compromise.
Though they both got what they deserve, I have no pity for her........... Hoes ain't loyal

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by Jabioro: 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
OrestesDante:

That money is not enough for some heavy data users..

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
OrestesDante:

Recession, people are dying in droves
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by michoim(m): 4:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
nkowalo:
na wa oooooo. na buhari I go blam for d poverty in the country

You no blame your uncle GEJ way start am?
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by chynie: 4:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
wacoj:

I wonder ni o!
Secondly why would a man that wants to beat his wife consider using a knife?
Why didn't he use his hands to discipline her if at all. I really blame BUHARI for this problem.

During the time GEJ was president, 2k could afford to cook a pot of soup and change will remain, but see wetin Buhari don cause!
i dey tells you
Lack of money makes lots of ppl angry and unreasonable
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by Jabioro: 4:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
There can be provocation, but if you manage it, it won't give you awful results at hand now. If you have slapped her like four times divided by the two side of her chicks, leave home in fury by now she would be looking for you...
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by NwaAmaikpe: 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
angry

And now he will spend more than 2k burying her.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
Some women are trouble makers, your husband manages to give you half of what you request, you abuse him and slap him, haba.

Some of these mallo women are the cause of their problems.

No wonder the husbands dump them.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by Ghoststory: 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
elderhimself:
No one will see the part where she slapped him first oh. She provoked the anger in him coz she refused to compromise.
Though they both got what they deserve, I have no pity for her........... Hoes ain't loyal

Baba I understand the tin pain you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) / Mbonu Oluchi Accused Of Trying To Kill Estranged Husband Setup - Facebook User / Lady Robs Shop In Edo State, Flees With Two Young Girls To Unknown Location.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.