Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance (25450 Views)

TC Okere Stabs His Wife To Death / Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos) / Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by lilyheaven: 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
angels09:

Great. How many did you have while growing up?
Stop quoting me foolish tin.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
lilyheaven:

Stop quoting me foolish tin.
Really? My words on you still stands!

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by lilyheaven: 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
angels09:

Really? My words on you still stands!
It stands With you.
And that is your business.
Continue , I have become your food , eat until you are fat, better don't stop, followers of two thousand naira
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
lilyheaven:

It stands With you.
And that is your business.
Continue , I have become your food , eat until you are fat, better don't stop, followers of two thousand naira
I am not you. 2k and your skirts are off..born naked...live naked...
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by lilyheaven: 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
angels09:

I am not you. 2k and your skirts are off..born naked...live naked...
You have been living all your life with naked people. This days you enjoy walking around naked.
Before I forget, don't forget to manage ur monthly 2k.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
lilyheaven:

You have been living all your life with naked people. This days you enjoy walking around naked.
Before I forget, don't forget to manage ur monthly 2k.
You son.. you. Waec failed certificate holder.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by lilyheaven: 2:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
angels09:

You son.. you. Waec failed certificate holder.
Someone is talking incoherent here.
I think you need a psychologist, try and get one.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
lilyheaven:

Someone is talking incoherent here.
I think you need a psychologist, try and get one.
Pass your waec son.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by lilyheaven: 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
grin grin anu ewu,
angels09:

Pass your waec son.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EcoBank Manager Diverts Customers’ N14m (photo) / Anambra Police Commissioner Gives Money To Lady Who Dumped Her New Baby In Bush / Mbonu Oluchi Accused Of Trying To Kill Estranged Husband Setup - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.