Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance (25456 Views)

TC Okere Stabs His Wife To Death / Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos) / Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by Ghoststory: 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
elderhimself:
No one will see the part where she slapped him first oh. She provoked the anger in him coz she refused to compromise.
Though they both got what they deserve, I have no pity for her........... Hoes ain't loyal

Baba I understand the tin pain you,but finally the man overeact
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by Jabioro: 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
chynie:

i dey tells you
Lack of money makes lots of ppl angry and unreasonable
angry angry angry
Yes ..but you just have to controlled some aggression.. there was a certain time I can't boast of ten naira both home and abroad.. I was like the heaven should fall.. due to advised, I conquered it.. but I won't lie it was hell on earth..
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by thunderbabs: 4:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
Horrible stories from the regime of a horrible ....... shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by MNDY(m): 4:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
Stories like this and even worse is expected from Kogi where the governor has thrown the people into starvation, hunger, hardship and suicidal frustration with non-payment of salaries in the face of a national economic recession.
~
Owing workers for over a year now with his long and tortuous screening exercise which he has brought inept hands to conduct over and over again. My father was not screened out but he has not received any salary even as a cleared pensioner.
~
No circulation of money in the state because of this very callous man of a governor. While some cleared workers have not received a single dime up till now, others have received only parts. Given the bail-out, allocations etc to pay, he has kept the people waiting for such a very long time, leaving them to deal with survival.

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by jericco1(m): 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
chynie:
''A 30 year old man and his wife of 15 years''
is the wife 15 years or is the marriage 15 years?

but still I will blame Buhari tongue
yea doesn't add up
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by chiraqDemon(m): 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
Tahrah:
Sad.Anger never results in anything good.This guy must be regretting his actions.
Badly regretting it. But one thing I can never do is raise hand on a woman except she slaps me in public. If it happens inside I'll just hold my face, put ice block on it and quietly go out and stroll so that I won't do something Id regret.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
quentin06:
Some women are trouble makers, your husband manages to give you half of what you request, you abuse him and slap him, haba.

Some of these mallo women are the cause of their problems.

No wonder the husbands dump them.

Terrible comment especially with loss of life involved.
That woman/girl deserves to live like anyone else despite her poor attitude.
So sad

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by SalamRushdie: 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
Buhari driven poverty has turned gentlemen into animals ..I am sure this man was part of those who voted for change now things have changed for him
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by bigiyaro(m): 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
OrestesDante:
Poverty is a disease. angry

Even in Nigeria now poverty is a crime.

Just 2k? Money wey person go just take buy data...
this is about anger management, not the 2k.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Badly regretting it. But one thing I can never do is raise hand on a woman except she slaps me in public. If it happens inside I'll just hold my face, put ice block on it and quietly go out and stroll so that I won't do something Id regret.
Now,that's a gentleman kiss
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by ussy09(m): 4:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
Caustics:
neither. just stupiid journalism. cuz if the marriage is 15 yrs then the man married her at the age of 15
Which means the man too is 15yrs then. Sense lies in this post
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by FinallyFamous: 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2017
let's make assumptions here

1 what could have led the woman to slap the man in the first place?
maybe the man has the habit. of being nonchalant. to the family. needs and his paternal. responsibilities at home hence the woman got fed up and over reacted

2.could be that both couple. has anger issues (not wanting to judge them from whetstone they hail from tho) hence one thing led to another and then slap. and stab ensued

3 I'm not judging but in many cases most. commercial. drivers are non to be flirts and irresponsible. @ home may be the man was one and then one thing led to another

4 they could both be under the influence (jazz. or drugs ) so sad the woman died that manner

the man who once I'm sure would made every effort to wife her at all cost is now the same man that took her life

Rip

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by JonCina(m): 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2017
If you act based on the way many women or wives behave, "had I known" will be your nick name! I can assure you that the man never thought of "shooking" her for her oesophagus!

The man just over reacted.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by Revolva(m): 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2017
ebira people self Na was
well Na poverty cause am ...remember DAT song from m smoke

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2017
Things had been brewing for a long time..that said the story needs to be reviewed especially the ages
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by 24hourNigeriane(f): 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
Revolva:
ebira people self Na was

well Na poverty cause am ...remember DAT song from m smoke
Lol wink
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by lilybonny(f): 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
elderhimself:
No one will see the part where she slapped him first oh. She provoked the anger in him coz she refused to compromise.
Though they both got what they deserve, I have no pity for her........... Hoes ain't loyal
How is she a w.h.o.re here?
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by Sirnonye: 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nigerians

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by 41lady(m): 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
OrestesDante:
Stab in the oesophagus?? The man must have been killing before now.

Poverty is a disease. angry

Even in Nigeria now poverty is a crime.

Just 2k? Money wey person go just take buy data...

Na so......
even here can only pay for one loaf bread.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
RIP to the woman

Ladies do not nag if he doesn't budge God Will Provide
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by PHILUX20: 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
D MAN NEEDS TO HAVE A FEELING OF THE KNIFE TOO. WHO KILL WITH KNIFE MUST DIE WITH D KNIFE. NA SO D MATA BE
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by nahzyla: 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
angels09:
sad He should be fried to death. Women quit provoking your men. Marriage is not a licence to collect.
Marriage is not a license to collect how?
My friend abeg jor, the husband is the provider in marriage and the woman was within her rights to demand upkeep.
Black men keep trying hard everyday to run away from family responsibilities. The new crap they believe is that the woman should not collect anything because marriage is not license to collect. Rubbish. You people want obedient submissive wives but don't want to do anything for them in return.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by lawalosky(m): 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
chynie:
''A 30 year old man and his wife of 15 years''
is the wife 15 years or is the marriage 15 years?

but still I will blame Buhari tongue
see your question and see your pathetic life! mtww
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by chynie: 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
lawalosky:
see your question and see your pathetic life! mtww
I know you are frustrated but don't bring it my way
what is wrong with the question? is like your brain is paining you
see if you cant see the meaning in the question go back to primary and sec sch(if u reached sec)
and ask for refund of the fees u paid.

Is not your fault na Buharia dey make ppl like you dey vex anyhow
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
Women control your tongue
Men control your temper
Govt pls EPP us
God have mercy
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by Daboomb: 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
angels09:
sad He should be fried to death. Women quit provoking your men. Marriage is not a licence to collect.

How many Women who killed their husband, have you seen being fried to death?
Obviously, this man's case though extreme, was done in self defence.
The woman assaulted him first, leading to the provocation.

(I just used another woman "defence", who killed her husband, for the man as well.)
Sauce the Geese, Sauce the Gander
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by lawalosky(m): 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
chynie:

I know you are frustrated but don't bring it my way
what is wrong with the question? is like your brain is paining you
see if you cant see the meaning in the question go back to primary and sec sch(if u reached sec)
and ask for refund of the fees u paid.

Is not your fault na Buharia dey make ppl like you dey vex anyhow
out of the abundace in your heart is wot you say wt ur mouth, it is now clear to me that your stupidity, arogant and disrespect is of highest order, but why must you include Buhari in anything dat gat ntn to do wt him?
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by mukhcech(m): 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
nahzyla:

Marriage is not a license to collect how?
My friend abeg jor, the husband is the provider in marriage and the woman was within her rights to demand upkeep.
Black men keep trying hard everyday to run away from family responsibilities. The new crap they believe is that the woman should not collect anything because marriage is not license to collect. Rubbish. You people want obedient submissive wives but don't want to do anything for them in return.

And among the rights to demand is to slap the husband undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by chynie: 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
lawalosky:
out of the abundace in your heart is wot you say wt ur mouth, it is now clear to me that your stupidity, arogant and disrespect is of highest order, but why must you include Buhari in anything dat gat ntn to do wt him?
Uncle
no be me sack u for work
Abi u dey think say Na me pregnant your wife
Sorry but is not me. Move to the next person
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by Omolewa212(f): 6:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
elderhimself:
You're just a fool that's all I can say
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by elderhimself(m): 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
Omolewa212:

You're just a fool that's all I can say

Yeahh, I know that......
But your wworld, your rules....

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance by elderhimself(m): 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
lilybonny:
How is she a w.h.o.re here?

I cant remember calling anyone a w.h.o.re..........

I just dont like it when some people prefer that certain specie of people should be given "preferential/special" treatments

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest / Imo: Cows, herdsmen invade FUTO / EFCC Arrests 21 Trucks For Smuggling Foodstuffs To Neighbouring Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.