Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos (49203 Views)

Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution / Human Parts In Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Church Uncovered, Prophet Arrested / Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Caught With Human Head, Buffalo Horn & Charms In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos by MrCork: 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
Re: Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos by wizod(m): 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
I am donating my 2 eyes, nothing more left 2 see
Re: Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos by SeniorZato(m): 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
It was not a rape she was fully aware of wat was going on
Re: Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos by dauddy97(m): 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
Mr2kay2:
This is bad and the rate at which this rape cases spring up these days it's alarming angry

Need a website/blog?
Contact 2kconcepts today
Numbers in the signature
Thanks
I WANT TO LEARN BLOGGING
Re: Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos by Organs(m): 6:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry
She was obviously not a virgin....

And I can bet it that she was moaning in pleasure all through.

By the way, séx within a church premises is the funkiest. The thrill from the possibility of being caught and the assurance that the Lord will forgive you makes it even more enjoyable

A 13 year old girl and you're talking about enjoying, moaning and enjoyable, have you considered that the GIRL IS THIRTEEN? You must have grown up in an abusive home to think and reason the way you do. Shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos by Organs(m): 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
SeniorZato:
It was not a rape she was fully aware of wat was going on

She is 13..... with your head full of akamu, she is 13.

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos by sisisioge: 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
Those moraforkers ain't gonna make bail...ndi ara!

1 Like

Re: Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos by squash47(m): 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
Joavid:

PM express news is the worst. Junk journalists. very unprofessional.

Reporting the worst news like retárds.

For some reason, I think they fabricate some of these stories.
Go write ur own...badbelle
Re: Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos by bigfather(m): 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
Joavid:

You nor lie. Dem get plenty weird news for dia hand.
Re: Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos by cashkid: 7:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
omoelerin1:
oponu ni e. have you experienced one?

Baba arindin afofungbemu ni iyalaya e.....oloriburuku owo e....you think I Dnt know wat am saying? You are a born fool I swear.....just because it has nt been happening in ur own church doesnt mean it is nt happening in others! Did you read what I posted? I said it categorically that " in some" .....but the indomie you called brain in ur head didn't allow you to reason before you opened that your maggot filled gutter you called mouth and start saying nonsense......you are a bastard..... ;DD.....o ni sa ohun re Je!
Re: Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos by IYANGBALI: 7:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
Na doggie style dem take do am sef grin grin
Re: Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos by MayorMgbedike(m): 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
Their case....

Re: Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos by morris477(m): 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
But if to say they were not caught in the act i dnt think the girl could hv report or people could hv not know what is happening
Re: Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos by bitcoinvin(m): 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
madridguy:
Let them rot in jail.

hahahahah..Too harsh naa..ist becuse they were caught or poor..what of suleman and others.
If i tell the abomination most so called men of God commit,u will spit blood out from ur mouth!!!
Re: Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos by Gerrard59(m): 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2017
Toks2008:
I don't see any rape incident here cos the lying lady seem to be flowing with them cos just one scream would have sealed their Fate

Even when the victim is below 18? Your hypocrisy knows no bounds. In sane places, they will get flogged, jailed and registered as sexual molesters.

Tomorrow, you will accuse her of having many sexual partners and becoming a loose woman. Bloody hypocrite!!!

1 Like

Re: Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos by omoelerin1: 9:09pm On Jun 07, 2017
cashkid:

Baba arindin afofungbemu ni iyalaya e.....oloriburuku owo e....you think I Dnt know wat am saying? You are a born fool I swear.....just because it has nt been happening in ur own church doesnt mean it is nt happening in others! Did you read what I posted? I said it categorically that " in some" .....but the indomie you called brain in ur head didn't allow you to reason before you opened that your maggot filled gutter you called mouth and start saying nonsense......you are a bastard..... ;DD.....o ni sa ohun re Je!
I am not surprised at all, you must have experienced a lot of 'abe abo' indeed! Because from my observation, you are really surffering from generational curse. your write-up shows it all. Once again, dindinrin ni e . In any case, mind your BP it is a fast killer.
Re: Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos by cashkid: 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
omoelerin1:
I am not surprised at all, you must have experienced a lot of 'abe abo' indeed! Because from my observation, you are really surffering from generational curse. your write-up shows it all. Once again, dindinrin ni e . In any case, mind your BP it is a fast killer.

It seems the problem in ur family na generation curse since you know how it works....I don't blame you I blame the two goons that produced you.......for that ur advise, ur father go need am.....
Son of a bitch.......
Re: Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos by omoelerin1: 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
cashkid:

It seems the problem in ur family na generation curse since you know how it works....I don't blame you I blame the two goons that produced you.......for that ur advise, ur father go need am.....
Son of a bitch.......
ogbeni oponu, the thing pain you reach inside bone marrow
Re: Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos by cashkid: 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
omoelerin1:
ogbeni oponu, the thing pain you reach inside bone marrow

;DD wetin wan pain me for ur matter? Is that all you ve got to reply me Ha! Omo lo ile lo mu esi wa ni Iwo jatijati yi.....if ur father or ur mother hear say na wetin you take reply me be dis, am sure they go dey regret the day the two of them produced you........oponu ayirada!
Re: Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos by yemmy75(m): 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
Joavid:

Lol! Na her ear dem for penetrate

Even if this is true, doesn't sound like rape to me tho, except maybe for the fact that she's still a minor. Girls are always so quick to claim innocence. There was a service going on for crying out loud!
Re: Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos by Elfaris(m): 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
Re: Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos by Xeeman(m): 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
So bad. This kind of criminality can never happen in mosque. No wonder God said "wa'aktharuhum fasiquun" Alhamdulillah alas ni'matul Islam
Re: Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos by Xeeman(m): 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
So bad. This kind of criminality can never happen in mosque. No wonder God said "wa'aktharuhum fasiquun" Alhamdulillah Ala ni'matul Islam
Re: Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos by dshort12: 10:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
wicked souls :owicked souls
Re: Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos by Toks2008(m): 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
Gerrard59:

Even when the victim is below 18? Your hypocrisy knows no bounds. In sane places, they will get flogged, jailed and registered as sexual molesters.

Tomorrow, you will accuse her of having many sexual partners and becoming a loose woman. Bloody hypocrite!!!

Ironically you are the hypocrite here.

You all talk shits without facing facts...I'm not talking about whether it is right or wrong to bleep a lady below 18 but she was not raped...SIMPLE.
Re: Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos by SeniorZato(m): 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2017
Organs:

She is 13..... with your head full of akamu, she is 13.
Really! abeg read the post again because the guys dint force her to pull her pants she did that at will. I never read where she shouted. May be its because shes 13
Re: Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos by pepperdem001(m): 10:47pm On Jun 07, 2017
will neva end
Re: Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos by kenny987(f): 11:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
It is rape and defilement of a minor! She is not deemed capable of giving consent and its the same reason that at her age she is not allowed to vote.
Toks2008:

Ironically you are the hypocrite here.

You all talk shits without facing facts...I'm not talking about whether it is right or wrong to bleep a lady below 18 but she was not raped...SIMPLE.
Re: Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos by Toks2008(m): 12:29am On Jun 08, 2017
kenny987:
It is rape and defilement of a minor! She is not deemed capable of giving consent and its the same reason that at her age she is not allowed to vote.

Call it anything and I will agree but she was not raped.
Re: Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos by Toks2008(m): 12:32am On Jun 08, 2017
SeniorZato:

Really! abeg read the post again because the guys dint force her to pull her pants she did that at will. I never read where she shouted. May be its because shes 13

My point exactly but some people reason awkwardly.

How I wish they post the pics of the lady cos I know many below 18 ladies that are as loosed as a LovePeddler.
Re: Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos by omoelerin1: 3:28am On Jun 08, 2017
cashkid:

;DD wetin wan pain me for ur matter? Is that all you ve got to reply me Ha! Omo lo ile lo mu esi wa ni Iwo jatijati yi.....if ur father or ur mother hear say na wetin you take reply me be dis, am sure they go dey regret the day the two of them produced you........oponu ayirada!
to curse and abuse someone's parent na all the 'esi' wey you get? oponu ni e. you re a product of scattered marriage. hence you lack parental training. apparentl, you too cant have a stable family. that's how it continues, it is a generational curse!
Re: Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos by Organs(m): 4:11am On Jun 08, 2017
SeniorZato:

Bros, a 13 year old cannot fully process right and wrong and what is good for her and what is in her best interest. She can easily be manipulated and brainwashed. She might even be happy that she has something that someone wants, she needs protection from the family, society, religious organisations, police etc until she can make her own decisions. In sane countries, if your over 18 and bleep anyone below 18 years old, you will be in jail for 20years, even if she was the one that seduced you and begged you to bleep her because its not mutual consent because she is regarded as a minor and cannot give consent cos she knows not what she is doing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) / Cameroonian Woman Kills Her Sister-In-Law, Chops Body For Money Ritual (Graphic) / Teenagers Drown In Benin Hotel Swimming Pool (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.