Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos (49202 Views)

Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution / Human Parts In Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Church Uncovered, Prophet Arrested / Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Caught With Human Head, Buffalo Horn & Charms In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos by cashkid: 4:11am On Jun 08, 2017
omoelerin1:
to curse and abuse someone's parent na all the 'esi' wey you get? oponu ni e. you re a product of scattered marriage. hence you lack parental training. apparentl, you too cant have a stable family. that's how it continues, it is a generational curse!

grin grin ;DD.....just because your two goons can't live peacefully together does not make very other like them you hear? I guess you are a victims of scattered marriage cos obviously you seem to know the consequence well.....carry your frustration go somewhere else or better still go end it......kindly take a walk to a nearby lagoon...... Omo asigbe ward!!!!
Re: Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos by Organs(m): 4:17am On Jun 08, 2017
Toks2008:

My point exactly but some people reason awkwardly.

How I wish they post the pics of the lady cos I know many below 18 ladies that are as loosed as a LovePeddler.

Below 18 cannot give consent because she is a minor and does not know what she is doing. You can call them loose, what they need is guidance, because they are not fully aware of it all and are swayed by the society. That is why chibok girls need therapy and all, as well as some Edo girls that sees nothing wrong in going abroad to hustle (prostitution) its brainwashing and moral decay in the society.
Re: Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos by SeniorZato(m): 4:38am On Jun 08, 2017
Organs:

Bros, a 13 year old cannot fully process right and wrong and what is good for her and what is in her best interest. She can easily be manipulated and brainwashed. She might even be happy that she has something that someone wants, she needs protection from the family, society, religious organisations, police etc until she can make her own decisions. In sane countries, if your over 18 and bleep anyone below 18 years old, you will be in jail for 20years, even if she was the one that seduced you and begged you to bleep her because its not mutual consent because she is regarded as a minor and cannot give consent cos she knows not what she is doing.
I get ur point sir

1 Like

Re: Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos by omoelerin1: 4:43am On Jun 08, 2017
cashkid:

grin grin ;DD.....just because your two goons can't live peacefully together does not make very other like them you hear? I guess you are a victims of scattered marriage cos obviously you seem to know the consequence well.....carry your frustration go somewhere else or better still go end it......kindly take a walk to a nearby lagoon...... Omo asigbe ward!!!!
all ur talk na mumu talk
Re: Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos by omoelerin1: 4:47am On Jun 08, 2017
cashkid:

all ur talk na mumu talk. dindinrin, oponu, amunkun m'eko, apoda, omuti
Re: Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos by Origin(f): 6:06am On Jun 08, 2017
Not one single mention of their religion although its obvious.

When will religion of love start acknowledging that their own too does bad things.

Do unto others as you want done to you.
Re: Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos by franklin007(m): 6:17am On Jun 08, 2017
[color=#000099][/color] dats the best bail term for rapist, if all rapist are ask to bail thereself with 1m, i think raping will reduce in nigeria
Re: Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos by mechanics(m): 7:24am On Jun 08, 2017
They don't fear God at all, they came to church and one thing led to another, they were used by the devil.
Re: Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos by cashkid: 8:23am On Jun 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
omoelerin1:
all ur talk na mumu talk. dindinrin, oponu, amunkun m'eko, apoda, omuti
Re: Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos by GuntersChain(m): 10:25am On Jun 08, 2017
Funny news, they were caught in the act and they pleaded not guilty.
Re: Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos by hopkinscasidy03: 10:29am On Jun 08, 2017
If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary, thank God for success in yesterdays fixed game. today fixed out view won ticket for you gratification.

Re: Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos by chillinq(m): 10:49am On Jun 08, 2017
they should b killed!
Re: Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos by Peace2love: 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
Evil everywhere.

See names Samuel and Joseph. If it is Solomon is understandable. I can remember the man Joseph in the Bible saying I can't do this and sin against God, but you Joseph of our generation choice to do it even in the house of worship (church). You need Deliverance

Please change your name before you come out from that prison before I vex WITH you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) / Cameroonian Woman Kills Her Sister-In-Law, Chops Body For Money Ritual (Graphic) / Teenagers Drown In Benin Hotel Swimming Pool (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.