Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Wild Wild South (crime Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wild Wild South (crime Story) (3427 Views)

Baby And Me - A Crime Story / AZEME : A Campus Crime Story / Done In 60 Seconds (A Short Crime Story By Olumide Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wild Wild South (crime Story) by ebistar(m): 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
I am back after a very long Holiday. Actually spent it in Warri City, Aka Waf Town. The Home town of the African best Comedians, and the Home town of Harry Song, Sauce-kid, Oritsefemi, Solid Star, Erigga, Okiemute, Efe. Warri, Warri, Warri, Their Fada, no Their Dad.
Meanwhile, i am back to stay. And i am presenting you the Award winning Novel of the Year, NDU.

Just follow.......................Updating Chapter One, very Soon

Welcome
BlissfulJeff, babablogger, marvwhite, kelvinhilton, phoenixthefirst, TiffanyJ

1 Like

Re: Wild Wild South (crime Story) by ebistar(m): 5:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
**************PROLOGUE*****************
"OMG, the police are here" O.J said.
"Let's go this way" he commaded.
"No, to nowhere. We are surrounded" Kenzy said from behind, as he approached us from upstairs.
"Everybody go different way, make sure you kill all the policemen to find your way out, do you understand." O.J commanded.
"yes, boss." we said and Left in different directions.
"Kpaaaaah" a gun shut was fired. Before i could know, the sound of the guns were everywhere. I couldn't come out of where i was hidding, because after killing 10 police men, more were still coming, they were too many.
I lied to the wall of where i was hidding. After about 20 minutes, i heard some sounds of shoes hitting the ground too hard. They were coming my direction.

"Sir, there is nobody in there"
one of the police men said.
"shut up, and check this room" the officer said.
i was down, because it was the room i was hidding. I dont have any option than to kill the guy too.
When the police men heard the gunshut, they rushed to that room.
As i was about to jump the window, then i heard a gunshut.
"ahhhh, ahhhhh" i cried loud with pain. I was shut on my Leg.
"ahhhh" i shouted again.
"drop your gun, go down on yours knees and put your hand on your head, now" a police man said.
So i dropped the gun, on my knees and raised my hand to the air.
After some silence, a police man came to my back and picked the gun up. The next thing i heard was.....Gboiii..... I fell to the ground unconscious and passed out.
When i woke up again i found myself in small room that has a red light. I tried to get up, but fell back to the ground. As i lie down on the flow, i started to flash back on the last scene. I remembered i was brought here by policemen, meaning am in the police cell.
in my past, I've lived a lowly life, since i grow up as a Jehovah's Witness. I have always acted simple and also sharing the Christ like Love, untill the day John my uncle took me away from his house in Amassoma Bayelsa to my home town Auchi, in Edo state. He said to me one evening before we Left Amassoma.
"I have always told you to stop moving with those friends of yours i saw you with yesterday, and you refuse. I still see you with them today. It's like you don't want to stay with me, in this town anymore, I am taking you back to Auchi next week Monday, whether you like it or not, you are going with me." Mayor said.
"but Uncle, am about to start my final exams for JSS3."
"whatever, i don't care. Since you don't like to behave well, i will give you what you deserve and not what you desired." he said, and left my room.
the following week monday was rightly behind me. I packed my cloths and some other things, since he said i won't stay over there for too long. To the car was my bag and myself, and then we left for Auchi.
My name is Nuru Azumi, popularly known as Jesse Payne. born into the family of three, being the eldest. Brought up as a Jehovah's Witness, but later drop the things of God, because life as been unfair to me. So i finally became an ex-militant cultist, i have been running away from, years ago.
Re: Wild Wild South (crime Story) by ebistar(m): 8:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
******* CHAPTER ONE************
The trip from Bayelsa to Edo was very enjoying. It's really been a long time i travel such long journey. after 5 hours 34 minutes, we got to Auchi.
my father, mother, my younger sister and younger brother were very happy to see me, after three years stay in Bayelsa.
"Omomoh, look at you." i said to my younger sister. "you've grown very fat and tall, what have you been eating all these years?" i said to her. she smiled all the way to the house as she help carry the big Loaf of bread from Bayelsa.
while Moses, my younger brother took my traveling bag inside.
After spending two weeks in my father’s house. My uncle took his bag and was about to drive out from the compound before I approached him.
“uncle, why are you doing this to me. I thought you said, we won’t stay long here. You’re going leaving me behind.”
“yes I said so. But I don’t want you to join bad gangs and rubbers to destroy the name of your your's family.”
“ahhh Uncle. You just punished me, with your lies. What i've i done wrong? it’s not fair o, Uncle.”
“pray for life to be fair to you, my brother. And stop challenging your Mother's authority” He finally said and drove out of the compound.
I burst into tears, because I couldn’t imagine my own uncle treats me this way.
“Solomon” I heard someone called my name, it was my mother.
“Solomon, I am very sorry for what happened. Things are are not supposed to be this way. I and your father loved you so much, We can never watch you be a bad son, and spoil the good name of this household. Just take heart, it just a matter of time. Come over here” she said, dragging me close to her, and hugged me.
The following week I was enrolled into ICT College, where I wrote my junior WAEC, and was admitted into Morning Star Group of Schools, one of the biggest secondary schools in Auchi city.
After spending one full year without having a single friend in the school. I met a corper who was posted to teach in the school. She’s a good teacher and I have been doing very well in her subjects. She taught us English and Literature in English.
She became my best friend. Sometimes, she will ask me to follow to her to her house.
This continued for many couples of days, then some students and teachers found out about it. But, they thought I already have an affair with her, but was not in any relationship. Especially those girls that have been trying all their best to come closer to me, started enmity with me, since they don’t have any idea about it.
One thing about Auchi is that 80% of their indigenes there are Muslims, there are just few Christians and pagans around, maybe students, Corpers, or workers from another place. There were only three Christians in my class, and I was the only Jehovah’s witness in that full school of five hundred students.
My physics teacher failed me in his subject, because I refuse to join his cult group. He even slapped me one day, when I came late to his class in the morning. Though he didn’t go unpunished, the corper slapped him back.
“I graduated with a B.A in English and Literary studies, and now a corper." she said to him. "My father is an Accountant, while my mother is a Nollywood Actress. Do you know her? Okay, tell me, what have you got. A common ND holder, not even HND, slapping a student that is even richer than your family." she finally said and walk out of the class room.
I couldn't believe my eyes and my ears that day.
One day, after school. I went to the house, and met some two men in front of my Father's house.
One of them is a middle aged man, and the other young man, both in suits.
"good day, sirs." i greeted them.
"good day, my friend. How are you?"
"i'm fine thank you sir, are you looking for somebody? I asked them.
"we are looking for one Mr. Azumi's house."
"yeah, he is my Father, and this is his house. Any problem?
I asked, with different thoughts on my mind.
"we are very sorry to inform you that, Your mother and Father died on a private car along the new Abuja express way. Please take heart" the middle aged man said to me.
My heart flied out of me, i fell on the ground unconcious.
………………………………………………………………………….
They took the bucket of Rain water in front of the house and poured the water on my head untill i woke up.
I couldn't cry, because i never expected it. But i fell so weak and dizzy on hearing both my Mother and Father died thesame time.
The sergents took me inside, since i could not walk. The young Sergent went inside the Kitchen and later came out with Fried rice and Chicken, cooked by my Mum before they left the house.
"please eat this food, so you can gain some strenght" He said to me.
"What have i done wrong to this world to deserve all these" i cried out in pain.
Still can't tough the spoon.
"I can't eat at this moment. But where are they, i want to see my mom." I tried to get up and fell back on the flooe.
"please eat and stop crying, do you want to have a stomach Ulcer" he took the spoon and start to feed me.
After about 45 minutes in the Palour, my Younger sister Omomoh came inside. Followed by Moses, barked the door and walk up to me.
"Brother Nuru, why are you crying" Moses asked me.
"Moses, Omomoh" they answered.
"Mommy and Daddy are dead. They died while coming back from Abuja." i broke the silence
That day, i found out that my Younger sister can cry. I pity her, and Wondered, why God should allow this to happened. I stand up and hugged my Younger sister. Ever since she completed 2years i have not seen or heard her cry. When i looked at the two sergents, i found that the old man was crying too. When he saw me looking at him, he quickly wipe off his tears with his handkerchief, then looked at his watch.
"hmm. Nuru, we'll like to take our leave now. Make sure you contact your Father or Mother's family to for the Burial arrangements, very very important. This is my complimentary card, call me. When you have reached them" i took the card, and watch them walk out of the gate.
"Omomoh, please don't cry again. Where is Moses? Moses, Moses"
"brother, here i am." moses said.
"just take heart and cry no more. We are not alone, Jehovah is our Shephered, he will surely see us through. Come with me" i called them to follow me. I bought them many gifts with the money that Corper Chioma gave to me, so to make sure they Don't cry any more.
That same night, i was in the parlour trying to reach Uncle John on phone. Then, i head someone knocked at our door.
"who could that be" i said to myself "and how did the person get into the compound, when the gate is locked." i thought for a while and walks towards the door.
"who's there" i asked.
"Open the door before i find my way inside." said the unknown voice.
I was afraid, so I decided to turn back and go to the room where my younger ones are sleeping so that I can lock their door. Before i could move, the door was already broken. Five tall men, came in with two men holding rifles, two carrying pistols in their hands.
"where is Nepa" one of the men asked.
"Nepa....I don't know anybody answering Nepa." i said as i lean on the chair.
"Shut up and listen to me, where are the money your Father left behind?" i was speechless at this moment.
"do you know my parents? I asked.
"Shut up and take us to your father's leaving room" one of them said. He dragged me up and pushed me forward.
Re: Wild Wild South (crime Story) by ebistar(m): 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
Pls Pals, i need ur comments to motivate me o. let me know if u r really following my posts. Also endeavor to correct me whenever/wherever i go wrong with my sentences. I am learning, just praying to be a writer oneday. That is why i am here following other writers and also bringing my own stories too.
Updating 2moro. gud nyt
Re: Wild Wild South (crime Story) by marvwhite: 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
ebistar:
I am back after a very long Holiday. Actually spent it in Warri City, Aka Waf Town. The Home town of the African best Comedians, and the Home town of Harry Song, Sauce-kid, Oritsefemi, Solid Star, Erigga, Okiemute, Efe. Warri, Warri, Warri, Their Fada, no Their Dad.
Meanwhile, i am back to stay. And i am presenting you the Award winning Novel of the Year, NDU.

Welcome
thanks for the mention i appreciate .....am with you all the way

1 Like

Re: Wild Wild South (crime Story) by marvwhite: 8:45am On Jun 08, 2017
countrygirl oya come first

1 Like

Re: Wild Wild South (crime Story) by ebistar(m): 11:43am On Jun 08, 2017
...................CONTINUATION.....................
When we get to the door of my Father's room. One of the men who claims to be their leader rushed into the room. He quickly open the wardrobe doors and brought out my Father's Preaching bag. I was just watching him, without saying anything.
He opened the bag and brought out five bundles of money.
"Who are you? And how did you know about all these." I asked him with anger.
"You don't know me. But i know you since when you were a little boy. I have been working under your Father, for several of years now." he said with a faint smile.
"I was with your father before he died. He told me everything, the moment i pointed the gun to his head. threatened to kill all his children. He even gave me his ATM too. Now, is bank account his emptied. Wow! Look at me now, I'm very rich. Very very rich." he shouted and laugh loud.
"so, you killed my parents because of money. You are very wicked, greedy and too rude......Kpaaa" i received a hurt slap from the back. I bent down to cover my face.
"I'm not done talking" he stand up and walk towards me. "I killed especially your father because, he always do as if he knows everything. He wants to be kind to everybody he sees. I killed your parents by resetting the breakline. Your Father's company is now mine. He gave me all the Documents. Give that phone to me, give it to me." he said and dragged my phone from my hand.
"poor boy like you, using a Blackberry bold 5. Let's leave this house, it's already past 12pm." he finally said, and they rushed out of the house at the same time. After they had left, i went to check Moses and Omomoh. They were still sound asleep.
I sighed with a hard breadth, then fresh tears start rolling from my eyes.

1 Like

Re: Wild Wild South (crime Story) by kelvinhilton(m): 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
ebistar:

Welcome
Welcome back mate.. Anticipating ur new novel..

1 Like

Re: Wild Wild South (crime Story) by Countrygirl(f): 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
marvwhite:
countrygirl oya come first
Thanks for the mention, lemme start from the beginning

1 Like

Re: Wild Wild South (crime Story) by kelvinhilton(m): 3:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
Sometimes I don't blame those that indulge themself in crime. I think life is just being partial.

1 Like

Re: Wild Wild South (crime Story) by Countrygirl(f): 3:06am On Jun 11, 2017
Hmm...... What sort of wickedness is this. You killed someone cos he's kind to everyone.
Following

1 Like

Re: Wild Wild South (crime Story) by tahir01(m): 1:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nice one. More ink to ur pen.

1 Like

Re: Wild Wild South (crime Story) by tahir01(m): 9:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
OP try and update before u lose ur fans

1 Like

Re: Wild Wild South (crime Story) by tahir01(m): 8:47am On Jun 14, 2017
more update OP

1 Like

Re: Wild Wild South (crime Story) by ebistar(m): 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oh sorry, long time. kind of busy wit exams. Lolz
updating next chapter today
Re: Wild Wild South (crime Story) by ebistar(m): 7:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
................CHAPTER TWO.....................
Six months later, the burial ceremony came and passed. Imagine, i buried my mum and Dad in one day at the same time and in the same place at the back of my Father's house.
Life went on, leaving the past behind. Though, i was not working. I just finished my Secondary school, and was sitting down at home taking care of Moses and Omomoh, but all depending on Corper Chioma, My former school teacher.
Ever since the incident that occured at my Father's house that night. I have been depending on her, she's now my savior. She's the one training my younger ones to school. She didn't blame me, the day I told her that i love her. She wasn't surprise at all, instead she surprised me with a new Blackberry phone, the same Bold 10. She was supposed to travel, but stayed because of me for two years now.
I fell in love with her for the first time, if you mean the sex. That was actually my first sex.
One early evening, i decided to pay a visit to Chioma. I mean the corper, but she's nolonger a corper. She's done serving. When i get close to her house, i heard someone calling my name. I looked around, but i saw nobody. Who could this be? I wondered.
"Nuru, Nurudeen" this time louder. I looked at a corner store and saw Chioma.
"ahhh, Chioma. You scared me."
"sorry, my love i didn't mean it." she said and hugged me.
"i have been trying to reach you on phone, but it was not reachable, where have you been." she asked
" I went to pick Omomoh from school. i'm very sorry, i guess it might be a network problem. So, how are you?" I said with a smile.
"am just fine the moment i see you" she smiled back at me.
"come on, let's go inside the house" she said and dragged me inside the house.
"So tell me, what are your plans"
she asked.
"what plans are you talking about" i replied her
"Jamb registrations has started, why not pick a form this time?" she asked
"woh! Chioma, you mean i should go to school now." i returned the question
"yeah. Just try it."
"Chioma, you know i have younger ones at home, i can't go to school and leave them alone. Moses is not grown enough to take care of himself, then including Omomoh. Besides, i don't even have the money to train myself since am not working." i said, turning my eyes away.
"Baby, why saying all these." she took my hand and kissed it.
"do you think, training you to a university and taking good care your younger ones will be my problem.? I can do that." She asked.
"Jesus! Chioma, did you just say you can take good care of my younger ones and train me to school at the same time?" i said standing up
"yes, i can but.......but...in one condition."
"tell me, whats the condition, if it's something possible for me to do, and if it's good in the eyes of God. Then i will just accept that Condition." I said calming myself down.
"I want you to propose to me, if you really love me, and you want us be together for the rest of our life." she concluded with tears
"Baby, as you can see, I am on my knees. I love you so much. I love you, from the bottom of my heart, is through, and I will always love you" i said looking at her eyes. That moment, I flashed back, i was holding my Mother's ring and forgot to drop it back. It was when i got to the road, I remembered. I quickly, put hand inside my pocket and brought out the ring.
"and for that, I ask you Chioma, will you marry me?" I asked
she laughed and laughed
"Yes, Yes I will marry you. " she replied. still looking at the ring and turned to me "how did u get that engagement ring?"
"never mind, its a long story." i replied. smiles
I put the ring on her finger, and dragged her down to the bed, though she was still laughing.
We starting from kissing, then open up with real 5ex.
After about 40 minutes time when the 5ex was still going on. We heard a hard knock on the door.
"Baby, where you expecting anymore" I asked her
"No! Am not" she replied
I quickly get up from the bed, and put on my cloths.
Then, I heard a Lady's voice from outside.
Re: Wild Wild South (crime Story) by ebistar(m): 7:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
Timothy3113
Calmdove
Fatalveli
Shaxee
Ritababe
Rounakid
StormAngel
Walanter
Scooby650
Fembleez1
Stuff46
LEvuls
Scoplicaar
Sexymoma
Also................not forgetting d bosses
Boumee
maxxy
Crixina
Oyinprince
Seun
Cuddlemii
Repogirl
Royver
Dioxidane
D9tv7
vonn
Mattkent
Therock5555
Davidflo
Zayzee
harjibolaar10
Clemzy16
Scoprince
Feinino
Neneojor
Kitine
BlissB
SIRANDREWS
dexpendable
pappizeezu
elantraceey
Prowizy
emmanok24
africandictator
ellahzy
SELENAqueensy
Blessynellah
MzzTega
onihaxy
Elesta
snakie86
Aipete2
Yewandequeen
veeviene
ivah
GentleMimi
Marvewhite
Countrygirl
Tahir01
Idowuogbo
Barbie28
sophi
IyaHolyMary
Policewoman
carluva
honeydear
Chili89
twinklle
Seun
Sophizzy
kissmylips
kittykat1
You are all welcome
I am going to to update the remaining part of chapter two dis evening. then two chapter everyday. Please Pals stay with. I promise to never let u down. Just follow me

1 Like

Re: Wild Wild South (crime Story) by marvwhite: 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
spaced booked

leg crossed.........

(#calling a waitress) lemme have a cold kunu and groundnut to go with this "story"

1 Like

Re: Wild Wild South (crime Story) by Oyinprince(m): 7:48am On Jun 29, 2017
Bookmarked

1 Like

Re: Wild Wild South (crime Story) by marvwhite: 9:37am On Jul 01, 2017
Oyinprince:
Bookmarked
is this the awesome OYINPRINCE the author of 'Tarasha' on 'Youngicee.com?

1 Like

Re: Wild Wild South (crime Story) by ebistar(m): 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2017
"oh, it's my neighbour, Odion. Please help me ask her, what she wants" Chioma said to me.
Immediately i opened the door, the young lady fell and press my neck. I tried to raise her up, then i saw blood all over her body.
"what happened to you? I asked her
"i'm very sorry, they used me." Odion said as she raised her hand to point the outside.
"Who used you? please talk to me. I don't really understand you." I asked as i shout at Chioma for help.
She still raise her hand and point outside the door.
I dragged her in, and tried to close the door because I was afraid. Then, someone matched the door and hit me. I fell hitting Odion, who was just dressing up.
"Very good" a voice came from outside.
"very very good" three men walk into the door with Pistol, and axe.
"most you have sex before marriage" one of them said.
"Thank God, the opportunity as finally come for me to revenge the slap and humilliation i received some years ago." the voice said again.
Then i looked up and got the biggest surprise of my life.
"Oh my God, Uncle Ismaila Aliu." I shouted
"shut up before I shut it up for you" Ismaila said and slapped me.
"Do you think, I will forget what happened in school the other."
He faced Chioma
"I hope, you clearly heard all I said. Today i am going to do to you what as been in my mind for a very long time." I have already forgotten about this before, but all those wicked thoughts came back the day I heard, you are not travelling again till the end of the year. And the moment I started seeing you guys together." he said cleaning the gun with his handkerchief.
"and you Nuru, What i am about to do now, will make you not to date a woman again till you die."
He cracked the gun and face me, then turned it at Chioma.
"O boy, come over here" he called his fellow cultist.
"oya, make you do your work" he said to him.
The next thing I saw was the guy pulling his trouser off the ground. Then jumped on Chioma. Then, started having sex with her. Chioma fell very weak, and was just looking at me.
"please don't hurt him, I beg you in the name God"Chioma said to Ismaila, and was still crying.
I couldn't say a word, but left with tears flowing from my innocent eyes.
After about 15 minutes. The guy stand up from the bed after he's done with what he was doing.
"I am very sorry to diasppoint youR Marriage." he said shut Chioma.
Chioma fell lying on the bed, dead.
"ahhh, Mr. Ismaila. What have I or Chioma done so wrong to deserve her life and my life?" I asked standing up and drag the gun with him.
Then, one of the other men hit my head with the back of the axe.
"If I ever hear from people, I did this. I will kill you and your younger ones." He said, and they rushed out of the compound at once.
……………………………………
I almost went mad that moment. I want to cry but the pain in my head will not allow me to shout. I cripped on the floor and drag her up
"Baby, please wake up. I promise never to let you down again. I know it's all my fault, but you don't have to do this to me. You will not die just like that, and make me a lonely man. I swear to God, I Iove you so much."
that day, I cried like a baby.
I'd wish I can revenge her death, but I can't. Leave vengeance for God; I said to myself.
Life began, I have to take care of Moses and Omomoh. Now, without the help of Chioma. I'll wake early in the morning, and will like to prepare breakfast, but Chioma will come into my mind. How I wish, she is here with me.
Re: Wild Wild South (crime Story) by ebistar(m): 4:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
*************CHAPTER THREE (3)*************
Life began, I have to take care of Moses and Omomoh. Now, without the help of Chioma. I'll wake early in the morning, and will like to prepare breakfast, but Chioma will come into my mind. How I wish, she is here with me.
One day, I was in the house before Omomoh, my younger sister came back from school.
"brother Nuru, good afternoon." Omomoh greeted.
"good afternoon. You're welcome." I replied
"brother Nuru, I'm hungry.
"you are hungry. There's food in the house, go inside and pull off your school uniform, then come back." I said to her
"okay brother" she replied and went inside the house.
After some minutes, she came out again.
"brother, am done" Omomoh said
"let me get it for you" i said to her
I went inside the house and came back with a plate of Rice and meat. I throw away the food i was holding. Guess what i saw? Omomoh was lying on the ground, with a pull of blood coming out of her private parts.
"Oh my God, what happened to you" I asked her.
"brother. when I was coming back from school, Ismaila called me, and said I should help him buy pure water, Which i did. When I came back, he took the pure water from my hand and dragged me inside his house and raped me." she said crying
"why, why Ismaila? What have I done wrong again?" I said crying
I raised her up and took her to the nearest hospital. The doctor told me she has loosed a lot of blood, and needs blood. The bill for everything is N30,000. And if I don't get the money to buy the blood after 24 hours, she'll be dead.
I wondered where on earth I'm going to get that money. I called Uncle John on phone, an Hausa man was picking his call. I begged this doctor to help me, that she his my only sister. All he could say is "I am very sorry, this is not my hospital, I am only employed here. " I begged this Doctor, he was still repeating the same thing to me. Another thought came into my mine, to go home and meet Moses. Maybe he has some money with him. When I got home, he was not at home. So I sat down outside, and tried to reason everything that the Doctor has said. If I don't get the money to buy the Blood. Then, I have no other option than losing her after 24hours time, and my time starts 1PM, meaning 1pm the following day, she'll be dead.
After about 20 minutes sitting down and thinking.
Two boys pursued Moses my younger brother to the house. I wondered what happened with him. He ran to my back, and hide his head.
"what happened, why are you chasing him?" I asked
"your brother stole my phone" one of them said
"When and how" I asked with an anrgy voice
"my brother has never stole before, and he can never steal" I said to them. "now i want the two of you to disappear from here now." I said picking a stone to chase them away.
"now you, come over here" I said to Moses
I checked his pocket and brought out C3 Nokia phone.
"So you did stole the phone" i said and slapped him.
I took the phone, then the thought of the money for Omomoh hospital bill came into my mind.
I quickly rushed out to meet a friend who stays Inside South Ibie.
On my way to Kelvin's house, i decided to take a bus. When I get close to Auchi Poly school gate, two guys dropped. After some minutes, searching their pockets to bring out money. No money came out to pay the driver. Then one of them said
"you're are a thief, you took the wollet from my pocket" He said facing me.
"are you talking to me" I ask the guy.
"God go punish that your mouth. Nor be you rush enter this bus, put hand for my pocket collect my wollet." the guy shouted at me.
Before I could know, I saw a crowd rounding me.
"guy, abeg I nor coollect your wollet joh." I shouted back
the next thing i heard was Kpoaaah...... Someone slapped me from the back. I thank God that day, because the police station was close to the school gate.
"stop beating him, now" someone said from behind.
"Oh, thank God. it's the Police." I said in my mind.
"what happened" the police man asked
"he is a thief" someone said from behind.
"take him to the station" the police officer commanded.
"yes sir" the policemen replied.
To me i was not feeling any pain on my body, and my mind was nolonger there. I was busy thinking of where to get N30,000 to buy blood for Omomoh. But, it was so unfortunate that, there was nothing I could do.
after spending the night in the police station, with Mosquitoes. couldn't sleep, busy thinking of how and where to get the money.
The following day, I was waken up by the officer.
"Young man, you are very lucky. We found the case to be false. You can leave the station now" he said opening the gate
"thank you sir" I said and left the station
I left the Police station and rushed to my guy’s house. when i got to the guy’ss house. I met his neighbours, and asked of him. But they told me, he just left for Abuja some minutes ago before I get there. I couldn't explain to myself where I did wrong to deserve this misfortune. I left the station at ones and walk straight to the Hospital, where Omomoh is.
On my way, I saw this guy giving money to an Okada driver from his wollet. Inside his wollet were alot of money, I first of all think of a way to talk to him to help. But, i couldn't wait to finish thinking about it. So, I made up my mind to hit him and get the wollet.
I ran towards him, took the wollet from his back pocket, he fell down. I helped him get up, then tell him "am sorry" then continue running as if I have been running since. After some minutes run, i entered a street then stopped running. I opened the wollet, Mouth opened wide. There were hundreds of one thousand naira notes.
"hey....You.......thief o" the guy shouted.
I looked at the direction and saw the same guy running towards me. He pursued me round the hospital fence 4times, then he fainted. Because people don't normally stay around that area
except students, but students were on their Holiday.
I checked the time, it's 10:31am. So, I quickly used that opportunity to enter the hospital, and meet the Doctor.
"Doctor, Doctor. Here i am with the money." I said to the doctor
"Thank God for you o." the Doctor said. "I'm very sorry to inform you, that the last bottle of blood was bought by a man. Who was rushed in some minutes ago before you came in. But I advice you go to next hospital close to AP FILLING STATION, and get one" he said and walk out of me.
When hearing that, I don't have any option than to take a KEKE, and rushed to the Hospital.
After I had bought the blood, on my way back. A motorcycle hit me. I fell, got up again and checked the time, its 12:15. I ran straight to City Taxi that will take me to the hospital, directly.
Re: Wild Wild South (crime Story) by BlissB(f): 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
Opposite of Nuru is Misfortune.....OP this your story day make me laugh
Re: Wild Wild South (crime Story) by autotrader014(m): 6:59am On Feb 28, 2018
Nice one.

Pls check my signature for clean car deals
Re: Wild Wild South (crime Story) by buskie13(m): 8:11am On Feb 28, 2018
I dey game
Re: Wild Wild South (crime Story) by ogyunging(m): 8:16am On Feb 28, 2018
Nice story, am sorry but too many grammatical errors. Just saying, you should proof read more.
Re: Wild Wild South (crime Story) by Lordspicy(m): 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
more
Re: Wild Wild South (crime Story) by DoktaRen(m): 7:51am On Mar 01, 2018
I love ur story line: here are my thoughts on it.
1. The story feels real, but your characters are not real. Since the location of the story is in Nigeria. Just like ur title is wild wild south. Give us that southern Nigerian feel. Think about it real good, u might really understand my opinion. wink

1 Like

Re: Wild Wild South (crime Story) by jerrypeacelinks(m): 2:04am On Mar 09, 2018
Nice and interesting story. Keep it up Mr. Poster. You are good. Probably you can have someone proof read and effect corrections for you in areas where your grammars were wrong. I wish you the best bro.

1 Like

Re: Wild Wild South (crime Story) by ebistar(m): 6:42pm On Mar 15, 2018
Thanks
Re: Wild Wild South (crime Story) by ebistar(m): 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2018
.....................CONTINUATION.....................
The city taxi took me straight to the Hospital, and dropped me infront of the it.
When entering the hospital gate, I checked the time, it's 12:31. I ran into the building, checking the Doctor's office, he was not around. Then, I tunred and ran towards the room where Omomoh is. Since, inside the building as many passages. And all doors was opened for fresh airs. I did not know that the Doctor was coming out. I collided with the Doctor and the bottle of Blood in my hand fell to the ground and broke into pieces instantly.
"but Doctor, why? Why most this happen?" I cried, jacking the Doctor on the chest.
"am sorry, but we collided" he said.
I freed him, lied on the floor and cried like a baby. I cried loud, as I watch the time, it makes 1:00. I got up from the floor and walk towards Ismaila's house.
On my way to Ismaila's house. I picked up a short fat blank that has two nails on it's side. When I got to house, I saw him washing cloths outside his room.
He was sitting facing his room, I rushed to him and hit him hard on his head, twice. He died instantly.
I rushed out of the compound to avoid people from seeing me. I walked faster than the way I walk to school when am late, with a heart full of anxieties.
On my way home, I saw a huge crowd gathering along Sabo express way. I decided to change direction, to see who was been caught stealing again. I heard some people saying
"make we burn this one alive." a woman said.
"yes o. Make dem burn am. So that the thief rate go come down." other person said
I walked more faster to see who was it might be. Guess who I saw with my eyes? It was Moses, my younger brother.
I pushed the crowd away to touch him.
"Mose, tell me what I did wrong to deserve all these" I said crying.
"I was setted up by my friends. They betrayed me" he said, in a faint voice. Because he could not cry again. He was beaten badly by the Auchi youths.
Someone dragged me up and said.
"na ur broda" he asked.
"yes, he is my younger brother." i replied
"sori o, bros. We go burn dis one alive." he said pushed me out.
"fuel don come o." Some one shouted from behind.
I kept quiet, as they pore the fuel on his body and light the matches.
Because i could not cry again.
That was how I lost my family, and my street life began from here.........this is just the beginning of the story..........

......................CHAPTER THREE......................
Life become so hard, since I can't trace my father or mother's Maternal family. Sone said my mother and father are not from Auchi. A woman said, when she was working under my mother. My mother use to talk about her home town in Bayelsa state. While others said my Father is from Jettu, a joint town in Auchi.
Still yet, can't get the answer. I have to involve myself in different kind of works to keep myself from starving.
I tried to continue living with that good name of my father, but come to think of it. "How can I cope with this kind of life? No brother, no sister, the worse thing; No parents." first thought came into my mind.
"Sell your father's house and Land. Then use the money to start a new life. No!" I said to myself.
infact, I had different Ideas. Before all these thoughts came into my mind, I was actually working in one Mr. Ekpe Water factory, along Lagos street Sabo. I'll work all day with all my strenght, but my salary was just 2,000. Very small for that matter, you got it. But, this cultist life continue to enter my head, the more guys will tell me, join us and you will never be the same. I sat down and think of it for many times, but will say NO! To mysel untill I met this beautiful Banny, her name is Juliet.
One evening after work, I decided to enter a restaurant and get some refreshment. And that day, my new Salary was paid. At least, restaurant can get some part of the money too, while eating my best food, Agidi and Palm oil soup.
The food was served, I ate to my satisfaction. During that process, a young beautiful girl sitting beside me at the next table was busy gazing at me. I wanted to say Hi! But I was afraid, maybe Her boy friend might be here with her.

"But, why is she putting all her gaze on me. Hmmmmm! Maybe, we've met somewhere, but I can't really tell."
"My money is N400." the food server said.
"No problem" I replied.
"ahhhhhh, Mogbo mi. Where is the money I came out with." I asked myself
"Oga, I still dey wait o." the server said.
I got up from the chair I was sitting, looked under the chair. Checked the bag, the N2000 my boss paid me was nowhere to be found.
"ahhhhhh" I shouted
"Oga, you dey play with me abi." the young man said
he came close to me and jarked me on the chest.
"you nor won pay, shey?" the guy asked with a slap.
"pay me my money now, or you nor go comoth for here." the young man said again
"Guy, take am easy na. I nor see the money wen I carry come enter this chop." I said kneeling down to beg.
Inside the shop was crowded with people. Nor be small kind embarrassment that day.
This guy, was very wicked when I mean wicked. He dragged me outside and gave me another slap again.
"thief o. The guy na mad man. E don chop my food, and nor won pay" he explained to elderly men.
"Make we beat am na, so that next time e nor go enter any chop wen e nor get money" a man said.
The next thing I saw was, boys rounding me with cains in their hands.
"oya, come lie down." one of them said.
"bros. Abeg na." I begged.
"you nor won speak ur grammers again. You won speak Pigin now." other man said.
"bross, abeg na. I nor be thief oo...." I didn't finish what i was saying before I heard the sound of cain on my back.
"ahhhh" I shouted in pain.
"Stop it, I said stop the nonscense." some one said
"why, you won pay for am" the young man asked her.
" shut up, and leave him alone." she said
"you won pay for amm" the youngman asked again.
"I said leave him alone, I'll pay" she shouted this time.
Then I raised my head up to see who was talking. Guess who was talking?
Re: Wild Wild South (crime Story) by Dami12345: 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
Pls bro, is there a hard copy of this story.
I would love to buy.

I've followed and read on the other person posting it. But he stopped for years.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Writers, How Are You Mentally? / We Need To Talk. (A short story) / Who Remembers These Vintage Nigerian Comics - Terror Muda & Kaptain Afrika?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.