Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Northern Ultimatum: Ndigbo Shouldn't Act Surprised - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Ultimatum: Ndigbo Shouldn't Act Surprised (932 Views)

Ndigbo Shouldn't Abandon Nnamdi Kanu, They Will Surely Need Him After 16th / Osinbajo: What Surprised Me Most As Vice President / Minimum Wage Strike: FG Reacts To The NLC 14-Day Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Ultimatum: Ndigbo Shouldn't Act Surprised by Observant: 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
I am overjoyed by the recent ultimatum issue recently issued to the Igbos and Igboid groups in the north parts of the country.

As a full-blooded Igbo man who has paid attention and taken his time to study the dynamics of this country it pains me to see my people lack vision, disregard to history, the myopic and ill-informed decision made individually by our people which has resulted to such threats resurfacing in 2017.

With all our supposedly individual wealth, we have refused to create wealth for our own people in our lands. I understand the quest to explore other lands but what i do not understand is why we ignorantly but immensely contribute to the development of other peoples (our supposed enemies) lands to the detriment of our own people and threat to your life whilst you shout marginalization and view your host with disdain.

What we do not understand is that every Kobo we spend in the North or West denies another easterner a means of livelihood whilst it improves the employment and economy of the community where it is spent. For instance, an Igbo child in a private school in Kwara or Kaduna state whose parents pay tuition and boarding fees is indirectly employing and improving the economy of the communities of the host institution.
This is a circle that has continued for a very long time in all sphere of human endeavor as it pertain to Ndigbo thus Ndigbo are indirectly contributing to under developing Alaigbo and ensuring that more youths leave to other lands in search of greener pasture too.

So why have Ndigbo refused to adopt the approach of other tribes "TAKE ALL YOU CAN BUT GIVE NOTHING BACK"?
Northern don't own properties, establishments and empires in the any other part of the country same with the Westerners so i ask why us? Why Ndigbo?
Well your properties are being threatened once more in the North and the west whom always consider cowardly (Another very stupid, annoying and provocative assumption by my people) are keenly watching and waiting.

Someone once said that "The three million Igbos killed during the progrom and the civil war was apparently not enough to make us reason, maybe about 24 million will be killed before some sense can return to our fold"....Somebody 2015.

1 Like

Re: Northern Ultimatum: Ndigbo Shouldn't Act Surprised by izombie(m): 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
Only the igbos embraced the one nigeria nonsense. Yes we have made that mistake and i am happy that the internet age has really opened the eyes of most igbos. These days you can access any information from your phone. I never knew about quota system until about 3 years ago. All i can saybis that any igbo man still doing business or living in the north is on his own.
Re: Northern Ultimatum: Ndigbo Shouldn't Act Surprised by Businessideas: 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
The op is not helping matters. We all need one another and no single nation can be an island onto itself especially a fabled Biafra that would be encircled by Nigeria because it has no direct access to the sea.
There are northerners in Igboland who are contributing to the peace and prosperity of Igboland and vice versa for the northerners.
Let there be peace in our nation.long live Nigeria.
Re: Northern Ultimatum: Ndigbo Shouldn't Act Surprised by irrefragable: 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
Businessideas:
The op is not helping matters. We all need one another and no single nation can be an island onto itself especially a fabled Biafra that would be encircled by Nigeria because it has no direct access to the sea.
There are northerners in Igboland who are contributing to the peace and prosperity of Igboland and vice versa for the northerners.
A fabled Biafra that would be encircled by Nigeria because it has no direct access to the sea? Why are you such an idiot and a unity beggar? Tell me WHY..
Re: Northern Ultimatum: Ndigbo Shouldn't Act Surprised by Observant: 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
Businessideas:

My write up has nothing to do with Biafra but everything to do with the viability of Igboland especially in the British Business center they find themselves.
Re: Northern Ultimatum: Ndigbo Shouldn't Act Surprised by Businessideas: 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
irrefragable:
A fabled Biafra that would be encircled by Nigeria because it has no direct access to the sea? Why are you such an idiot and a unity beggar? Tell me WHY..
Usual ipob Youth with their poor upbringing always disgracing the Igbos online.I will rather kill myself than be united with children of hate like you.

1 Like

Re: Northern Ultimatum: Ndigbo Shouldn't Act Surprised by najoke: 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
irrefragable:
Abeg have you guys picked a date for exodus of igbos… if no… .abeg make una do quick and stop wasting time grin grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Ultimatum: Ndigbo Shouldn't Act Surprised by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
God bless you jareeeee...but will they learn??

1 Like

Re: Northern Ultimatum: Ndigbo Shouldn't Act Surprised by vicadex07(m): 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
irrefragable:

Abokkkki say make you comot him region u dey vex. Who come be the real unity beggar
Re: Northern Ultimatum: Ndigbo Shouldn't Act Surprised by irrefragable: 6:39am On Jun 08, 2017
vicadex07:

Abokkkki say make you comot him region u dey vex. Who come be the real unity beggar
First and foremost i don't stay in the north or the SW, secondly i consider every igbo who stay in the north as dead already because these bloodsucking northerners could start a riot right now and start killing them.
Thirdly, i don't care what they do to the igbos because they have already been warned.
Re: Northern Ultimatum: Ndigbo Shouldn't Act Surprised by irrefragable: 6:43am On Jun 08, 2017
najoke:

Abeg have you guys picked a date for exodus of igbos… if no… .abeg make una do quick and stop wasting time grin grin
if the igbos there don't start coming home immediately, then they deserve whatever they get from those bloodhounds in the north
Re: Northern Ultimatum: Ndigbo Shouldn't Act Surprised by irrefragable: 6:47am On Jun 08, 2017
Businessideas:

Usual ipob Youth with their poor upbringing always disgracing the Igbos online.I will rather kill myself than be united with children of hate like you.
stop calling my Biafra a fabled Biafra and stop begging for unity with the igbos. They made their statement on may 30th, they want to leave.
Re: Northern Ultimatum: Ndigbo Shouldn't Act Surprised by Kingsley1000(m): 6:56am On Jun 08, 2017
IGBOS SHOULD COME WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT,THIS IS A BLESSING IN DISGUISE,WE IGBOS CLAMOUR FOR BIAFRA,AND WITH THIS ULTIMATUM,IT'S COMING TO REALITY
Re: Northern Ultimatum: Ndigbo Shouldn't Act Surprised by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 08, 2017
Businessideas:
You need to be cleared ....
The possible reasons why u uttered this absurdity are
1) u have properties in the north.
2) u have something to do with the north.
3) ur destiny is tied around the north.
4) u are one of those contributing to Igbo extinction.
5) u think, u can't make it outside the north.
My ADVICE...
When this division occurs.., it with definitely take time for people to readjust.., but they will definitely READJUST and save future souls for life.

The entity NIGERIA was a decision of one stupid drunkard whose girlfriend was responsible for the name NIGERIA.
Then another white man claimed he founded RIVER NIGER....please how..?
I guess the River he founded wasn't part of God's Creation abiiiii..?
There was no traditional names attached to the River before he arrived abiiiii..?
He spotted the River first abiiiii...?
Re: Northern Ultimatum: Ndigbo Shouldn't Act Surprised by adadike281(f): 8:16am On Jun 08, 2017
I quite agree with u. ndigbo will go to another man's land and develop it,but these northerners,all they do is come to your land destroy and litter everywhere. u hardly see them build or erect a building in the east. they rather live in make shift tents that are quite an eye sore. Go to Nise, Hausa quarters and amansea in Anambra state and all over igboland where ndi awusa resides and see for yourself.
I am in support of this ultimatum, Ndigbo should come back home and continue to develop igboland.
If u are from Anambra or any part of igboland and u are afraid of home, go to Enugu or any state within d eastern zone and live.
Re: Northern Ultimatum: Ndigbo Shouldn't Act Surprised by durangokid: 8:34am On Jun 08, 2017
Businessideas:
Why do you people say igbo have no access to the sea, if you must know 3 state in igbo land have access to sea, check your geography well forget about that outdated propaganda

(1) (Reply)

CNN.Nigeria Aims To Create 400,000 Jobs By Making Pencils / Truly, There Is No Single Federal Presence In South-east – Okorocha / Anambra State Governor, Willie Obiano, Stops His Convoy To Rescue Female-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.