Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging (83090 Views)

Man's Reaction As Little Daughter Twerks Got Celebrities, Others Talking (pics) / Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos / Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging by LeanonGOD(m): 7:00am On Jun 08, 2017
Thank you.
Kellydgreat:
There is absolutely nothing wrong with this picture.
Its our minds we need to work on.
Some of them are just too dirty.

1 Like

Re: Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging by jworos(m): 7:11am On Jun 08, 2017
Nothing wrong with the pic, it's just the perspective of the pic that's why it looks that way.
I had a pic with a girl which looks as if I was grabbing her boobies, but I wasn't really doing that.

1 Like

Re: Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging by babajero(m): 7:14am On Jun 08, 2017
All of you posting rubbish, your mind is just corrupt that is all, if you look at the background it's a beach and the man is wearing male pant which will make his dck bulge, it might even be the wife that snapped the pics an innocent family picture at that matter and the man innocently posted it on Facebook then the mad men on net called bloggers blew it out of proportion, accusing an innocent little girl of incest.

1 Like

Re: Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging by squash47(m): 7:47am On Jun 08, 2017
phlamesG:
Looking at this pic, there's a strong indication that the man and daughter are engaging in an incestous relationship.

because she didn't just hold it, she grabbed it, and instead of the man to caution her, he was smiling sheepishly. sad

What is this world turning into? Another Sodom and Gomorrah i think.
Go away,you're filled wit evil thoughts...didn't t see that the child was trying to avoid touching the dick, nd in the process of taking her hands down the photographer took the shot ?

1 Like

Re: Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging by cybriz82(m): 7:51am On Jun 08, 2017
May thunder strike d first person dat start d useless comment.wetin him eyes find go down there?

1 Like

Re: Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging by Mizwisdom(f): 7:55am On Jun 08, 2017
He won't post it online if it wasn't innocent.
Re: Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging by onyekachee(f): 8:00am On Jun 08, 2017
I didn't view the picture clearly so in don't know if she is holding her father''s joystick,buy if truly it happened that way then I think the father should be made to answer some questions,this is indeed the craziest thing I have seen all morning
Re: Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 08, 2017
grin undecided see him head like coconut ....to be candid the little girl might grab the kondo unknowingly. but d old agbaya suppose caution her.
more so he shouldn't have upload that kain pixure jawe....BTW o...na him upload d pic? if yes....give am 6 weeks jail term for child Kondo abuse.

Re: Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 08, 2017
jworos:
Nothing wrong with the pic, it's just the perspective of the pic that's why it looks that way.
I had a pic with a girl which looks as if I was grabbing her boobies, but I wasn't really doing that.

Ok.....#WellDoneSir
Re: Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging by uzormoses(m): 8:17am On Jun 08, 2017
Nigerians will always critisize everything u do.I feel d man innocently took d pix with his children.People are thr trending his act of having fun with the children at the beach.
Re: Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging by mechanics(m): 8:24am On Jun 08, 2017
hahahahah
Re: Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging by marinxxx(m): 8:28am On Jun 08, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A man has got himself trending online for the wrong reason after letting his little daughter do the unthinkable while posing with him. The father who took to his kids to a beach - knowingly or unknowingly allowed his daughter's hand wander onto the wrong part of his body (considering where she placed it)...

The man has been blasted by online users who have vehemently condemned his pose with her - with many saying 'this is how incest starts'.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/controversial-photo-of-father-and-daughter.html
it doesnt mean nothing the mans dick is standing he obviously plays sexually with her
Re: Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging by marinxxx(m): 8:30am On Jun 08, 2017
schumastic:
perverts will only think of something bad with the innocent pic
ur just stupid if u didnt see anything wrong in it
Re: Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging by banmee(m): 8:42am On Jun 08, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Sometimes I dont understand that need for online validation from people who honestly dont care.

Na insecurity. It mostly indicates a very sad life. How you de na?
Re: Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging by decatalyst(m): 8:54am On Jun 08, 2017
SirMichael1:

Good night son. cheesy

It was fun getting into someone's cognitive process

It was especially pleasing fingering your brain. Thanks for the honour grin

Rest on... tongue
Re: Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging by MrRichmond: 9:12am On Jun 08, 2017
vanida6:
Arhh see big cassava shocked shocked

How many inch go that? sad
It seems u like big sturvs? u better not be one of those all talk and no action... undecided
Re: Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging by Dessydemmy: 9:13am On Jun 08, 2017
Where is this man sense?
Re: Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging by SirMichael1: 9:17am On Jun 08, 2017
decatalyst:

It was especially pleasing fingering your brain. Thanks for the honour grin

Rest on... tongue

You gotta admit that I tightened some loosed nuts cheesy

How did the sensation from tickling your brain while tying felt? Felt like a gaddamn orgasm right? cheesy

You must have comed from the immense pleasure. wink

I really had fun and I will surely remember this moniker grin
Re: Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging by geostar: 9:19am On Jun 08, 2017
NFSM2017 Auditions is here !!!
Who gonna be the Nigeria Fashion SUPERMODEL Winner ?
The search for beauty, intelligent, character, poise, boldness and moral !!!
The journey to getting the NEXT NEW FACES to rock the Nigeria Modeling industry.
Who becomes the Nigeria Fashion Supermodel AMBASSADOR to rock the screens on commercial adverts.
The journey to getting our FINALIST begin here........... @ various state in nigeria;
Lagos
PH
BENIN CITY
ANAMBRA
AKURE
KADUNA
DELTA
ABUJA
OGUN
BAYELSA
Dont let this special upportunity pass you by, be a part of the NFSM2017 and live your DREAMS to the FULLEST. you stand a chance of winning N250,000 and other prices to be won
to register:
Pay N3,500
In any diamond bank branch close to you
Acct name: GODWIN EGUAOISE
accnt no:0020746334
For more info call
Registration may close as soon as a maximum of 30 contestant register from each state, even before deadline!
Starting on sunday, 25th of june, 2017
1pm promt.
After payment: send via sms your name; teller number and your phone number to 07012819377
Your venue,date and invitation will be sent to you via sms

Help us share this post
To creat more awareness.
Re: Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging by decatalyst(m): 9:19am On Jun 08, 2017
SirMichael1:

You gotta admit that I tightened some loosed nuts cheesy

How did the sensation from tickling your brain while tying felt? Felt like a gaddamn orgasm right? cheesy

You must have comed from the immense pleasure. wink

I really had fun and I will surely remember this moniker grin

Let the moniker stick...it a sure sign that it achieved it aim wink
Re: Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging by Jaqenhghar: 9:30am On Jun 08, 2017
banmee:

Na insecurity. It mostly indicates a very sad life. How you de na?
I think so too. I dey O brother. Ive been crazy busy here. How is life with you?
Did you watch the basketball game yesterday?
Re: Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging by BISIXCLUSIVE: 9:39am On Jun 08, 2017
Evablizin:
Wa da hell,common sense should have told this man not to post this picture online,knowing fully well that Naija no de carry last for comments
Thats what happen when you lost your phone and it was picked up by one yeye aneva chop blogger, dey keep searching ur memory card and ur contacts to check pictures.

1 Like

Re: Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging by schumastic(m): 9:48am On Jun 08, 2017
marinxxx:
ur just stupid if u didnt see anything wrong in it

you are bigger fool if you fail to realize that those are his daughters whom he chose to have a picture with or are you saying his lil girl is spoilt cus from what am seeing the man seems to be distracted with what he is gazing at.
stupid perv

2 Likes

Re: Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging by beordune(m): 9:59am On Jun 08, 2017
See comments.... lol.

How many of you had thought of the angle the pics was shot?

1 Like

Re: Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging by MrGerald(m): 10:13am On Jun 08, 2017
Evablizin:
Wa da hell,common sense should have told this man not to post this picture online,knowing fully well that Naija no de carry last for comments
No be Naija, should be Zim or Kenya going by their names

1 Like

Re: Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging by SirMichael1: 10:31am On Jun 08, 2017
decatalyst:

Let the moniker stick...it a sure sign that it achieved it aim wink

Okay son

Re: Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging by adeseyeyemisi: 10:33am On Jun 08, 2017
this is ridiculous... sad
Re: Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging by Oches4me(m): 11:13am On Jun 08, 2017
ednut1:
no big deal, just an innocent pic. amebo pple
that is kind of life western culture teach u.
Re: Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging by ahmEenu(m): 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
Evablizin:
point of correction. That is not naija

1 Like

Re: Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging by tonex360: 1:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
why are people attacking this man with their evil thinking... this is a picture taking at the beach, and accidentally the posture turn out like this with his daughter, some dudes really need to wash their minds with hypo cos it's too dirty.. guasshh... the man have done nothing wrong.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night / Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos / Pastor Van-Lare Grabs Wife's Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.