Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,556 members, 7,812,779 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging (83087 Views)

Man's Reaction As Little Daughter Twerks Got Celebrities, Others Talking (pics) / Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos / Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging by peacengine(m): 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
Perverts are juxt too many here. So if I hold my baby girl like this one mudafuka wil say I'm sxing her? Shame on all pervs. That pose was an innocent mistake
Re: Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging by peacengine(m): 1:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
marinxxx:
it doesnt mean nothing the mans dick is standing he obviously plays sexually with her

How is it standing bro, he is putting on swimming trunks and standing at an angle angry

1 Like

Re: Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging by Prettyenit18(f): 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
Then why did he go ahead to post it.
pdppower:
It might just be accidental. He might mean nothing
Re: Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
phlamesG:
Looking at this pic, there's a strong indication that the man and daughter are engaging in an incestous relationship.

because she didn't just hold it, she grabbed it, and instead of the man to caution her, he was smiling sheepishly. sad

What is this world turning into? Another Sodom and Gomorrah i think.

No

Fist folded.

Grab ke
Look well

1 Like

Re: Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging by purples25(f): 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
Royver:
Dirty minded people.

Nothing wrong with this pic.

Innocent family having a great day at the beach, man carries his two daughters and takes an innocent pic. The little girl on his right hand is too small to take to the beach alone, still a toddler, maybe still on breastmilk; so the mother must be close by. Probably the mother is the one that took the pic sef. Even if she isnt, the young girl grabbed her dad innocently and grinned for the camera.

Too many spoiled minds.

Hi royver. So sorry to bust in here cuz what I have to say is totally different from the topic. So remember " Mawu and The Astral Maiden ? " .......the poem you wrote with your partner like 2 years ago that won NL's poetry competition ? It's krystal, I'm back. Low key but I read " the itch " which you wrote on naijastories. Long ago. Still honour you and your writing skills. More grease to your elbows, sir.

Following you smiley

2 Likes

Re: Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging by Royver(m): 10:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
purples25:

Hi royver. So sorry to bust in here cuz what I have to say is totally different from the topic. So remember " Mawu and The Astral Maiden ? " .......the poem you wrote with your partner like 2 years ago that won NL's poetry competition ? It's krystal, I'm back. Low key but I read " the itch " which you wrote on naijastories. Long ago. Still honour you and your writing skills. More grease to your elbows, sir.

Following you smiley

Thanks. I'm not so frequent here myself.

I dont think I posted "the itch" on naijastories, but as long as they accredit me, no wahala.

How are you doing?

Cheers smiley
Re: Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging by purples25(f): 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
Royver:

Thanks. I'm not so frequent here myself.

I dont think I posted "the itch" on naijastories, but as long as they accredit me, no wahala.

How are you doing?

Cheers smiley

I'm fine, thank you. Well someone posted it and accredited you. It's a great story but I didn't get the last part of the story, it wasn't posted.
Re: Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging by aboyaji(m): 1:08am On Sep 23, 2017
purples25:

I'm fine, thank you. Well someone posted it and accredited you. It's a great story but I didn't get the last part of the story, it wasn't posted.
on behalf of myself, but thanks to Royver for writing such an interesting story, kindly click on Royver's profile to get the complete story coupled with other amazing stories from him. You'd love the ending.

He still remains my favorite writer here.

1 Like

Re: Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging by purples25(f): 2:58am On Sep 23, 2017
aboyaji:
on behalf of myself, but thanks to Royver for writing such an interesting story, kindly click on Royver's profile to get the complete story coupled with other amazing stories from him. You'd love the ending.

He still remains my favorite writer here.

Thanks I'll check.
Re: Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging by Rawhumper(m): 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
[can you really take one for a long time.

quote author=vanida6 post=57292668]Arhh see big cassava shocked shocked

How many inch go that? sad[/quote]
Re: Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging by Prof0fficial: 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
it's accidental action picture...her hand isn't even touching or holding anything.and the father actually found out d scene after the caption. but maybe he wanted some attention and reaction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night / Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos / Pastor Van-Lare Grabs Wife's Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.