Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

How To Have Sex Without Getting Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Have Sex Without Getting Pregnant (7416 Views)

Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock / She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection / Is It Possible To Really Last Long During Sex Without Drugs And Sprays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Have Sex Without Getting Pregnant by TimmyPapa(m): 7:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
One Major thing we fear in sex is unwanted pregnacy apart from STDS. Following this suggestions and you will stand a chance of not getting pregnant. 

1. Don't Have sex without a condom: If you do you don't only stand chance of getting pregnant, you also stand a chance of contacting a nasty sexually transmitted disease 

2. Avoid the pullout method: don't think pulling out before ejaculation can prevent pregnancy..always treat a penis like a loaded gun.. it's always dangerous so protect it with a condom
3. Don't Risk rubbing an unproected...m
Read the full article
https://afro9jaland..com.ng/2017/06/10ways-to-have-sex-without-getting.html

Also check out What the color or ur urine Means
https://afro9jaland..com.ng/2017/06/what-colour-of-your-urine-means.html

Re: How To Have Sex Without Getting Pregnant by oshe11: 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
Tell me something I dnt knw....

LUBBISH
Re: How To Have Sex Without Getting Pregnant by Yembos: 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2017

Re: How To Have Sex Without Getting Pregnant by kolafolabi(m): 7:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
As if I dont know.. Meself say LUBBISH

2 Likes

Re: How To Have Sex Without Getting Pregnant by Victornezzar: 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hmm
Everybody wan create thread nowadays
Re: How To Have Sex Without Getting Pregnant by TimmyPapa(m): 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
kolafolabi:
As if I dont know.. Meself say LUBBISH
Well it's no big deal let those who dont knw learn something..it myt help som1. Ok! No knowledge is wasted..
Re: How To Have Sex Without Getting Pregnant by kolafolabi(m): 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
TimmyPapa:

Well it's no big deal let those who dont knw learn something..it myt help som1. Ok! No knowledge is wasted..

You have a point though but only a dullard will not know

2 Likes

Re: How To Have Sex Without Getting Pregnant by SmartPunter(m): 7:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
@Op I Prefer unwanted pregenancy to Stds or Aids I cant bleep without condom... If havnt seen those that contact stds you may not understand the risk...

1 Like

Re: How To Have Sex Without Getting Pregnant by TimmyPapa(m): 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
kolafolabi:

You have a point though but only a dullard will not know
Smiles Guy.. No one is mr know all.. and don't discourage other...nd again u can add to knowledge bro
Re: How To Have Sex Without Getting Pregnant by TimmyPapa(m): 7:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
SmartPunter:
@Op I Prefer unwanted pregenancy to Stds or Aids I cant bleep without condom... If havnt seen those that contact stds you may not understand the risk...
Rilly... I understand but the most feared is unwanted pregnancy
Re: How To Have Sex Without Getting Pregnant by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
Did you know?
Research has proven that Sex is the leading cause of pregnancy
Re: How To Have Sex Without Getting Pregnant by torres89: 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
NoFavors:
Did you know? Research has proven that Sex is the leading cause of pregnancy
are you alright
Re: How To Have Sex Without Getting Pregnant by TimmyPapa(m): 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
torres89:

are you alright
lolzzzz
Re: How To Have Sex Without Getting Pregnant by TimmyPapa(m): 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
NoFavors:
Did you know?
No sleeping
Re: How To Have Sex Without Getting Pregnant by TimmyPapa(m): 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
NoFavors:
Did you know?

Re: How To Have Sex Without Getting Pregnant by phoenixthefirst(m): 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
NoFavors:
Did you know?
I see they are criticizing you for this comment but they don't know that your comment is a sarcasm of the Op's thread.
Re: How To Have Sex Without Getting Pregnant by chynie: 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
Wasted MB
Re: How To Have Sex Without Getting Pregnant by chynie: 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
TimmyPapa:

Everyone knows the LUBBISH u wrote
Re: How To Have Sex Without Getting Pregnant by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
phoenixthefirst:
I see they are criticizing you for this comment but they don't know that your comment is a sarcasm of the Op's thread.
some people don't know sarcasm when they see one

How's OP's post different from my sarcastic statement?

1 Like

Re: How To Have Sex Without Getting Pregnant by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
TimmyPapa:

No sleeping

torres89:

are you alright
It's called sarcasm
Re: How To Have Sex Without Getting Pregnant by Ifeanyi4491(m): 11:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
Check my signature
Re: How To Have Sex Without Getting Pregnant by zenithvlog: 1:31am On Jun 08, 2017
Re: How To Have Sex Without Getting Pregnant by freakthingz(m): 2:07am On Jun 08, 2017
People are really hypocrites in this nigeria

See them "sex without pregnancy"

After now the next thing is abortion or throway the baby

Best method = Keep deek in boxer + Legs closed

1 Like

Re: How To Have Sex Without Getting Pregnant by TimmyPapa(m): 7:16am On Jun 08, 2017
freakthingz:
People are really hypocrites in this nigeria

See them "sex without pregnancy"

After now the next thing is abortion or throway the baby

Best method = Keep deek in boxer + Legs closed

Lolz don't mind them like they knw it all.
Later dy will com on Nairaland and ask for aborting pills... people sha like to form.m
Re: How To Have Sex Without Getting Pregnant by anthney87: 8:15am On Jun 08, 2017
OK.
I never wanted to comment here but just had to.
The OP doesn't know what to tell you guys. He only wants to promote his blog.

Ist step: Ask or know the girls monthly cycle. That is her period. A girl only gets pregnant during her ovulation and that is 14th day of her cycle.

2nd step: Fro the Ist day she started bleeding DAT is day 1. Cout to day 14. Eg if she started bleeding on the 12 of may, from the 12 of may to 23 of may is 14days. That is to say on the 23 of may is her ovulation.

3rd step. Stay away from having sex as from on 20-25 of may but u can have sex any other time aside this dates.

REASON. Sperms lives 3-4days. So if u meet a day or 2-3 before ovulation the sperm will still be alive to fertilise her if she ovolates.

Also for the guys. U can also use ovulation calculator to teach her period on ur fone.

Download from play store and type the date of the Ist blood flow on d date and it will display wen she is fertile for u to avoid sex. If u can d this den u can eat that puna without fear.

NOTE: HIV/AIDS and other std are very active.

1 Like

Re: How To Have Sex Without Getting Pregnant by TimmyPapa(m): 8:53am On Jun 08, 2017
anthney87:
OK.
I never wanted to comment here but just had to.
The OP doesn't know what to tell you guys. He only wants to promote his blog.

Ist step: Ask or know the girls monthly cycle. That is her period. A girl only gets pregnant during her ovulation and that is 14th day of her cycle.

2nd step: Fro the Ist day she started bleeding DAT is day 1. Cout to day 14. Eg if she started bleeding on the 12 of may, from the 12 of may to 23 of may is 14days. That is to say on the 23 of may is her ovulation.

3rd step. Stay away from having sex as from on 20-25 of may but u can have sex any other time aside this dates.

REASON. Sperms lives 3-4days. So if u meet a day or 2-3 before ovulation the sperm will still be alive to fertilise her if she ovolates.

Also for the guys. U can also use ovulation calculator to teach her period on ur fone.

Download from play store and type the date of the Ist blood flow on d date and it will display wen she is fertile for u to avoid sex. If u can d this den u can eat that puna without fear.

NOTE: HIV/AIDS and other std are very active.
Well you may b right but there are cases where pregnancy occurs during safe days... I repeat U can Get pregnant at any day and anytime.. prevention is better than cure.. Be wise.. and by the ways have you checked the blog and read them all..dont just jump to conclusion ok
Re: How To Have Sex Without Getting Pregnant by Nddytex08(m): 9:01am On Jun 08, 2017
Imagine

(1) (Reply)

I don't feel safe around women again, see as I was sexually harrased(pics) / Omo This Thing Dey Work On Girls Oohhh Try Am. / 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.