Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Confession:- I Can't Just Stop Having Sex With My Dad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confession:- I Can't Just Stop Having Sex With My Dad (1516 Views)

Confession: I Don Fool Many People Sha / Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady / Maserati - Big Boobs Can't Just Stand Unless They Are Fake - True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confession:- I Can't Just Stop Having Sex With My Dad by Meloshi(m): 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
My name Precious Abua, most of my friends call me "Pipii". I am well known at the University of Lagos (UNILAG) cause am brilliant and hardworking, but the only problem i have is that am having an affair with my dad, and i cant just stop cause no man can give me, what he gives to me, almost all of my boy friends cant last an hour but my dad can make it up to 5hrs.
his cock is really huge and i love it anytime he gives me "Touch Your Toe"..

Help Me Pls, I Don't Know How To Stop.. Advice Place

2 Likes

Re: Confession:- I Can't Just Stop Having Sex With My Dad by Limitednow: 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Confession:- I Can't Just Stop Having Sex With My Dad by greatnaija01: 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
I JUST CHECKED YOUR PROFILE TO SEE THAT U ARE A FRAUD..... all u do is post rubbish in the name of blogging. REPENT

Meloshi:
My name Precious Abua, most of my friends call me "Pipii". I am well known at the University of Lagos (UNILAG) cause am brilliant and hardworking, but the only problem i have is that am having an affair with my dad, and i cant just stop cause no man can give me, what he gives to me, almost all of my boy friends cant last an hour but my dad can make it up to 5hrs.
his cock is really huge and i love it anytime he gives me "Touch Your Toe"..

Help Me Pls, I Don't Know How To Stop.. Advice Place

1 Like

Re: Confession:- I Can't Just Stop Having Sex With My Dad by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hmmm if only i believed dis story i would have said.........

But since i dont believe you i'll say

continue fvcking him na............

1 Like

Re: Confession:- I Can't Just Stop Having Sex With My Dad by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
greatnaija01:
kindly send me a PM let me help u, the authorities can help u make a case and get legal protection

You really believe this bullshit story? You actually believe someone would share such information and then include her name, her nickname and the name of her school?

1 Like

Re: Confession:- I Can't Just Stop Having Sex With My Dad by smardray(m): 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
I love the storyline... Lets contact a movie director nd make ur story into a movie
Re: Confession:- I Can't Just Stop Having Sex With My Dad by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
Do human beings really hv sex for more than 2hrs and don't feel bored? Sex no sweet like dat na haba
Re: Confession:- I Can't Just Stop Having Sex With My Dad by tommybliss007(m): 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nolly wood script
Re: Confession:- I Can't Just Stop Having Sex With My Dad by Epositive(m): 11:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
smardray:
I love the storyline... Lets contact a movie director nd make ur story into a movie
GBAM! cool
Re: Confession:- I Can't Just Stop Having Sex With My Dad by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 08, 2017
So if rooster fowl dey crow with stretched neck bent forward for 5hrs, e no go die?

Yeye liar.

(1) (Reply)

This Lady Proposed To Her Man On Her Knee, And We Are Amazed! / I'm Dating My Best Friend's Ex And I Don't Know If I Should Tell Him / Madness!!! Couples Allows People To Record Them While Naccking In Public!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.