Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Nairaland Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Girls (1597 Views)

My Babe Is Prettier Than All Nairaland Girls Combined / I'm Taken! I'm Just Too Cute For Nairaland Girls / Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Girls by ItsTutsi(m): 12:15am On Jun 08, 2017
Nairaland girls be out here talking about how they ignore,get irritated and fed up by guys sending them dms/emails..but the truth is,if the majority of yall had the dp of ur pic,u wouldnt be playing hard to get,bcuz u will be hard to want!!

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 08, 2017
You want to do your own when everyone has gone to sleep? I applaud your muscle. Go to that other thread, you might still find some people to flex for.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Girls by Saintsammurai(m): 12:24am On Jun 08, 2017
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Girls by deathstroke(m): 12:28am On Jun 08, 2017
Op you're so on point.
They're Bunch of ugly wack Goblins forming anonymous slay queens.
In the midst of 10 NL girls, you can't find even find 1 Single pretty classy girl.

Just single 1 .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 08, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
You want to do your own when everyone has gone to sleep? I applaud your muscles. Go to that other thread, you might still find some people to flex for.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Girls by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:37am On Jun 08, 2017
grin

Ooh laaawd...

Lemme sip my coffee while watching everyone hammering each other... grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 08, 2017
Don't you guys ever get tired?
Re: Nairaland Girls by ItsTutsi(m): 12:46am On Jun 08, 2017
Majority of them look deformed and distort,if not for the filters,most of them will be off social media
deathstroke:
Op you're so on point.
In the midst of 10 NL girls, you can't find even find 1 Single pretty classy girl.

Just single 1 .

Re: Nairaland Girls by Newboss(m): 1:18am On Jun 08, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
You want to do your own when everyone has gone to sleep? I applaud your muscles. Go to that other thread, you might still find some people to flex for.
Dimples what's up?
Re: Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 1:23am On Jun 08, 2017
Newboss:
Dimples what's up?

Flattered, but no. I'm not Dimples. smiley
Re: Nairaland Girls by Newboss(m): 1:31am On Jun 08, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Ops!
I'm sorry for that.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 08, 2017
Newboss:
Ops!

I'm sorry for that.

No worries, wink
Re: Nairaland Girls by Newboss(m): 1:34am On Jun 08, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

No worries, wink
Please is that wink a green light? because my dick is rising faster than Wizkid rose to stardom. grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 08, 2017
Newboss:
Please is that wink a green light? because my dick is rising faster than Wizkid rose to stardom. grin grin grin

shocked, no it isn't o! Surreal, I didn't realize I had strayed into the red light district grin, I know girls aren't supposed to be winking here carelessly. It would send the wrong message. I'm sorry about that.

I'll walk away now.
Re: Nairaland Girls by Debbiepaul(f): 1:51am On Jun 08, 2017
grin lolz sounds like the voice of a pained nigga.
Re: Nairaland Girls by Padiga: 2:00am On Jun 08, 2017
New nairaland rule.

Any guy caught sending pms to nairaland girls will be caught and castrated in the romance section.

The girls should woo themselves, fvvvk themselves and marry themselves.

I'm out.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls by teehamzat(m): 2:12am On Jun 08, 2017
Newboss:

Re: Nairaland Girls by teehamzat(m): 2:13am On Jun 08, 2017
Padiga:
New nairaland rule.

Any guy caught sending dms to nairaland girls will be caught and castrated in the romance section.

I'm out.
A$$lickers never give up grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Girls by ItsTutsi(m): 8:14am On Jun 08, 2017
Put it up if ur that confident
Debbiepaul:
grin lolz sounds like the voice of a pained nigga.
Re: Nairaland Girls by Oyindidi(f): 8:23am On Jun 08, 2017
Juvenile! No timetongue
Re: Nairaland Girls by ItsTutsi(m): 9:49am On Jun 08, 2017
Does the shoes fit? grin tongue
Oyindidi:
Juvenile! No timetongue
Re: Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 08, 2017
deathstroke:
Op you're so on point.

Just single 1 .

I don't think so
Re: Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 08, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Sorry. Are you flattered because someone said you like a fellow girl or maybe I didn't read well
Re: Nairaland Girls by ItsTutsi(m): 10:11am On Jun 08, 2017
Guy i swear guys on nairaland dai fall my hand big time!,majority of the girls on nairaland are maids but they keep feeling some type of way cuz of the constant attention from guys..now every chipmunk lookalike type of girl be claiming "slayqueen" grin cheesy
Padiga:
New nairaland rule.

Any guy caught sending dms to nairaland girls will be caught and castrated in the romance section.

I'm out.
Re: Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 08, 2017
vicfuntop:

Sorry. Are you flattered because someone said you like a fellow girl or maybe I didn't read well

Oh, is that what he was asking? undecided, I thought he mistook me for Dimples with an alt moniker.
Re: Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 08, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Oh, is that what he was asking? undecided, I thought he mistook me for Dimples with an alt moniker.

That's what he did. I was just asking if that's the reason you were flattered, I mean because he mistook you for her. Just saying
Re: Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 08, 2017
vicfuntop:

That's what he did. I was just asking if that's the reason you were flattered, I mean because he mistook you for her. Just saying

Yes. She's smart. I thought that if he mistook me for her, it should be a compliment to me. But don't take it too seriously, it's just a pretentious way of speaking.

This thread has been properly derailed. DoA
Re: Nairaland Girls by captainbangz: 11:41am On Jun 08, 2017
Lemme seat here and watch the fight begin.
Re: Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Yes. She's smart. I thought that if he mistook me for her, it should be a compliment to me. But don't take it too seriously, it's just a pretentious way of speaking.

This thread has been properly derailed. DoA

No offence but I was just checking for self esteem.
Re: Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
vicfuntop:

No offence but I was just checking for self esteem.

grin grin grin, and you didn't find it?

Like I said, it's a pretentious way of speaking. It could make the person who's made the error mistaking my identity feel more at ease when he realizes I haven't been offended by the mistake. Or, since I know Dimples and have her respect, saying I was flattered to be mistaken for her would invariably compliment her as well. If you are secure in your sense of self, it doesn't wound you to be fluid in order to achieve some social objectives. The important part is to know when you're being taken for granted.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

grin grin grin, and you didn't find it?

Like I said, it's a pretentious way of speaking. It could make the person who's made the error mistaking my identity feel more at ease when he realizes I haven't been offended by the mistake. Or, since I know Dimples and have her respect, saying I was flattered to be mistaken for her would invariably compliment her as well. If you are secure in your sense of self, it doesn't wound you to be fluid in order to achieve some social objectives. The important part is to know when you're being taken for granted.

Well if your write up wasn't sarcasm, then good for you
Re: Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
vicfuntop:

Well if your write up wasn't sarcasm, then good for you

No it's not sarcasm; it's patronage. But, thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

S*x Tips Women Wish Men Knew. / Angolan And Nigerian Fairy Tale Surprise Proposal Like You’ve Never Seen Before / What Would You Do If You Were Given N1m?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.