Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Remembering General Sani Abacha: 19 Years After His Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remembering General Sani Abacha: 19 Years After His Death (31415 Views)

'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video / Photos From Outside Sani Abacha Stadium After Hitting Full Capacity For Atiku / Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remembering General Sani Abacha: 19 Years After His Death by Sijo01(f): 10:48am On Jun 08, 2017
So, it's 19 years already when people took to the street celebrating his death.
Re: Remembering General Sani Abacha: 19 Years After His Death by seunlly(m): 10:48am On Jun 08, 2017
Elmojiid:
my mentor and hero.....rest in peace sir.......am in my house come and beat me
thunder wey go strike you dey wait for signal..

1 Like

Re: Remembering General Sani Abacha: 19 Years After His Death by Olivers(m): 10:48am On Jun 08, 2017
Akutuku iyaare lona orun. Omo Ale.
Re: Remembering General Sani Abacha: 19 Years After His Death by Gkay1(m): 10:48am On Jun 08, 2017
past is past
Re: Remembering General Sani Abacha: 19 Years After His Death by Israelsanni(m): 10:48am On Jun 08, 2017
Yeah..... Our naija na still the same
Re: Remembering General Sani Abacha: 19 Years After His Death by technicallyrich(m): 10:49am On Jun 08, 2017
Anyway I guess it will be northerners and their coward slaves that will remember this ugly monkey.for Ss and Se we don't give a fukkkkk about him.
Re: Remembering General Sani Abacha: 19 Years After His Death by afbstrategies: 10:49am On Jun 08, 2017
Elmojiid:

The devil is a liar undecided
Re: Remembering General Sani Abacha: 19 Years After His Death by Imerson(m): 10:49am On Jun 08, 2017
what is it in sand Apache to be remembered of?
ditatoship
tyrany
loot
wickedness
money laundring
subjection of our economy to a kwashiokored state
irresponsible
echetaram echetaghimu.
Re: Remembering General Sani Abacha: 19 Years After His Death by 0b100100111: 10:49am On Jun 08, 2017
9jakohai:

The worst democratic regime is better than the best military regime.

That quote does not work in Africa! Military rule is far more better than democracy!

4 Likes

Re: Remembering General Sani Abacha: 19 Years After His Death by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 08, 2017
Nigerian currency was stronger then

3 Likes

Re: Remembering General Sani Abacha: 19 Years After His Death by eezeribe(m): 10:50am On Jun 08, 2017
I respect this man...
Re: Remembering General Sani Abacha: 19 Years After His Death by wakes: 10:50am On Jun 08, 2017
WOW
Re: Remembering General Sani Abacha: 19 Years After His Death by holluphemydavid(m): 10:50am On Jun 08, 2017
dis man really caused us so many tins up till today
Re: Remembering General Sani Abacha: 19 Years After His Death by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 08, 2017
Surprising that some see this man as a mentor. A pointer to human diversity and eraticity.

@Op l doubt if you heard the news in the morning. l was returning from school after Games and Sports (4pm)

when a man listening to the radio as he walks broke the news to passers by.
Re: Remembering General Sani Abacha: 19 Years After His Death by Augustus79: 10:51am On Jun 08, 2017
Just passing.......
Re: Remembering General Sani Abacha: 19 Years After His Death by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 08, 2017
Iceman2017:
I remembered how we celebrated in the street when this man died. It was like a blessing to Nigerians.

Fast forward to this day and the condition of Nigerian state....

I think we miss him

Me , I was a PDP opponent....I am not too pleased with APC now.

But if anyone asks me if life under Military rule was better.....I will say with all my heart....NO WAY!

Nnamdi Kalu that when this govt jailed him....we knew where he was., what jail he was staying, with full access to hois lawyers. If he tried his Biafra agitation under Abacha or any army man, na SSS jail dem go dump am...if not even worse. Same thing for all those Arewa guys who were saying Igbos out, for OPC, etc.

If you think Army rule better...think again.
Elmojiid:
I will come to that your house and beat you up and nothing will happen cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Remembering General Sani Abacha: 19 Years After His Death by Saintsquare(m): 10:52am On Jun 08, 2017
[center][/center]
NwaAmaikpe:
grin..

I miss Maryam Abacha.

The only first lady with firm, standing boobs.
grin
Re: Remembering General Sani Abacha: 19 Years After His Death by Iamzik: 10:52am On Jun 08, 2017
hucienda:
Same man that executed Kenule and the other eight in the Ogoni 9 back in '95?

Ken saro wiwa
The Ogoni 9
Kudirat Abiola
And the list goes on.

Taking innocent lives you cannot give back.
Now has he not joined them?
Vanity upon vanity... No matter how rich or powerful you are, we are all debtors to death. Let's use our life and position to help fellow men while we have breathe in us.
Re: Remembering General Sani Abacha: 19 Years After His Death by Hemmyjay(m): 10:53am On Jun 08, 2017
Whether good or bad..... He will always be remembered, what will the world remember you for. Writing stupid comment on NL?
Re: Remembering General Sani Abacha: 19 Years After His Death by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 08, 2017
Why do we have to remember a notorious criminal like Abacha, he should rest in pieces.
Re: Remembering General Sani Abacha: 19 Years After His Death by Nathan2016: 10:54am On Jun 08, 2017
Elmojiid:

1 Like

Re: Remembering General Sani Abacha: 19 Years After His Death by Toks2008(m): 10:55am On Jun 08, 2017
chynie:
what is there to remember about Sani Abacha

Terrible things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remembering General Sani Abacha: 19 Years After His Death by seunlly(m): 10:57am On Jun 08, 2017
Philpham:
Why do we have to remember a notorious criminal like Abacha, he should rest in pieces.
u gt this wrong kid.
why would he rest in peace when Nigeria is in peices..
Re: Remembering General Sani Abacha: 19 Years After His Death by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 08, 2017
0b100100111:

That quote does not work in Africa! Military rule is far more better than democracy!

Millitary rule

Where students were executed in broad daylight for protesting against expulsion of their mates?

Where journalists could disappear for 3 years....and in some instances turn up dead.

Where an academic was deported for being opposed to the govt.?

Where you could not even do any form of agitation for resource control, secession, etc...

Where you would not even have a simple say in who ruled you?

Are we animals....that we need a keeper to keep us?

Democracy better pass....even now that I think our democratic rule is a mess. But people like GEJ did not lock up journalists, or close press organizations for 4-5 months the way IBB did in 1992 to Concord for an article stating that his admin had failed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remembering General Sani Abacha: 19 Years After His Death by magoo10(m): 10:57am On Jun 08, 2017
Abacha did not steal
Says buhari

Abacha will be remembered for the large amount of monies recovered after his death

1 Like

Re: Remembering General Sani Abacha: 19 Years After His Death by simplyhonest(m): 10:57am On Jun 08, 2017
RIP
Re: Remembering General Sani Abacha: 19 Years After His Death by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 08, 2017
Elmojiid:

2 Likes

Re: Remembering General Sani Abacha: 19 Years After His Death by luckyboss(m): 10:58am On Jun 08, 2017
The father of corruption.
Re: Remembering General Sani Abacha: 19 Years After His Death by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 08, 2017
seunlly:
see this dumb guy..

I did not insult you, yet you insulted me.

I am reporting you to the mods.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Professor Jonathan Andrew Nok Is Dead -El-rufia Speaks (Photos) / DSS, Police Begin Fresh Screening At INEC Collation Centre In Kano / Scores Leave Presidential Villa In Big Deployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.