Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo (1898 Views)

Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade / Recall Senator Rafiu Ibrahim For Kneeling Before Saraki- Kwara South Unity Forum / Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo by zombieHUNTER: 7:31am On Jun 08, 2017
kotv:

South unity does not exist.
well.... Whatever rocks your boat
Re: South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo by deedeedee1: 7:35am On Jun 08, 2017
kotv:

So true. I avoid coming on NL and anytime I do come here, I try to avoid logging in, commenting or even interacting with anyone.
Every thing about NL is sick but I had to speak after what I am witnessing. The level the Yorubas descended down to is very sickening. I read the north threats on this website before seeing it in other areas and I am very much disgusted. The yoruba behavior makes me even ashamed to say I share a country with them. They show they are just as blood thirsty as North. The irritating aspect of them is in each time they show such disgusting comments, they elude it as the words of Nigerians and how everyone hate igbo. Igbo i would like to let you know that Noone hates igbo except Yoruba. I don't know why they think their hate translate to others. I'm Ijaw and although we don't support Biafra but isn't prove that we hate igbo. If given the choice between igbo and yoruba, I'll choose igbo over yoruba any day.
OP I agree with you that the south unity is a waste of time. I fell for it in the past but now, I'm more in support of Niger delta republic over such nonsense.
Yoruba dont need your southern unity.

3 Likes

Re: South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo by junketer(m): 7:36am On Jun 08, 2017
kasheemawo:
so you want referendum to be conducted in northern States?
Go home and get your referendum
but i thought its one nigeria. Or has it changed? Until we get biafra, you people will keep having us in your so called land. Its very simple.

1 Like

Re: South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo by kasheemawo(m): 7:39am On Jun 08, 2017
junketer:
but i thought its one nigeria. Or has it changed? Until we get biafra, you people will keep having us in your so called land. Its very simple.
cheesy weyrey cheesy
No more one Nigeria
Just go back to your village

4 Likes

Re: South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo by kasheemawo(m): 7:41am On Jun 08, 2017
junketer:
this got me laughing grin

1 Like

Re: South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo by eraly(m): 8:32am On Jun 08, 2017
I just don't know why it is so hard for we southerners to get united. I just don't know
Re: South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo by SilentHaulers: 8:37am On Jun 08, 2017
[s]
kotv:

So true. I avoid coming on NL and anytime I do come here, I try to avoid logging in, commenting or even interacting with anyone.
Every thing about NL is sick but I had to speak after what I am witnessing. The level the Yorubas descended down to is very sickening. I read the north threats on this website before seeing it in other areas and I am very much disgusted. The yoruba behavior makes me even ashamed to say I share a country with them. They show they are just as blood thirsty as North. The irritating aspect of them is in each time they show such disgusting comments, they elude it as the words of Nigerians and how everyone hate igbo. Igbo i would like to let you know that Noone hates igbo except Yoruba. I don't know why they think their hate translate to others. I'm Ijaw and although we don't support Biafra but isn't prove that we hate igbo. If given the choice between igbo and yoruba, I'll choose igbo over yoruba any day.
OP I agree with you that the south unity is a waste of time. I fell for it in the past but now, I'm more in support of Niger delta republic over such nonsense.
[/s]

You guys are hypocrite and have no shame about it. You all rejoiced and mock Yorubas during the Mile 12 Saga even though 3 Ibos were killed in same fight. You all mock Agatu people daily for any Fulani attack in Benue. There was even the recent Hausa/Yoruba fight in Ile Ife, you all were rejoicing and supporting your Hausa master until you saw the real news. The bitter truth is we all hate each other, The Ibos dont wish us well and we dont either, reason no sane Yoruba man will go settle in the East. Hypocrisy is bad for your health bro.

6 Likes

Re: South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo by SilentHaulers: 8:39am On Jun 08, 2017
junketer:
you are 100 percent correct. I've always know that yorubas hate igbos but i am just beginning to realise how deep that hate is. Just see the way they have carried biafra matter for head.

So you love Yorubas right? Pathetic hypocrite, the hate is mutual. Stop crying everywhere, you all say worst things on here and your radio biafra, even Kanu said Yoruba should be killed. No love anywhere, stop the pretense bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo by Notasyouthink: 8:56am On Jun 08, 2017
Ikechu10:
I made this thread earlier and the mods deleted. I will continue to repost it

Compare and contrast

In year 2016 the avengers told the yoruba to leave ND by October 2016

Compare igbo reaction or rather lack of reaction to the threat
https://www.nairaland.com/3248704/breaking-news-avengers-order-yorubas

Now compare yoruba reaction to North threat towards igbo
https://www.nairaland.com/3846217/hausas-asking-igbos-leave-see

Yet some stupid igbo will come here and dance to this people " south unity" shouting whenever they get attacked or insulted by north..

One Nigerian igbos you lots are honestly deluded. Let me see just see one of y'all spew that nonsense here again
Mrvitalis and mekaboy comes to mind...
Re: South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo by Adiola(f): 8:58am On Jun 08, 2017
kasheemawo:
they have 2 options now
They either keep quite or they quit Nigeria
the only wish of a Yoruba Muslim ......Biafra has changed gear now its upwards we need the north to help push our goal its a win for us a least un will see reasons to conduct referendum

2 Likes

Re: South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo by Adiola(f): 9:06am On Jun 08, 2017
kotv:

A page was made with someone making accusation without any source provided and that is your proof Onelga do not sell lands to igbo?

Onelga consist of three major group Egbema, Ogba and Ndoni.
The Ndoni have close relationship with ibo; are you saying they do not sell land to ibo? The Egbema are igbo; are you saying ibo do not sell lands to ibo?
Smh I'm very much ashamed to see how low yoruba have brought themselves to. Please stop pulling the rest of us to your hateful comments, we do not think like you.
don't mind we Yoruba we see our views as the views of other ethnic national lying is our symbol intact we can kill out parents just to make others believe our lies

1 Like

Re: South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo by jollymizzle(m): 9:16am On Jun 08, 2017
juman:
Igbo does not have the gut to go out of nigeria.

Fact,they hate Nigerians but want the opportunities, resources that Nigeria offers.

1 Like

Re: South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo by Saintsquare(m): 9:23am On Jun 08, 2017
SilentHaulers:
[s][/s]

You guys are hypocrite and have no shame about it. You all rejoiced and mock Yorubas during the Mile 12 Saga even though 3 Ibos were killed in same fight. You all mock Agatu people daily for any Fulani attack in Benue. There was even the recent Hausa/Yoruba fight in Ile Ife, you all were rejoicing and supporting your Hausa master until you saw the real news. The bitter truth is we all hate each other, The Ibos dont wish us well and we dont either, reason no sane Yoruba man will go settle in the East. Hypocrisy is bad for your health bro.
they are the biggest hypocrite,they mock the mile 12 fight but karma caught with them in Enugu massacre where they wanted sympathy.

3 Likes

Re: South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 08, 2017
Fremancipation:
Yorubas have a consistent habit of doing this. It's has been called out so many times on this forum.

The way they jubilate when negative things happens to igbos, you will think their lives depends on it.

There was a thread that gave multiple examples of this phenomenon and they avioded that thread like leprosy.

That's why I don't take them seriously when they start their fake victim cries that's igbos are attacking them.
lol Yoruba cry victims for where? we simply deal with you when we can't take your s,hits no more. Na ibos they run open yeye thread up and down like dis one.

1 Like

Re: South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo by gartamanta: 11:55am On Jun 08, 2017
It is interesting that Arewa youths are asking Igbos to go back home and Yorubas are busy observing Igbo reaction?

Yet it is you Yorubas and Northerners that will be screaming 'one Nigeria' whenever you hear the word Biafra.

I think it is time for Igbo/ Hausa/ Yoruba to sit down and discuss the de-amalganation or disintegration of this unholy union called Nigeria.

It is now apparent that 'one Nigeria' is a scam and we Igbos have been right all along to seek a separate state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zuma Is Down I Repeat Zuma Is Down (pic) / Benue Killings: Rep Blasts Femi Adesina Over Jonathan / Throwback: How Buhari Led Arewa Team To Oyo State To Protest Herdsmen Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.