Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo (1890 Views)

Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade / Recall Senator Rafiu Ibrahim For Kneeling Before Saraki- Kwara South Unity Forum / Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo by Ikechu10: 5:34am On Jun 08, 2017
I made this thread earlier and the mods deleted. I will continue to repost it

Compare and contrast

In year 2016 the avengers told the yoruba to leave ND by October 2016

Compare igbo reaction or rather lack of reaction to the threat
https://www.nairaland.com/3248704/breaking-news-avengers-order-yorubas

Now compare yoruba reaction to North threat towards igbo
https://www.nairaland.com/3846217/hausas-asking-igbos-leave-see

Yet some stupid igbo will come here and dance to this people " south unity" shouting whenever they get attacked or insulted by north..

One Nigerian igbos you lots are honestly deluded. Let me see just see one of y'all spew that nonsense here again

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo by AntiIPOOP(m): 5:57am On Jun 08, 2017
Guy u dey vex oo, isn't it too early?
Re: South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo by Fx55(m): 6:08am On Jun 08, 2017
Yorubas are a terrible lot...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo by KahlDrogo(m): 6:09am On Jun 08, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
Guy u dey vex oo, isn't it too early?
It is not too early. These people are too darn arrogant and have this sense of entitlement I don't understand. They feel everyone owes them something and they owe no one nothing.

They hate you and expect love in return.

They curse you and expect blessings in return.

They insult you and expect you to tell them a joke in return.

Who the hell do they think they are?

Just go to that thread about Yoruba leaders' visit to GEJ back then when they complained to him over their marginalisation and see the kind of sickening comments those guys made there. Today, they allegedly face the same fate and want people to sympathise with them!

As for me, I'm sick and tired of sharing the same country with them. Let them make haste to leave our lands already.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo by KahlDrogo(m): 6:09am On Jun 08, 2017
Fx55:
Yorubas are a terrible lot...
And igbos are what?

9 Likes

Re: South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo by Fx55(m): 6:16am On Jun 08, 2017
KahlDrogo:
And igbos are what?
The links the OP provided should be able to answer your question.

9 Likes

Re: South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 08, 2017
Fx55:
Yorubas F.latties are a terrible lot...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo by AshiwajuFoward: 6:36am On Jun 08, 2017
I'm beginning to think that these iPob jokers aren't really serious about getting their own country after all. It's beginning to look more and more like the whole agitation is a pretext to get concessions from the Nigerian state via blackmail and playing the victim (as usual) . You people have been making noise all over the place about how you want your own country, and Yoruba folks like myself actually respected your right to agitatate and even got banned a few times here for supporting your agitation -- in spite of Nnamdi Kanu's anti-Yoruba rhetoric.

Alas, your reactions to the Hausa ultimatum has exposed how unserious and insincere you lots are about your supposed agitation.

Considering how belligerent and hostile iPob rhetoric usually is, one would at least have expected them to have articulated how they intend to absorb and reintegrate their possibly millions of kinsmen scattered all across Naija, and make their return and resettlement a cardinal objective of their struggle.

The foundation of Nnamdi Kanu's agitation is rooted in hatred and bigotry (#Fact) , so what are you Igbos expecting in return from others after all that provocation? Bouquet of roses?? Like seriously??

It's like in their infantile minds, Ipob are expecting that in spite of the provocative and caustic rhetoric, should the objective of their agitation come to fruition, the rest of us would be handicapped and bound by some fictitious U.N law or charter that's supposed to prevent us from taking actions such as evicting or deporting their sorry assess to Biafra if and when we deem fit as a sovereign country. You people really want to eat your Akpu and still have it. Laye, ko jo, Ko de le ever werk.

Yorubas don't owe your whiny and bigoted asses Jack shyt!

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo by Fremancipation: 6:41am On Jun 08, 2017
Yorubas have a consistent habit of doing this. It's has been called out so many times on this forum.

The way they jubilate when negative things happens to igbos, you will think their lives depends on it.

There was a thread that gave multiple examples of this phenomenon and they avioded that thread like leprosy.

That's why I don't take them seriously when they start their fake victim cries that's igbos are attacking them.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo by junketer(m): 6:46am On Jun 08, 2017
KahlDrogo:
It is not too early. These people are too darn arrogant and have this sense of entitlement I don't understand. They feel everyone owes them something and they owe no one nothing.

They hate you and expect love in return.

They curse you and expect blessings in return.

They insult you and expect you to tell them a joke in return.

Who the hell do they think they are?

Just go to that thread about Yoruba leaders' visit to GEJ back then when they complained to him over their marginalisation and see the kind of sickening comments those guys made there. Today, they allegedly face the same fate and want people to sympathise with them!

As for me, I'm sick and tired of sharing the same country with them. Let them make haste to leave our lands already.
everyday you people jump into one biafra thread after another talking trash. Its pretty obvious that you guys are sick in the head. Oya continue, after this one go and find another biafra thread. Thats what you do all day. Jobless mofo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo by junketer(m): 6:51am On Jun 08, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:
I'm beginning to think that these iPob jokers aren't really serious about getting their own country after all. It's beginning to look more and more like the whole agitation is a pretext to get concessions from the Nigerian state via blackmail and playing the victim (as usual) . You people have been making noise all over the place about how you want your own country, and Yoruba folks like myself actually respected your right to agitatate and even got banned a few times here for supporting your agitation -- in spite of Nnamdi Kanu's anti-Yoruba rhetoric.

Alas, you people's reactions to the Hausa ultimatum has exposed how unserious and insincere you lots are about your supposed agitation.

Considering how belligerent and hostile iPob rhetoric usually is, one would at least have expected them to have articulated how they intend to absorb and reintegrate their possibly millions of kinsmen scattered all across Naija, and make the return and resettlement of their spread out folks a cardinal objective of their struggle.

The foundation of Nnamdi Kanu's agitation is rooted in hatred and bigotry (#Fact) , so what are you Igbos expecting in return from others after all that provocation? Bouquet of roses?? Like seriously??

It's like in their infantile minds, Ipob are expecting that in spite of the provocative and caustic rhetoric, should the objective of their agitation come to fruition, the rest of us would be handicapped and bound by some fictitious U.N law or charter that's supposed to prevent us from taking actions such as evicting or deporting their sorry assess to Biafra if and when we deem fit as a sovereign country. You people really want to eat their Akpu and still have it. Laye, ko jo, Ko de le ever werk.

Yorubas don't owe whiny and bigoted asses Jack shyt!
whether you take us serious or not is problem. You want us out of your region but we want out of nigeria. Why does ut offend you guys anytime we talk about referendum? Please deport any biafran you see when we have our own country. Nonsensem

4 Likes

Re: South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo by juman(m): 6:52am On Jun 08, 2017
Igbo does not have the gut to go out of nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo by AshiwajuFoward: 6:54am On Jun 08, 2017
Fremancipation:
Yorubas have a consistent habit of doing this. It's has been called out so many times on this forum.

They way they jubilate when negative things happens to igbos, you will think their lives depends on it.

There was a thread that gave multiple examples of this phenomenon and they avioded that thread like leprosy.

That's why I don't take them seriously when they start their fake victim cries that's igbos are attacking them.

Guy, don't flatter yourself. You people are an insatiable lot. Yorubas host you in their land without quallms, sell you land without qualms, have shown you more milk of kindness than any other ethnicity in Nigeria, yet what have we gotten in return?? Insults, bile, bigotry, and hatred! In present-day Rivers state, ONELGA to be precise, the natives till this very day (for reasons best known to them) refuse to sell land to igbos and they make no apologies about that and your people sef Don respect diasef and don't bother them, yet it is the farther away Yorubas who have been nothing short of accomodating to you that you constantly taunt, insult and rain abuses on and blame for all your problems in life.

Omo, right now Yorubas like myself don't give a flipping fvck anymore. Na fire for fire now o. We no send una. No be only una sabi hate other people. Oshisko!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo by kasheemawo(m): 6:59am On Jun 08, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

Alas, you people's reactions to the Hausa ultimatum has exposed how unserious and insincere you lots are about your supposed agitation.

Considering how belligerent and hostile iPob rhetoric usually is, one would at least have expected them to have articulated how they intend to absorb and reintegrate their possibly millions of kinsmen scattered all across Naija, and make the return and resettlement of their spread out folks a cardinal objective of their struggle.

It's like in their infantile minds, Ipob are expecting that in spite of the provocative and caustic rhetoric, should the objective of their agitation come to fruition, the rest of us would be handicapped and bound by some fictitious U.N law or charter that's supposed to prevent us from taking actions such as evicting or deporting their sorry assess to Biafra if and when we deem fit as a sovereign country. You people really want to eat their Akpu and still have it. Laye, ko jo, Ko de le ever werk.

they have 2 options now
They either keep quite or they quit Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo by Saintsquare(m): 7:04am On Jun 08, 2017
When it was rosy for this hypocritical lots there was no complain of hatred,marginalization lack of federal might in se bla bla bla but when the table turned we started hearing Yorubas are betrayers, cowards etc
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

Hypocrites.....

5 Likes

Re: South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo by Kingsley1000(m): 7:06am On Jun 08, 2017
SEEMS WE IGBOS ARE NOT SERIOUS ABOUT THIS BIAFRA ACTUALIZATION

7 Likes

Re: South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo by AshiwajuFoward: 7:07am On Jun 08, 2017
kasheemawo:
they have 2 options now

Honestly, their hypocrisy stinks to the high heavens. Their victim mentality is so played out like an old school jam. You dish out nothing but hatred, yet you expect sympathy when paid back in kind?? That typical "we should hate you" but "you should love us" entitlement mentality they carry about won't fly anymore jo. The Hausas were merely paying them back in their own coin, and instead of seizing that opportunity to consolidate their agitation them no gree us hear word and begin bleat like sheep and are playing the victim (as usual) . Omo, fvck that shyt.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo by Caseless: 7:10am On Jun 08, 2017
Donkey!

1 Like

Re: South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo by junketer(m): 7:10am On Jun 08, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

Guy, don't flatter yourself. You people are an insatiable lot. Yorubas host you in their land without quallms, sell you land without qualms, have shown you more milk of kindness than any other ethnicity in Nigeria, yet what have we gotten in return?? Insults, bile, bigotry, and hatred! In present-day Rivers state, ONELGA to be precise, the natives till this very day (for reasons best known to them) refuse to sell land to igbos and they make no apologies about that and your people sef Don respect diasef and don't bother them, yet it is the farther away Yorubas who have been nothing short of accomodating to you that you constantly taunt, insult and rain abuses on and blame for all your problems in life.

Omo, right now Yorubas like myself don't give a flipping fvck anymore. Na fire for fire now o. We no send una. No be only una sabi hate other people. Oshisko!
and you think the igbos give a Bleep? Its fire for fire now. And please tell me, you meet igbos everyday and communicate with them and do business with them, has any of them insulted you in your own land? Igbos and yorubas have been living side by side for decades but have you ever heard of the two tribes fighting each other? Truth is only you guys know why you keep supporting the hausa fulani in anything they do even after fighting you guys in your own land. They don't own you, do they?
Re: South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo by kotv: 7:11am On Jun 08, 2017
Fremancipation:

The way they jubilate when negative things happens to igbos, you will think their lives depends on it.

So true. I avoid coming on NL and anytime I do come here, I try to avoid logging in, commenting or even interacting with anyone.
Every thing about NL is sick but I had to speak after what I am witnessing. The level the Yorubas descended down to is very sickening. I read the north threats on this website before seeing it in other areas and I am very much disgusted. The yoruba behavior makes me even ashamed to say I share a country with them. They show they are just as blood thirsty as North. The irritating aspect of them is in each time they show such disgusting comments, they elude it as the words of Nigerians and how everyone hate ibo. Ibo i would like to let you know that Noone hates ibo except Yoruba. I don't know why they think their hate translate to others. I'm Ijaw and although we don't support Biafra but isn't prove that we hate ibo. If given the choice between ibo and yoruba, I'll choose igbo over yoruba any day.
OP I agree with you that the south unity is a waste of time. I fell for it in the past but now, I'm more in support of Niger delta republic over such nonsense.

1 Like

Re: South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo by junketer(m): 7:12am On Jun 08, 2017
kasheemawo:
they have 2 options now
we are quitting nigeria but as usual instead of us getting referendum, we get threats of war.

1 Like

Re: South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo by zombieHUNTER: 7:13am On Jun 08, 2017
Op the thread is useless.... Am a strong advocate of southern unity and i know its possible... The yorubas, igbos and other minorities from your ND area operate in the same wave length..it is evident in our entertainment sector.. Be it music or movie... List goes on... We need each other ... Forget what you read on this faceless forum.. Many Yorubas are good people..Bye

1 Like

Re: South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo by junketer(m): 7:15am On Jun 08, 2017
kotv:

So true. I avoid coming on NL and anytime I do come here, I try to avoid logging in, commenting or even interacting with anyone.
Every thing about NL is sick but I had to speak after what I am witnessing. The level the Yorubas descended down to is very sickening. I read the north threats on this website before seeing it in other areas and I am very much disgusted. The yoruba behavior makes me even ashamed to say I share a country with them. They show they are just as blood thirsty as North. The irritating aspect of them is in each time they show such disgusting comments, they elude it as the words of Nigerians and how everyone hate igbo. Igbo i would like to let you know that Noone hates igbo except Yoruba. I don't know why they think their hate translate to others. I'm Ijaw and although we don't support Biafra but isn't prove that we hate igbo. If given the choice between igbo and yoruba, I'll choose igbo over yoruba any day.
OP I agree with you that the south unity is a waste of time. I fell for it in the past but now, I'm more in support of Niger delta republic over such nonsense.
you are 100 percent correct. I've always know that yorubas hate igbos but i am just beginning to realise how deep that hate is. Just see the way they have carried biafra matter for head.
Re: South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo by kotv: 7:16am On Jun 08, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

This is the biggest lie in history. What level of disgust do you people display.
I'm from river state, which onelga people aren't selling lands to igbo?

1 Like

Re: South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo by kasheemawo(m): 7:18am On Jun 08, 2017
junketer:
whether you take us serious or not is problem. You want us out of your region but we want out of nigeria. Why does ut offend you guys anytime we talk about referendum? Please deport any biafran you see when we have our own country. Nonsensem
kolewek
You have to go and get your biafrog first

1 Like

Re: South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo by kotv: 7:18am On Jun 08, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
Op the thread is useless.... Am a strong advocate of southern unity and i know its possible... The yorubas, igbos and other minorities from your ND area operate in the same wave length..it is evident in our entertainment sector.. Be it music or movie... List goes on... We need each other ... Forget what you read on this faceless forum.. Many Yorubas are good people..Bye

South unity does not exist.
Re: South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo by AshiwajuFoward: 7:20am On Jun 08, 2017
kotv:

This is the biggest lie in history. What level of disgust do you people display.
I'm from river state, which onelga people aren't selling lands to igbo?

Guy, a thread was opened about it here on Nairaland and even made front-page sef.

https://www.nairaland.com/974126/why-dont-people-onelga-rivers

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo by kasheemawo(m): 7:21am On Jun 08, 2017
junketer:
we are quitting nigeria but as usual instead of us getting referendum, we get threats of war.
so you want referendum to be conducted in northern States?
Go home and get your referendum

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo by Saintsquare(m): 7:22am On Jun 08, 2017
kasheemawo:
so you want referendum to be conducted in northern States?
Go home and get your referendum

grin

1 Like

Re: South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo by GrandGarcon: 7:26am On Jun 08, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

Alas, your reactions to the Hausa ultimatum has exposed how unserious and insincere you lots are about your supposed agitation.

Considering how belligerent and hostile iPob rhetoric usually is, one would at least have expected them to have articulated how they intend to absorb and reintegrate their possibly millions of kinsmen scattered all across Naija, and make their return and resettlement a cardinal objective of their struggle.

Amount of sense made: Zero.
Re: South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo by HiddenShadow: 7:26am On Jun 08, 2017
Southern Unity my foot

1 Like

Re: South Unity: The Delusion Of "One Nigeria" Igbo by kotv: 7:28am On Jun 08, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

Guy, a thread was opened about it here on Nairaland and even made front-page sef.

https://www.nairaland.com/974126/why-dont-people-onelga-rivers

A page was made with someone making accusation without any source provided and that is your proof Onelga do not sell lands to ibo?

Onelga consist of three major group Egbema, Ogba and Ndoni.
The Ndoni have close relationship with ibo; are you saying they do not sell land to ibo? The Egbema are igbo; are you saying ibo do not sell lands to ibo?
Smh I'm very much ashamed to see how low yoruba have brought themselves to. Please stop pulling the rest of us to your hateful comments, we do not think like you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Must-go Notice: Why Sautan Of Sokoto Goes Dumb? / More Insight About The Benefits Of Having New Obas / Few More Days Before The October 1st Declaration: Fate Of Igbos In The North?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.