Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

N-Power Lagos Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Lagos Thread (156435 Views)

Recent Job Vacancies In Lagos {thread} / Unannounced Vacancies In Lagos Thread- New Update / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
N-power Lagos
SO SAD
Morning All!
It is with gratitude to God but a heavy heart that I announce Anayo's transition to glory this morning
Received this message from his doctor at 8:50am- Mr. Nnadi has just passed on.
Let's keep his family particularly the elder brother that had invested heavily in his health care and all our Npower volunteers in our prayers...
I have since spoken to both his doctor and elder brother (through Anayo's mobile).
Kindly please arrange to visit the family and also support them during this time of grief.
Be cheerful no matter what, pray all the time, thank God no matter what happens. Thus is the way God wants you who belong to Christ Jesus live. I Thessalonian 5:16-18.
Blessing!
Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede
SSA to the president on
Job creation/youth employment
Office of the vice president.
Late Anayo Nnadi is an N-Power beneficiary n-teach in Lagos Mainland local government.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by onyeawka80(m): 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2017
May his soul RIP. Amen!
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
May his soul RIP
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
*Good afternoon,*

The N-Power NG Situation Room is the backroom operations of all that you hear about N-Power in Nigeria and around the world.

We would like to invite existing beneficiaries who are interested to visit and experience the behind-the-scenes operations at the N-Power Situation Room.

Now, please note that this Situation Room is in Abuja and while it is open to everyone, we will not bear the cost for anyone's visit.

We will invite people in batches of 20 between 11.00am - 5pm.

We will pick from interested beneficiaries on all our Social Media Channels and publish the list.

REMEMBER, to qualify

1. You must be an existing beneficiary

2. N-PowerNG will NOT bear the cost of this visit for any person or group.

3. Beneficiaries will be picked across our Social Media Channels.

4. Beneficiaries will be selected in groups of 20.

5. First selected group of 20 will #ExperienceNPowerNG on Wednesday, August 16th, 2017.

Interested? Post your name and State, LGA and PPA in the comment section.

#NPowerNG
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 9:59am On Aug 08, 2017
WHAT IS NIBSS VALIDATION?
NIBSS: Nigerian Inter-Bank Settlement System is the custodian of Bank Verification Number (BVN ) in Nigeria.
This means we compare the details you've given us on your NPVN (N-POWER VOLUNTEER NETWORK ) PORTAL.
We compare:
1) Your first name
2) your middle name
3) your last name
4) your bank account
5) your BVN as you provided them in your NPVN PORTAL, and your bank name.
All these are compared with your details tied to your BVN with NIBSS.
NPowerNG Live Chat With Afolabi Imoukhuede
NpowerNG Solutions
#NpowerNG
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 5:56am On Aug 09, 2017
Please pass this information across to your friends
Below is the email and text message my sister received from some frudulent  Nigerian/kidnappers at about 5am this morning. These people claimed to be working for N-Power (The Federal Government of Nigeria Youth Empowerment Program)

"Congratulations you have been succesful in qualifying for the Npower VAIDS program. Candidates are to meet on Tues June 20th at Conoil Filling station, beside gwagalada park, area 1, abuja. Free transport will be made available from here to the venue at 12pm, 12.30 or 1pm. Further details sent via email"

Pls call your family members to be very careful. I called N-Power to be told that these people are scammers. I was told the email does not originate from them.
Please post this High Alert Message on your Facebook, Instagram, twitter and (other social mediam means). Together, we can save lives of many Nigerians that will innocently or ignorantly fall into the trap of these evil and coward scammers and kidnappers.
Please do not ignore; save a life today.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 5:59am On Aug 09, 2017
Npower
Good evening,
If you registered for N-Teach and your BVN records match your application, please log in with your BVN and phone number to see when you are scheduled to write your assessment test.
#NPowerNG
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 8:38am On Aug 09, 2017
Good morning,
PLEASE READ THROUGH THIS CAREFULLY
Assessment Tests for N-Teach start today.
When you log in, some of you may be able to write your test immediately, while some others will be scheduled to write your test at a future date and time.
Some others may be told that their BVN Validation is in process so we advise that you check back on Friday.
For some others, you won't be able to log in or you will see the term "INVALID" because your BVN records don't match your application and your application journey has come to an end.
Finally, for those who ticked certain competency skills when you applied for N-Teach, you will required to take a second test, a STEM test.
#NPowerNG TELL A FRIEND
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 9:54am On Aug 09, 2017
2017 Npower applicants:
Information exclusively for Nteach applicants. Today Nteach assessment test will commence. It seems that each applicants, have their own time, to write the test. I just logged in now. My assessment test time is starting from 12:00am on Wednesday, 9th of August. Some will be starting on Thursday, Saturday, Sunday by 12:00am. So you can just verify to know when your quiz will be available. Good luck. TELL A FRIEND
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by cho25bc(f): 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
Please my friend still cant log in. How will she know if her bvn does not match her records?
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by cho25bc(f): 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
Please my friend still cant log in. How will she know if her bvn does not match her records?

AutosBay:
2017 Npower applicants:
Information exclusively for Nteach applicants. Today Nteach assessment test will commence. It seems that each applicants, have their own time, to write the test. I just logged in now. My assessment test time is starting from 12:00am on Wednesday, 9th of August. Some will be starting on Thursday, Saturday, Sunday by 12:00am. So you can just verify to know when your quiz will be available. Good luck. TELL A FRIEND
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
cho25bc:

Let her login she will be informed of her status, maybe she is inputting the wrong digits, hope she's under Nteach, and she should use any higher grade browser like Google Chrome, firefox
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by dominicnuel(m): 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
Pls Nteach applicants can u gv me an idea of hw d questions in d test is? Thanks.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
N-power Lagos
BREAKING
Batch B device collection beneficiaries, pls login to check device selected.
Npower has automatically selected afrione for some batch B especially beneficiaries who selected tecno
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
dominicnuel:
Pls Nteach applicants can u gv me an idea of hw d questions in d test is? Thanks.

Simple questions, English, current affairs, and general knowledge, the questions are simple even a blind man will get above average
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 6:09am On Aug 10, 2017
N-power Lagos
BREAKING
Batch B device collection beneficiaries, pls login to check device selected.
Npower has automatically selected afrione for some batch B especially beneficiaries who selected tecno and speedstar
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 10:24am On Aug 10, 2017
STEM TEST
At the bottom of your application, you ticked certain skills, the STEM questions tests those skills.
��For those who ticked certain competency skills when you applied for N-Teach, you will required to take a second test, a STEM test.
��Some others may be told that their BVN Validation is in process so we advise that you check back on Friday.
��For some others, you won't be able to log in or you will see the term "INVALID" because your BVN records don't match your application and your application journey has come to an end.
��If you ticked certain skills then you would be required to write the STEM assessment test.
��It is written plainly the time you can log in to write your test.
��Over a million people applied for N-Teach, we have had to schedule people in time slots so everyone can write conveniently.
��We apologize that she was unable to select a device, however if you are selected, provision will be made for device selection.
��The STEM test is optional, it is not compulsory, you can write it if you wish to.
��At this time, we are not certain that there is any provision for editing.
��Please if you didn't get to view or answer your test
questions, Then that won't be an attempt.
��If you log in and question is not displaying: kindly try again with another browser.
You don't have to write the test twice.
��INVALID LOG IN
Try again from now till 30th August, 2017.
��You can select your device first before writing the test.
#NPowerNG
#MuchMore
#NPowered
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 10:39am On Aug 10, 2017
N-power Lagos
INFORMATION TO All N-POWER TEACHERS LEADERS ACROSS 36 STATES IN NIGERIA
This is to notify all the N-POWER Teachers, state chairman and LGA representatives and School's coordinators in the 36 states of the federation in Nigeria who are yet to forward their phone Numbers and details to us , should do so before the second week of August, 2017 Due to Our forth coming NATIONAL TEACHERS Orientation, symposium and award
presentation taking place on the 29th of September , 2017 @ Calabar Cross River State, let's have your data to keep you updated.
We need to move together with all states in Nigeria to
ensure that we achieve our common goals within a specific period of time. Building a new Nigeria we deserve...
Before the expiration of our two years programme, drop
your details on the comments section of this platform. State
your name, state of origin, phone number, position in your
state etc.
Yours in service,
Comr. BENJAMIN N. PIUS
NATIONAL PRESIDENT
NATIONAL UNION Of N-POWER TEACHERS (NUNPT )
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 11:02am On Aug 10, 2017
N-teach volunteers, your questions are 33 or less not 11 questions, we have 3 Section each and Section is 11 questions, STOP! using your phone to answer your questions go to the cafe because you will see the instruction clear. Be warn for your own sake COPIED
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by kov624665(m): 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hello peeps. Pls I have questions concerning the 2017 npower registration or rather application. I have two friends who registered for N-agro but up till now, they have not been able to login. So my question is if its a general thing. And secondly, if so, is it up until assessment test is due before someone can login? . Thanks
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 6:55am On Aug 11, 2017
kov624665:
Hello peeps. Pls I have questions concerning the 2017 npower registration or rather application. I have two friends who registered for N-agro but up till now, they have not been able to login. So my question is if its a general thing. And secondly, if so, is it up until assessment test is due before someone can login? . Thanks
They should keep trying from now, till August 30, and please they should try using a desktop or laptop with chrome browser, then again they should make sure it is the phone number they used to apply, check the digits of the bvn and phone number

1 Like

Existing volunteers who selected Speedstar and Tecno Batch B.
Dear Volunteer,
Unfortunately, the device you have selected is no longer available. In order to include you in Batch B of device orders which cut-off on the 4th of August, 2017, the following N-Power learning device: (Samsung tab E, Afrione, RLG) has been selected for you.
Stay N-Powered!
#NpowerNG

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 7:10am On Aug 11, 2017
Try using a computer when you login to your test.Most of you say its showing "invalid". but when i check its written
"ErrorBVN Validation Ongoing, Check back later".
My guess,maybe you re not seeing this feedback with your phones.You really dont wana miss your test just because you saw the invalid message. Keep checking till the test period is over.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 8:43am On Aug 11, 2017
ONLY those who are selected will proceed to
the physical verification stage.
��We will share the selection criteria shortly.
��You will also be told on what to present during physical verification.
��If you are not 35 at the point of application, you are safe.
��BVN validation ongoing:
It means we are currently running your BVN records against your application.
��2016 awaiting list: We would onboard you with your next colleagues that are coming.
#NpowerNG
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 10:51am On Aug 12, 2017
N-power Lagos
We want to call the attention of the general public to note the following, especially the 2017 applicants.
1. If you are an NCE or OND applicant, make sure you have the certificate or statement of result to be presented on your physical verification day which is not far from now.
2. If you are a Degree or HND applicant, make sure your NYSC discharge certificate is ready to be presented on the day of your physical verification, any one who appears with results but without NYSC certificate will automatically be disqualified without an option of grace.
The reason we are carrying out physical verification before final shortlisting of candidates to be employed, is to fetch out such applicants who will increase the shortlisted number without making it in the end.
Therefore, if you have not met the conditions stated above, kindly do not give yourself the pains of wasting money for all this online processes only to be disqualified in the end.
We want the general public to be aware that npower is for unemployed GRADUATES and not students.
Also, physical verification for all 2017 applicants commences immediately after the whole test, location and time will be communicated as time goes on. Thank you all.
#NPowerNG

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Xlyad(m): 8:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
Xlyad:
when will the next batch of Lagos Ntax applicants be verified and what selection criteria are employed

Please scroll through previous posts you will see a picture about NTax

1 Like

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Xlyad(m): 6:01am On Aug 13, 2017
But the picture doesnot answer the questions of when and criteria of selection
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 8:11am On Aug 13, 2017
Xlyad:
But the picture doesnot answer the questions of when and criteria of selection
You will be contacted once shortlisted
How NpowerNG Pre-loads Device Tablets with Learning Materials for Volunteers

Introduction:

Every device set-up pre-loaded with contents and these contents can be accessed through the N-Power App. And these contents can also be accessible offline.

These devices are also loaded with productivity tools just for the volunteers.

During the loading of the device, the device tested through the quality assurance and then mapped to a specific volunteer in a specific programme, in a specific location.

In this stage, you can see an official scanning a device for a particular volunteer, which may be you based on the device you select and the programme you enrolled for.

In quality assurance, you never be too careful, we scan the devices again, and tag each device by writing the name of the volunteer on the device and the volunteer’s ID on the device.

Verification of the devices
In the verification stage, the officials go through the NpowerNG App, and go through all the contents to make sure that installed apps are working properly.

They also check the profiles to ensure that device match with the name tag to ensure that it’s yours.

*Packaging of N-power Tablet Devices*
In this final stage, the device is packaged with a SIM card inside and the information brochure.

The information brochure carries every information you need to know about your device.

After this, the devices are sealed with Quality Assurance to make sure that the next person who opens the device is you.

*NpowerNG APP*
The N-power App gives every volunteer access to resources for improving your skills on the job.

Contents are broadly classified into three modules:

*Prepare*
This module, as the name implies, prepares the volunteer for their role in the programme.

Here, you find learning materials to prepare you based on the programme you selected to volunteer in.

For N-Teach Volunteers, you get to take training and assessment on teaching, and qualities of a teacher, managing the classroom and learning, how to write lesson notes, and so much more

For N-Agro Volunteers, have access to various resources to aid your work on the field, training on crop production, livestock farming, climate smart agriculture, and many more.

Through the App, you gain access to classroom scenario videos for each subject. You also gain access to text books and work books from primary one to primary six for the N-Teach Volunteers.

For the N-Agro volunteers, you have robots manures that’d enable you deliver on your role as the next generation food provider.

*Learn*
In this module, every N-power volunteer gain access to improve their employability, and entrepreneurial skills.

The topics are well curetted for you based on categories such as:

digital marketing,

programming,

communication,

entrepreneurship, leadership, management, and much more.

We’re pleased to have brought these contents right to your fingertips and we’re certain you’d make the best use of it.

*Installation Process*
During every installation process, we need to take attempt to make sure all Apps are well installed, all APK are properly transferred to proper Apps,and all programmes are well installed on designated volunteer so that we don’t make mistake in doing this.

Every single device is tagged to a single volunteer, so we need to take our time to verify, check and make sure that all Apps are working properly. So that it won’t get to the volunteer and start misbehaving.

As the supervisor, I make sure I verify every application on a single tab. Because every single Tab represents a single volunteer, which they need to use in carrying out their daily activities for this N-power Programme.

As we achieve the quality you desire, we’re packaging all devices for shipping and every volunteer would definitely be contacted on where, when to pick up their device for the next step.

#NPowerNg
Npower Test Complaint “BVN Validation Ongoing, Check back later” Meaning and Solutions

Are you N-TACH applicant? Are you affected by N-power of “BVN Validation Ongoing, Check back later” error when trying to log in for your test? Are you confused with this term and you think it’s over? Don’t give up because the post below brings you good news.

Some test takers have reported complaint of “BVN Validation Ongoing, Check back later” from N-power page when they clicked on log in to do their test. What does this error or complaint mean?

“BVN Validation Ongoing, Check back later” means that N-power is currently trying to verify the information you filled during the N-power application. This verification will let them know if the information is the same with the one you supplied for your BVN registration at your bank.

And the error will be temporary, meaning that, as soon as the verification is complete and successful, you will be able to log in and complete your test.

If however, the verification is unsuccessfully i.e your BVN and information doesn’t match, you won’t be able to log in for test and that’s the end of your own journey in the chase for N-power job.

In summary, any applicant affected by this error or complaint, should be re-logging in at certain intervals to see if the validation is complete. Then proceed to your test, don’t panic brother.

Don’t forget that N-power test will not end until August 31st of some days after.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (59) (Reply)

Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 / PH Based Oil Companies, Their Addresses, Phone Numbers & Websites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.