Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

I Go Dye's Son, Roy Celebrates His 7th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Go Dye's Son, Roy Celebrates His 7th Birthday (Photos) (25462 Views)

Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrates Son Kanyechukwu's 7th Birthday / Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO / Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Go Dye's Son, Roy Celebrates His 7th Birthday (Photos) by miremoses(m): 11:32am On Jun 08, 2017
grin must u add carrot
WizydXkoba:
JUDAS ISCARROT
Re: I Go Dye's Son, Roy Celebrates His 7th Birthday (Photos) by oyienootieno: 11:33am On Jun 08, 2017
youngest85:
Ajebu pikin

Try make u gather flesh small o

No go resemble ur papa o

Definitely he go gather some flesh. The father already correct that error by hustling and marrying a fine woman. The same correction Oshiomole is doing now.
Re: I Go Dye's Son, Roy Celebrates His 7th Birthday (Photos) by WizydXkoba(m): 11:42am On Jun 08, 2017
miremoses:
grin must u add carrot
hehehe. i did not add it, auto correct did grin
Re: I Go Dye's Son, Roy Celebrates His 7th Birthday (Photos) by DeRay98(m): 11:45am On Jun 08, 2017
Aburi001:
Omo money good ooooo shocked

You need to see 'I go dye' about 10 years ago, his neck be like Electric Pole grin

Truly, nobody is ugly grin
You mouth no good oh cheesy
Re: I Go Dye's Son, Roy Celebrates His 7th Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:52am On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
He should go for a DNA test.

Don't ask me why.

But why? This is pure wickedness, is it because the little cutie is more handsome than him?
Re: I Go Dye's Son, Roy Celebrates His 7th Birthday (Photos) by wizgrin(m): 11:57am On Jun 08, 2017
this guy needs a DNA test this child could be a friend own

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye's Son, Roy Celebrates His 7th Birthday (Photos) by Hollawayn05(m): 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
how come the baby iz Handsome?
better goan do DNA test.....

happy for you thou

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye's Son, Roy Celebrates His 7th Birthday (Photos) by bashbae: 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
The mother is so pretty former Miss edo state ooo, the mother escape half cast self.

crazysaint:
Still thinking where the boy inherit his handsomeness from
Re: I Go Dye's Son, Roy Celebrates His 7th Birthday (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Don't ask me why.
haba de pikin look lyk I go die. de differece is jst de ajibo upbringing
Re: I Go Dye's Son, Roy Celebrates His 7th Birthday (Photos) by Kebreal92(m): 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Don't ask me why.
PESSIMIST
Re: I Go Dye's Son, Roy Celebrates His 7th Birthday (Photos) by odomanis: 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
crazysaint:
Still thinking where the boy inherit his handsomeness from

Have you seen the wife ? Why wonder if you have not ?
Re: I Go Dye's Son, Roy Celebrates His 7th Birthday (Photos) by femsim(m): 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Don't ask me why.

you be mumu.....have you seen his wife before?
his wife is so beautiful.....I was watching ay live 2014 wen AY addressed I go dye's wife....see the lil boy pick up the handsomeness frm her mum's beauty
Re: I Go Dye's Son, Roy Celebrates His 7th Birthday (Photos) by Nofuckgiven: 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
Thank God I go dye and basketmouth don help their generation. If you worwor better find pretty babe or guy marry oh else OYO na your case. Your pikin fit curse you self for not helping their case grin
PS: Just make sure as a worwor guy you hammer get money and as a worwor babe you also hammer else na u sabi lipsrsealed
If you wan know if you worwor just smile greet pesin,if they frown check your face well well for mirror grin cheesy
Re: I Go Dye's Son, Roy Celebrates His 7th Birthday (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
see as the small boy de fresh money is good only those who know how to use it
Re: I Go Dye's Son, Roy Celebrates His 7th Birthday (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 1:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
DeRay98:
You mouth no good oh cheesy
Re: I Go Dye's Son, Roy Celebrates His 7th Birthday (Photos) by tonex360: 1:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
Re: I Go Dye's Son, Roy Celebrates His 7th Birthday (Photos) by tonex360: 1:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
wow... what a cute boy
Re: I Go Dye's Son, Roy Celebrates His 7th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
Cute boy
Re: I Go Dye's Son, Roy Celebrates His 7th Birthday (Photos) by lordpreceey: 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Don't ask me why.

WHY SHOULD HE GO FOR DNA TEST? ARE YOU THAT BLIND NOT TO SEE THE STRIKING RESEMBLANCE?
THAT LASCIVIOUSNESS AND INFIDELITY RUN IN YOUR FAMILY LINEAGE OR THAT YOUR FATHER IS IN DOUBT OF YOUR PATERNITY BECAUSE OF THE SEEMING IRRESPONSIBLE ACTS OF YOUR MOTHER WHICH HE HAVE COME TO NOTICE LATELY DOES NOT MEAN IT'S SO WITH EVERY OTHER PERSON/FAMILY.
GROW UP AND ENGAGE REASON IN YOUR ACTIONS BEFORE YOUR FOOLISHNESS BECOMES ETERNAL.
Re: I Go Dye's Son, Roy Celebrates His 7th Birthday (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 6:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
kid looks like girl...guess he take am resembu him mama
Re: I Go Dye's Son, Roy Celebrates His 7th Birthday (Photos) by kayzat: 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
missearlia:
Is he planning to become a comedian?

Where is the location of the bet9ja shop and are you on wattsapp ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ada Slim Replies Tonto Dikeh – ‘I Outed You For Mocking Me When My Father Died’ / "Delay Is Not Denial" - Linda Ikeji Boasts Of What God Did In Her Life / Moyo Lawal Comes For "Evil Commentators" With Scary Makeup Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.