Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos (30369 Views)

Traditional Chief Flogs 2 Teenage Lovers In Public As Punishment In Zimbabwe / Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber / Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by ANIEXTY(m): 11:31am On Jun 08, 2017
statrboiTolu:
as in part of the spartacus"bluefilm" cast??
Lol,.......Bahdt guy !
Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by kingPhidel(m): 11:32am On Jun 08, 2017
Toh

Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by DeRay98(m): 11:35am On Jun 08, 2017
imstrong1:
The way civilians get aggressive nowadays..

frustration in the air and one yeye police go come dey add insult upon injury? na make we kuku die together go see angel Gabriel oh! grin

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by Adeoba10(m): 11:57am On Jun 08, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A man took out his frustration on a policeman in public for allegedly trying to victimize him. In a viral video shared online, the man can be seen holding the officer by his shirt and trying to bring him down in front of shocked passersby.

The police officer's colleagues who were there standing with their guns - did little to salvage the situation after being surrounded by residents of the area. They had to plead with the man for him to leave their colleague.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/man-fights-policeman-in-public.html

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf245UzRCUY
Na sapon b dis na...
Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by dederocs(m): 12:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nice one, na too much fear dey give these criminal police power
Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by RaptorX: 12:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
How come I have never seen a video of a Nigerian fighting a soldier despite all the atrocities Nigerian soldiers commit but I have seen plenty of people fighting police.
Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nice one!Most of those policemen are criminals.I hate Nigerian police with passion.
Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by hardbody: 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
tyson98:
I HATE THE NPF

One day I was in abeokuta and they stopped me and asked for my papers and when he saw the age on my Driver's License,he said there's forgery in my age,I was 28 then he said I looked 40 ah cos I big na so he carry me reach station had to call one of my cousin to help go check my files and scanned me my birth certificate,........omo from morning na evening I comot I swear for am

You could have sued for unlawful detention, believe me you will get judgment and levy execution against him personally. Make sure he dies in penury
Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by hardbody: 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
RaptorX:
How come I have never seen a video of a Nigerian fighting a soldier despite all the atrocities Nigerian soldiers commit but I have seen plenty of people fighting police.

The person go first write hin will na.

You no fight army dem panel beat you, when you come fight am nko? Them go beat imbe.cile put for the person body be that

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by bayinq25(m): 12:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry
Igbo men are soooooo brave...

Gosh!!!!
Did you watch the video?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by idris4eva(m): 12:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
The moment all dis policemen's realise they are human being just like us the only thing that separates dem from ordinary person is the gun

It serves them right

Frustration everywhere

The country is not smiling

Because you want to put food on the table for your family
You will now be extorting another man who is also trying to do same......

Nonsense people
I hate them with passion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by leofab(f): 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
Afonjaism=toutism
Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
ANIEXTY:
So Spartans are real, and live amongst us...... you fight a niaja police man with a gun in his hands after all the news of them keeing people upandan.......and you even make them beg.....
this guy's got no fear,
.aswear
"this is spartan !!!"

Spartan for where?
Abeg, save dat one for d movies.
Na Naija b dis. For hia, na frustration dem dey call am.
Some people don sign b4 dem commot house.
recession tins

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by 3rdavefarms(m): 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
That is REVOLUTION in the making
Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by drmuchin: 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
SPARTANS! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION?

ANIEXTY:
So Spartans are real, and live amongst us...... you fight a niaja police man with a gun in his hands after all the news of them keeing people upandan.......and you even make them beg.....
this guy's got no fear,
.aswear
"this is spartan !!!"
ANIEXTY:
this guy's got no fear,
.aswear
"this is spartan !!!"
ANIEXTY:
this guy's got no fear,
.aswear
"this is spartan !!!"
Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by Dotmas23(m): 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
The way Nigerian Police will be shouting "Let's go to the station" would seem like it's something 500naira cannot solve.. Mtcheww
Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by ANIEXTY(m): 2:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
drmuchin:
SPARTANS! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION?

[color=#990000][/color]
Ahhoo !!!
Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by PECO4KING(m): 2:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
Wrong story, It happen in Abeokuta .The man holding the police officer was a NSCDC officer he was not on uniform. He was driving and the policemen stop him thinking he was a yahoo boy and they requested for his phone. He refuse to give them the policeman slap him and he held the policeman.

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by marvwhite: 3:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
ANIEXTY:
this guy's got no fear,
.aswear
"this is spartan !!!"
SPARTAN!S! what is your profession?
Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by Organs(m): 3:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
If the police should shoot now na your corpse dem go carry, how dare you hold a policeman by his shirt and drag him?, I guarantee you the policeman na yoruba, try any northern policeman and na from mortuary or hospital you go continue the story. Maintain your cool and report erring police officers, also, take pics of inappropriate behaviour and report or post on SM. You never accost or put hands on a man in uniform, unless he kills or shoots someone and trying to escape.
Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
PECO4KING:
Wrong story, It happen in Abeokuta .The man holding the police officer was a NSCDC officer he was not on uniform. He was driving and the policemen stop him thinking he was a yahoo boy and they requested for his phone. He refuse to give them the policeman slap him and he held the policeman.
so na all these SARS ATM Collectors, they go soon meet their match one by one

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by eniade07: 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
Rubbish!....can you try this with Nigerian soldiers?.... never!
Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
MansaMoussa:
It is coming

I agree. It wont be long

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
Organs:
If the police should shoot now na your corpse dem go carry, how dare you hold a policeman by his shirt and drag him?, I guarantee you the policeman na yoruba, try any northern policeman and na from mortuary or hospital you go continue the story. Maintain your cool and report erring police officers, also, take pics of inappropriate behaviour and report or post on SM. You never accost or put hands on a man in uniform, unless he kills or shoots someone and trying to escape.

People like you are the reason Nigeria is a cesspool.
Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
MhizValentina12:
something is just whispering in my ears...is either they don't have bullets in their guns or they are fake police officers.... as if we don't know our police officers of today... you will be walking jejely on the road n one police officer will tell you... "my friend u are with a laptop bag but no laptop in it.... shey u want to go n steal ni?... lol

#Nothing spoil.... #proudly_Nigerian

I think d policemen kept their cool out of the wisdom that they were greatly outnumbered by large crowd most made up of abgeros. So my dear it would suicidal for anyone to attempt to shoot the guy.
That one be go instant jungle justice
Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by Mosh1: 5:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

Igbo men are soooooo brave...

Gosh!!!!
e be like say ur ears are fasting,shey na Igbo dem dey speak there?
Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by Organs(m): 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

People like you are the reason Nigeria is a cesspool.

Keep kwayet my friend, that shows clearly you are seriously uncultured and maybe has never been out of eastern nigeria. talking like illiterate wey you be, in western countries, if you should do that, if the police no shoot you, you will be in jail. Naija is a cesspool cos of mofos like you. Imagine in PH, even Wike blocked police from arresting an alleged corrupt Judge and Fayose blocked the arrest of Randy sulaiman, where else can this happen if not naija? the other day TB Joshua synagogue was on fire and his security prevented police from going inside. Na we we no dey allow police do dem work after we go dey cry say police are useless.
Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by Organs(m): 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
Westmorland:

I think d policemen kept their cool out of the wisdom that they were greatly outnumbered by large crowd most made up of abgeros. So my dear it would suicidal for anyone to attempt to shoot the guy.
That one be go instant jungle justice

Wisdom my foot, i tell you now now, if i am a police officer, and i have a gun on me and we are doing our legitimate job and one mofo should do this to my colleague, i will ask him once to take his hands off, only once then slaps and lockup straight and if he refuses to take his hands, i wont ask the 2nd time na to open fire any agbero wey fit withstand bullet is most welcome.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger State Official Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits (Graphic Photo) / Prophet Temidayo Afolabi Accused Of Raping 13-year-Old Church Member / Anti-crime Patrol Team Recovers Hundred Rounds Of AK-47 Ammunition In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.